Options

12/17 assault global

13Next

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Here's a question for you BRAD ... since I cannot max out all four weapons, at least not in the near future, if you could only max out a single weapon, what would it be?

I figure I might be able to max out a single weapon before I run out of parts. LOL

I also noticed that things have quieted down quite a bit so I guess the game is functioning uh hmm "flawlessly".
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Here's a question for you BRAD ... since I cannot max out all four weapons, at least not in the near future, if you could only max out a single weapon, what would it be?

I figure I might be able to max out a single weapon before I run out of parts. LOL

I also noticed that things have quieted down quite a bit so I guess the game is functioning uh hmm "flawlessly".

If I could do only one, it would be the MG. I used to favor HR and SG, but in a world of PH at 40M, you don't need 'em.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    If I could do only one, it would be the MG. I used to favor HR and SG, but in a world of PH at 40M, you don't need 'em.

Yeah tell me about it. I couldn't lose before, now I feel like "The Immortal" ... **SMILES**
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    There are quite a few more Amazon players suffering PVP crashes, and an occasional mission crash, so I don't quite agree with the flawless adjective.
    I have one player last global that had a straight winning streak to 25th place, the other had at least 6 crashes during PVP and is in league play making up the parts.

Another interesting find is with maximum health, I ran into a guy where the short attack was running smoothly, was just finishing off the jugg when a shot rang out. Looked at his stats, and he has a 19.5x Moose sniper, so I guess your offensive weapons count in defense, too as my 2/3 health just vanished.

Tier 18 is just over half finished, full economy and health and Level 160.

Hoping that CKS HQ is feeding us true info about performance being worked on. Still experience my share of connection errors that were worked on "before the release of Clan Wars". Yeah?
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    There are quite a few more Amazon players suffering PVP crashes, and an occasional mission crash, so I don't quite agree with the flawless adjective.
    I have one player last global that had a straight winning streak to 25th place, the other had at least 6 crashes during PVP and is in league play making up the parts.

Another interesting find is with maximum health, I ran into a guy where the short attack was running smoothly, was just finishing off the jugg when a shot rang out. Looked at his stats, and he has a 19.5x Moose sniper, so I guess your offensive weapons count in defense, too as my 2/3 health just vanished.

Tier 18 is just over half finished, full economy and health and Level 160.

Hoping that CKS HQ is feeding us true info about performance being worked on. Still experience my share of connection errors that were worked on "before the release of Clan Wars". Yeah?

Ahhh the infamous "Mystery Killer" ... I know exactly the scenario and have posted a way to get around this super sniper who can kill with a single shot. BRAD and I referred to it as "Sudden Death" syndrome.

SHORT range battle on the ground floor. 2xSENTRIES at the start, a couple of MERCS patroling and a JUGG that moves from LFET to RIGHT. All starts out normally until you hear a loud POW without a muzzle flash; suddenly your health drains dramatically. The super sniper is hiding, probably under a desk, but you or your drone need to draw him out before you can kill him.

The only reason you didn't die immediately was due to the huge boost in health we've been receiving over the last two regions, but he's still out there ... looking for victims.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I had it in the description ( or should I say too descriptive). Tier 18 all economy, all health, 1 guard. And Level 160 aka full PH.

This guy has bought into a recent Super Vip, with 19.5x Moose Sniper 53.7M and 19.5x Hel 80.48M Heavy. 18.5x Gnome and 18x Chort Assault.

The point was, these weapons seem to be reflected in his defense even though it's Tier 18.

And I did die immediately when shot with 2/3 health.
  • Options
    DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 23.59M (ROMEO); LEVEL: 170; GAME CASH: 1.5B
    DRONE: 1.07M (Power) - 140/150 (Level) - 637/1350 (XP) - 7.78M (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (1.04M-L6), RL (1.04M-L6), HR (1.04M-L6), SG (1.04M-L6) --- All Level 6 (max)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: 9,556 + (1x740K + 46x64K)
    ..... 410K: MG (1,246); HR (1,289); RL (1,308); SG (1,261)
    ..... 510K: MG (1,085); HR (1,113); RL (1,124); SG (1,130)

FUSES:
    250 x TIER 16 (XP-25); 090 x TIER 17 (XP-27); 072 x TIER 17 (XP-33);
    003 x TIER 18 (XP-36); 003 x TIER 18 (XP-44); 030 x TIER 08 (XP-19);

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 18.0 STALLION (acquired 12/06) @ 0%.
    TESLA: 17.5 MAGAERA (acquired 12/02) @ 100%.
    ASSAULT: 18.5 HAUBERK (acquired 12/21) @ 100%.
    HEAVY: 17.5 BLOBFISH (acquired 10/22) @ 100%; 17.5 KARMA (acquired 09/23) @ 60%.

TOOBAD (18.5 HAUBERK):
    GLOBAL EVENT (12/17/2015) --- RANK #24 (8,216 AP) --- Weapon Acquired.
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #1) --- RANK #18 (103 VP) --- 05 Parts Acquired.
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #2) --- RANK #20 (101 VP) --- 05 Parts Acquired.
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #3) --- RANK #15 (100 VP) --- 05 Parts Acquired.

Poised to resume drone development with a purpose.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!