RANK #1: 23,507 AP (KARGEO)
    RANK #2: 23,237 AP (JACK018)
    RANK #3: 22,280 AP (MARK64)
    RANK #10: 15,485 AP (SCHMALLENBACH)
    RANK #27: 8,499 AP (QUICKSILVERX)
    RANK #28: 8,499 AP (VOIPA)
    RANK #29: 8,485 AP (THEJOKER)
    RANK #30: 8,485 AP (CABESON)
    RANK #38: 8,060 AP (SCORPION) ... Global Goals: bump the drone & grab the weapon ... simple. :cool:

326 Victories; No Losses ... TOP 90 "clinched".

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Global numbers on Apple platform with 8 Hours to go:

#1 27085 ANHMINH7482
    #2 21860 KOPPU29
    #3 21810 TETSU15

#10 15125 SHERRAI

#13 13060 BRAD752

#28 8499 UTAKEITAKE
    #29 8499 ASHYGIRL
    #30 8499 GREGLONGBOW

I am sitting #64 with 7446 points.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    Global numbers on Apple platform with 8 Hours to go:

#1 27085 ANHMINH7482
    #2 21860 KOPPU29
    #3 21810 TETSU15

#10 15125 SHERRAI

#13 13060 BRAD752

#28 8499 UTAKEITAKE
    #29 8499 ASHYGIRL
    #30 8499 GREGLONGBOW

I am sitting #64 with 7446 points.

You should be feeling the wall's north face about now :) Well done Agent ... Well done.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    You should be feeling the wall's north face about now :) Well done Agent ... Well done.

Finally hit that sweet spot where the level is staying fairly consistent. For the last hour or so, I have been staying between 62 and 63. Before that, my level kept jumping between 66 and 74, every 20 minutes or so.
  • Options
    RANK #1: 26,362 AP (JACK018)
    RANK #2: 25,007 AP (KARGEO)
    RANK #3: 24,460 AP (MARK64)
    RANK #10: 16,071 AP (TOKAPEB)
    RANK #30: 8,785 AP (1118007)
    RANK #40: 8,285 AP (SCORPION) ... Global Goals: bump the drone & grab the weapon ... simple. :cool:

335 Victories; No Losses.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    Global numbers on Apple platform with 3 Hours to go:

#1 27410 ANHMINH7482
    #2 22335 KOPPU29
    #3 21935 TETSU15

#10 15350 SHERRAI

#12 14285 BRAD752

#30 8768 WAZGONNAKILU

I am sitting #66 with 8046 points.
  • Options
    Our games are so similar, it is simply amazing.

Statistics At A Glance

DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 128.45M (UNIFORM); LEVEL: 200; GAME CASH: 1.8B; HIGH VAULT: 1.10M.
    DRONE: 6.89M (Power) - 162/190 (Level) - 530/1575 (XP) - 36.04M (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (5.0M-L3), RL (5.0M-L3), HR (5.9M-L1), SG (5.0M-L3)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: Legacy 13,885
    ..... 4.1M: MG (036); HR (032); RL (043); SG (039)
    ..... 26.2M: MG (691); HR (696); RL (709); SG (639)
    ..... 32.8M: MG (526); HR (475); RL (502); SG (512)

FUSES:
    006 x TIER 16 (XP-25); 019 x TIER 17 (XP-27); 055 x TIER 18 (XP-29);
    052 x TIER 19 (XP-30); 039 x TIER 09 (XP-19); 056 x TIER 18 (XP-36);
    072 x TIER 19 (XP-37);

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 21.0 FOX @ 95%.
    TESLA: 19.5 BETELGEUSE @ 95%.
    ASSAULT: 20.5 PANDA @ 95%.
    HEAVY: 20.5 ORC @ 75%.

TOOBAD (20.5 CUTTLEFISH):
    GLOBAL EVENT (03/03/2016) --- RANK #67 (8,496 AP) --- 35 Parts Acquired, 15 Parts To Go.
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #1) --- TBD ---
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #2) --- TBD ---
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #3) --- TBD ---

It was another wild finish to the Global. With 19 minutes to go, I was at Rank #45 with 8,496 AP. So in less than 19 minutes, I dropped 22 Places.
  • Options
    Our games are so similar, it is simply amazing.

It was another wild finish to the Global. With 19 minutes to go, I was at Rank #45 with 8,496 AP. So in less than 19 minutes, I dropped 22 Places.

Well you know what they say about great minds :) Wild finish is right LOL but the key was being at RANK #45 in the end. Although they tried to come on in a flurry, they just couldn't knock you out of the TOP 90, now could they?

There is one big difference though ... you have many more drone weapons parts than I do :) Then again I have more drone fuses. Since the drone is ridiculous by nature, I consider that a minor difference.

Great Work !!!
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I can see you guys would hate to be active in upgrading you Clan Level!

I and what I hear Bradr repeat, haven't seen a benefit for doing this yet, other than new maps at Level 5, and more at 10. We are the first on Amazon to have Level 7, and neither matchups, nor defensive attacks seem to have been altered.

What you would hate is the easy method of increasing your XP for the Clan, is in drone part donations. Most of us are at a very low part count because the alternate method is donating cash or gold and is extremely expensive.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »

I and what I hear Bradr repeat, haven't seen a benefit for doing this yet, other than new maps at Level 5, and more at 10. We are the first on Amazon to have Level 7, and neither matchups, nor defensive attacks seem to have been altered.

What you would hate is the easy method of increasing your XP for the Clan, is in drone part donations. Most of us are at a very low part count because the alternate method is donating cash or gold and is extremely expensive.

From what BRAD has stated about IOS, and I have confirmed on Google Play, donations have been discontinued by GLU quite awhile back, for some unknown reason.

I surmise that this is NOT the case on Amazon?

That's one reason why we have so many drone parts and billions in cash ...
  • Options
    From what BRAD has stated about IOS, and I have confirmed on Google Play, donations have been discontinued by GLU quite awhile back, for some unknown reason.

The only thing that has been discontinued is the donations by tokens. And, no, check your Clan Overview page - Clan Upgrades will be a button at the bottom. Two tabs, default is Cash/Gold (this is where tokens was taken of the list), other tab is Drone Weapons. This is your only means to leveling up the clan. The Elites were one of the first to get to Level 7, according to someone, several others are now at 7.

Shame on you for not being a player in solidarity to the advancement to your clan's ranking! Your head should be hanging in shame as you receive Russian insults! Or at least Glu would like to think so...

Hate this waiting game. Having a maxed out vault is vulnerable to some 950K losses. If only we had a moderator that knew something, and could verbalize it. I feel like I'm in limbo.
  • Options

Just to clear, this is not an attack on you or your opinions, it is an attack on Clan Wars.

This is a difference in Clan Philosphy. My Clan Leader has told us not to donate drone parts. Not to mention the fact that legacy drone parts are not worth much when upgrading the Clan. It take 74 5000XP Drone Weapons for 1 Clan XP points. Oh gee, wow.

I happen to agree with this philosophy. I am not of the mindset that Clans come 1st. They don't, Clans come 3rd, IMO. Real life is first, my player account is 2nd and then clans follow. In CKS, clans have become a social event, for the most part.

Having said that, let's get back to Clan Wars.

What difference does being Clan Level 6 or 7, do for you anyway? Are we measuring D**k here to see whose is bigger? You say that you can get more maps, I say big F***ing Deal. All more maps will do for you is put more tokens at risk. If you have a 20 players on a map, that it only takes 7 player logged into a 2 hour window and you have been defeated.

We currently own 8 maps, and our Clan Leader has chosen to drop back and equip Map #5 instead of Map #8.

My Clan has reached Level 5 and we are halfway to Level 6 and what does it do for us? The answer is nothing. If we want a cup of coffee from McDonalds, it still costs $3.00.

So far in this Clan War, we have "attacked" 7 Level 2 Clans and 2 Level 1 Clans.
    We have been "attacked by 3 Level 5 Clans, 1 Level 3 and 1 Level 2 Clan. Needless to say, we lost to the Level 5 Clans and defeated the other 3 Clans. We are currently in 32 place, and I see that Brad's Level 7 Clan is in 29th place.

So nothing has changed in Clan Wars, it is still simply the "The Luck Of The Draw." So, in my opinion, Clan Wars are nothing more than a big waste of time. What can you win? More map parts, new player skins, more knives, rockets, grenades and med kits. I certainly do not need any more of this worthless equipment, I currently have 2600 Knives, 1754 Grenades, 1339 Rockets and 1165 Med Kits. I can't remember when was the last time I used any of them.

I know, it is that x17 ROSE ASSAULT weapon. The only thing that is of any interest to me is the Full PVP Energy Refill, it comes with a 10% chance of spinning for it, not real good odds.

Needless to say, after this long winded tirade, I am very down on this whole Clan War Fiasco.
  • Options

Clan tokens donations were discontinued, also, Gold donations were also, discontinued. Right now you can donated drone weapons or cash. For 121.67M cash, you will get 1XP point and for 2 340000XP Drone Weapons, you will also get 1XP.

This is for a Level 5 Clan.

The reason I keep my cash, beside seeing no benefit to a Clan Level 6 or 7, is when I bought my FOX SNIPER and upgraded it, I spent almost 2B doing it. It has taken this long to get back to 2B cash. Once I hit 2B, then I will once again start donating cash to the clan.
  • Options
    The only thing that has been discontinued is the donations by tokens. And, no, check your Clan Overview page - Clan Upgrades will be a button at the bottom. Two tabs, default is Cash/Gold (this is where tokens was taken of the list), other tab is Drone Weapons. This is your only means to leveling up the clan. The Elites were one of the first to get to Level 7, according to someone, several others are now at 7.

Shame on you for not being a player in solidarity to the advancement to your clan's ranking! Your head should be hanging in shame as you receive Russian insults! Or at least Glu would like to think so...

Hate this waiting game. Having a maxed out vault is vulnerable to some 950K losses. If only we had a moderator that knew something, and could verbalize it. I feel like I'm in limbo.

I just checked and you're right ... I can still donate cash and weapons. I feel so ashamed of not giving away something to my clan.

I've been upgrading my drone 2 fuses at a time to pass the waiting and preserve the vault LMAO and have almost completed an entire level since I started late yesterday.

*** SMILES ***

What a concept, a moderator who knows something AND is willing to share it !!!

CONCERNED: Oh yeah CASH is handy for SNIPERS and my favorite ASSAULT. But I do have 2B ... I guess I should throw a few hundred million my clan's way ... what do you think? :)

D.a.m.n I donate nothing to my clan and blow their heads off if the opportunity presents itself ... one could say with "clan mates" like me who needs enemies? LMAO
  • Options
    I have no argument with any of this! The reason I will continue to donate drone parts is because
    1. I have no serious plans (especially at the current tier/weapon upgrade costs) to update the drone, and
    2. the clan camaraderie. We still rely heavily on the all-time list to check the true rate of who's best, but this gives us a mystical beast to try and come up with fading strategy on.

So far like you say, Clan Wars IS pretty much useless. The free energy did allow me to get the top 10 prize last week, not 1 bar of gold was spent. The knives come in handy to speed up shorts, too. But I only use them in a rush.

And don't forget, CW kills will count during league events, too.
  • Options
    I just checked and you're right ... I can still donate cash and weapons. I feel so ashamed of not giving away something to my clan.

I've been upgrading my drone 2 fuses at a time to pass the waiting and preserve the vault LMAO and have almost completed an entire level since I started late yesterday.

*** SMILES ***

What a concept, a moderator who knows something AND is willing to share it !!!

CONCERNED: Oh yeah CASH is handy for SNIPERS and my favorite ASSAULT. But I do have 2B ... I guess should throw a few hundred million my clan's way ... what do you think? :)

D.a.m.n I donate nothing to my clan and blow theirs heads off if the opportunity presents itself ... one could say with "clan mates" like me who needs enemies? LMAO

What I was doing, was once I hit 2.12B, the I donated 121K to the clan. It has only happen once, but when they put the FOX SNIPER up for Cash, it was 660K to purchase. Then as i recall, I took almost 1B to fully upgrade the FOX. Who knows if they will ever do that again,but if they do, I wan't the. 2B cushion so that I am ready to jump on it.
  • Options
    I have no argument with any of this! The reason I will continue to donate drone parts is because
    1. I have no serious plans (especially at the current tier/weapon upgrade costs) to update the drone, and
    2. the clan camaraderie. We still rely heavily on the all-time list to check the true rate of who's best, but this gives us a mystical beast to try and come up with fading strategy on.

So far like you say, Clan Wars IS pretty much useless. The free energy did allow me to get the top 10 prize last week, not 1 bar of gold was spent. The knives come in handy to speed up shorts, too. But I only use them in a rush.

And don't forget, CW kills will count during league events, too.

I was not aware that the 2VP counted towards league. You learn something new all of the time. I have a CW coming up in 40 minutes. Hopefully it will not be another 1 man clan, like we have had 2 times already.

Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    I was not aware that the 2VP counted towards league. You learn something new all of the time. I have a CW coming up in 40 minutes. Hopefully it will not be another 1 man clan, like we have had 2 times already.

Thanks for the info.

Good to know ... ABSOLUTELY NO CLAN WARS during league events. The extra VP will stir an already nervous pot. Do you know I'm RANK #2 with only 88 VP waiting for this numb nuts to move off his pedestal at 90 VP? It looks like it's going to be a long night if I want to knock off this weapon tonight.

GLU should throw the fool who thought this would be more competitive in the dungeon and let him rot.

The only positive aspect to having nothing to upgrade ... I sit and wait LMAO I wait for TIER 21 and I wait for the "leader" to fight a battle ... now I ask you, is that anyway to run a campaign?
    ... no guts, no glory, no GOLD, and no $$$ for GLU ... you just can't make this stuff up.

C'est La Vie
  • Options
    Good to know ... ABSOLUTELY NO CLAN WARS during league events. The extra VP will stir an already nervous pot. Do you know I'm RANK #2 with only 88 VP waiting for this numb nuts to move off his pedestal at 90 VP? It looks like it's going to be a long night if I want to knock off this weapon tonight.

The only positive aspect to having nothing to upgrade ... I sit and wait LMAO I wait for TIER 21 and I wait for the "leader" to fight a battle ... now I ask you, is that anyway to run a campaign?

C'est La Vie

Just finished my 2nd Clan War for today. Fought 3 battles and I was credited with 6 additional points in my League Play. What made it even better was the battles were against 3 opponents that were Level 66 and lower. For 1 1/2 minutes of fighting, I scored 6 VP and then used my 2 Free Energy, for a quick 10 League Points for free.
  • Options
    Just finished my 2nd Clan War for today. Fought 3 battles and I was credited with 6 additional points in my League Play. What made it even better was the battles were against 3 opponents that were Level 66 and lower. For 1 1/2 minutes of fighting, I scored 6 VP and then used my 2 Free Energy, for a quick 10 League Points for free.

Bah ... Humbug !!!
  • Options
    Bah ... Humbug !!!

LOL. 1 plus for Clan Wars, but I still don't like them even though I just save 20 Gold.
  • Options
    LOL. 1 plus for Clan Wars, but I still don't like them even though I just save 20 Gold.

Finally someone went for the lead ... SMH ... I should put a bullet through the other guy's head and put him out of his misery. Now these two can fight it out for #1 and I can get my 16 parts.
  • Options

The knives come in handy to speed up shorts, too. But I only use them in a rush.

Only YOU would bring a knife to a gun fight :)
  • Options
    Finally someone went for the lead ... SMH ... I should put a bullet through the other guy's head and put him out of his misery. Now these two can fight it out for #1 and I can get my 16 parts.

I am coming up to the same problem. #1 & #2 have been sitting at 118 for the last 2 hours. #3 is at 116. They let me catch up I am now at 112.
  • Options
    I am coming up to the same problem. #1 & #2 have been sitting at 118 for the last 2 hours. #3 is at 116. They let me catch up I am now at 112.

Well, this should get things moving, a player just went to 120. Now there are 3 of us at 118. Boy it is just too bad that I am in the middle at #3. Let's see what happens if I go to 120.
  • Options
    Well, this should get things moving, a player just went to 120. Now there are 3 of us at 118. Boy it is just too bad that I am in the middle at #3. Let's see what happens if I go to 120.

Well 120 ties me for the lead, but it puts me in 2nd place where I want to be. Let's see if anybody else is brave enough to tie us.
  • Options
    I am sitting #2, tied for 1st with 120. #3 has 119. #4 & 5 are at 118. #6 & 7 are at 116. Everybody is just sitting there.
  • Options
    I am sitting #2, tied for 1st with 120. #3 has 119. #4 & 5 are at 118. #6 & 7 are at 116.everybody is just sitting there.

It's gonna be a long night, but if we're successful we can take a couple of days off ... no pressure anyways :)
  • Options
    Statistics At A Glance

DRONE and BASE:
    BASE: 146.8M (UNIFORM) (50% Upgraded); LEVEL: 200; GAME CASH: 2.03B; HIGH VAULT: 1.10M.
    DRONE: 6.89M (Power) - 162/190 (Level) - 530/1575 (XP) - 36.04M (Health)
    DRONE WEAPONS: MG (5.0M-L3), RL (5.0M-L3), HR (5.9M-L1), SG (5.0M-L3)
    DRONE WEAPONS PARTS: Legacy 13,885
    ..... 4.1M: MG (042); HR (034); RL (050); SG (041)
    ..... 26.2M: MG (714); HR (722); RL (729); SG (659)
    ..... 32.8M: MG (556); HR (505); RL (520); SG (527)

FUSES:
    006 x TIER 16 (XP-25); 025 x TIER 17 (XP-27); 061 x TIER 18 (XP-29);
    079 x TIER 19 (XP-30); 057 x TIER 09 (XP-19); 056 x TIER 18 (XP-36);
    072 x TIER 19 (XP-37); 006 x TIER 20 (XP-32);

WEAPONS:
    SNIPER: 21.0 FOX @ 95%.
    TESLA: 19.5 BETELGEUSE @ 95%.; 20.5 CUTTLEFISH
    ASSAULT: 20.5 PANDA @ 95%.
    HEAVY: 20.5 ORC @ 75%.

TOOBAD (20.5 CUTTLEFISH):
    GLOBAL EVENT (03/03/2016) --- RANK #67 (8,496 AP) --- 35 Parts Acquired, 15 Parts To Go.
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #1) 10 Parts Acquired
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #2) 05 Parts Acquired
    SILVER LEAGUE EVENT (DAY #3) Crusing to 100 Gold

It was another typical nobody wanted first place finish to the Day 1 League. With 1 minutes to go, I was at Rank #10 with Rank #2 through #13 all tied at 1 VP behind 1st Place. I really feel sorry for Rank #11 - #13. They missed out on winning the five extra weapon parts, and there was nothing that they could do. As it was, I was able to win my 10 parts, by the skin of my teeth and the luck of the draw.
  • Options
    It was another typical nobody wanted first place finish to the Day 1 League. With 1 minutes to go, I was at Rank #10 with Rank #2 through #13 all tied at 1 VP behind 1st Place. I really feel sorry for Rank #11 - #13. They missed out on winning the five extra weapon parts, and there was nothing that they could do. As it was, I was able to win my 10 parts, by the skin of my teeth and the luck of the draw.

Good Job ... it's league days like these which reminds me why I always go for the TOP 30 in the beginning ... of course I also always ask myself by the 2nd or 3rd day, "is going to the GOLD LEAGUE worth the effort?". Most of the time the answer is ... absolutely not !!!

Then I run into the numb nuts that "force" me into neutral, so I get out and start pushing the car forward ... inch by inch. It's really not the players' fault; they're just playing the cards they were dealt by the GLUTONS (idiots).

LMAO