Options

Content Update!

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
The new v2.0 update is coming out tonight and we wanted to let you in on some of what is in the update:

New base defender: Drones!

·Drones are new consumable items that come in two types; Machine Gun and Rocket Launcher
·Collect drone parts from playing PVP to assemble drones to defend your base. Higher rarity drones have higher stats
·When your base is attacked a Drone consumable will be used automatically in the defense of your base
·Win or lose, using a Drone in defense gives you an amount of Diamonds. Higher rarity drones reward higher Diamonds

Change to event prizing!

·Obtain weapon parts from events to build new guns
·The top two ranking tiers of the weekend’s pvp event have been expanded to allow more winners of the 1[SIZE=-1]st and 2[SIZE=-1]nd[/SIZE] place guns[/SIZE]
·Ranking tiers 3-7 will win parts of the 2[SIZE=-1]nd place gun that can be completed in the bracketed leaderboard[/SIZE]

New PVP Event: Bracketed Leaderboards!

·Following the weekend PvP event, we will run daily bracketed mini pvp events that will be based on your placement in the weekend’s event
·Runs Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. 3 chances to win!
·Each bracket will be made of 30 players
·Players that made at least 8.5k AP will battle in the Gold bracket to win an exclusive weapon
·Players that made at least 2.5k AP will battle in the Silver bracket to win weapon parts to assemble weapons from the PvP event
·Players that made at least 100 AP will battle in the Bronze bracket to win either weapon parts or rare drone parts
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    xsgt1xsgt1 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Cool!!! Looking forward to it !!!
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Sounds really promising! Let's just hope that it doesn't add more problems, errors and glitches to the game.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    bys wrote: »
    Sounds really promising! Let's just hope that it doesn't add more problems, errors and glitches to the game.
    nope..it will not add problem,only remove some buttons when you are in PvP :D
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    wow,that's so awesome!been waiting for it for so long,thanks
  • Options
    Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    When will it download
  • Options
    FoxofFoxof Registered Users 50 Posts
    Randy59 wrote: »
    When will it download
    Servers are being formatted at 10pst.pls come back when you are free. ;)
  • Options
    mythumbhurtsmythumbhurts Registered Users 4 Posts
    Foxof wrote: »
    Servers are being formatted at 10pst.pls come back when you are free. ;)

when will the servers be back up?
    thanks!
  • Options
    when will the servers be back up?
    thanks!

I guess they have run into some problems as there is a new server maintenance message saying that it will take several additional hours....

But at least version 2.0 is released, at least in the app store for iOS devices.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    bys wrote: »
    I guess they have run into some problems as there is a new server maintenance message saying that it will take several additional hours....

But at least version 2.0 is released, at least in the app store for iOS devices.

i got the update in my iphone,but it says the server maintenance is going on and it will take hours :(:(
  • Options
    NthNth Registered Users 12 Posts
    Half boo, half yay. The boo is for this server update taking an unreasonable amount of time, the yay is for at least they decided to get the problem worked out first rather than putting it back up before their problem was fully resolved and causing a lot of people to wind up with lost game progress or purchases.
  • Options
    dont hold yer breath guys. my feeling is this will take a few days...
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    dont hold yer breath guys. my feeling is this will take a few days...

Servers appear to be back up
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Servers appear to be back up

nope definitely not
  • Options
    nope definitely not

Lots and lots of connection problems...... Why release it like this?

Even more problems with downloading regions. Brazil won't donwload at all.
    Lots of opponent can't be found errors.
    Lots of Reconnecting with server errors 204000. (Mostly in pvp-revenge)

Frustrating that GLU releases a game like this. Why is it so difficult to fix the already known problems?
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    Servers are back up!

There was some issues with users having connection problems after logging in after the first maintenance window and those users may continue to have issues, however our team is actively working on the issue right now.

If the above didn't happen to you but you are still having game issues then please respond to this thread with your in game name, device/OS you are using to play and a description of the issue you are having.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    Servers are back up!

Well.... still the same problems!
    When is this going to work??

Added:
    Global Assault, World on Fire and Brazil won't download. Other regions download ok.
    Still resynching with server error on most revenge-pvp.
    Still Opponent can't be found.
    Still often stuck on loading the game.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    Servers are back up!

There was some issues with users having connection problems after logging in after the first maintenance window and those users may continue to have issues, however our team is actively working on the issue right now.

If the above didn't happen to you but you are still having game issues then please respond to this thread with your in game name, device/OS you are using to play and a description of the issue you are having.

Thank you!

And how should we know if we logged in at the "wrong" time??

Still same issues:
    Global Assault, World on Fire and Brazil won't download. Other regions download ok.
    Still resynching with server error on most revenge-pvp.
    Still Opponent can't be found.
    Still often stuck on loading the game.

Another one popped up: Network error 111000.
    Still it's strange that the error message is "Check your internet connection" when the problem is the GLU servers.

iPhone 6+, iOS 8.1.3
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    After the first maintenance was done there was a window of 30 minutes where people logged in and had game issues. Then the servers were taken down again for a couple hours.

If you logged in in that 30 minute window then you'll have some issues until our team can fix it. I apologize for the confusion.
  • Options
    The first maintenance message said someting like "March 9........" and later there was a new message saying "March 10...." between those I didn't log in but I still have the problems above. Should I just wait for them to be fixed? No eta?

How is it possible that each and every release GLU makes introduces new errors and don't fix the old ones?
    If I was the releaser/tester for this game I should be ashamed with myself for all the errors that is in this release.

When I read the update notes for v2.0 I thought it was going to be a great upgrade to the game (really like the idea with drones) but once again the release is just a mess.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    Currently no ETA, however the information you provided will be sent to the dev team.
  • Options
    Robocop87Robocop87 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Servers are back up!

Thank you!

I'm having the same problems which others are describing, but I think I haven't been online during the 30 minute-window. My in game name = Robocop87 . Ipad 2 / iOS 8.1
  • Options
    RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    I'm having all the download and network errors others have described. I'm on iPhone 5s and an iOS update came out today. I've downloaded the latest update thinking that might help but still having all the connection issues. Hope this gets fixed soon. It looks like it should be a fun update once it works. In game name RMorr50912. iOS 8.2.
  • Options
    BrendanFBrendanF Registered Users 80 Posts
    sounds great if it'll work. Good luck with it!
  • Options
    Mikedew60Mikedew60 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Currently no ETA, however the information you provided will be sent to the dev team.

Can't download last 2 campaign regions. Ipad2 v7.1.2. Name "Mike60". "Network Connection Error".
  • Options
    OldSchoolD6OldSchoolD6 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Game handle is same: OldSchoolD6 and I think I logged in in that window because I saw both messages and I'm erroring out of everything. I get the same no internet connection on everything above Europe- though the Europe contracts I do not care to play but have a connection. Clearly, it's not on my end. I play on iPad iOS 8.whatever is the current version.
  • Options
    HyzyHyzy Registered Users 29 Posts
    Still an issue. Can't do anything in the campaign. Error to check my internet connection. Playing on iPad
  • Options
    Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I can't log into any missions above Europe. Getting dreaded Internet connection message. User name Smokinjoe 44. Using iPhone 4S 8.1.2. Hoping this gets fixed soon as those of us that can't play the missions are losing out on parts to build our drones. I can play earlier missions but still feel I'm missing out!
  • Options
    Update: The fixes for the Region issues has be implemented and is now live.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Win or lose, using a Drone in defense gives you an amount of Diamonds. Higher rarity drones reward higher Diamonds

Can you explain this differently?

If I use a Drone in my defense and someone attacks me, I get a Diamond reward (as the defensive player)?

As far as downloading Brazil issues go; the game is asking me to download Brazil every time I open the game. The game asks me to restart for new content after playing 6-8 campaign sections. I have access to all of the other new game content, so it looks like the game isn't recognizing that I've already downloaded Brazil. Some times I get the 'check your internet connection' message, but if I restart and come back to the campaign section, it shows me the download percentage ticker from 0%-100%, which only takes 2-3 seconds, so it's not actually re-downloading anything.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Update: The fixes for the Region issues has be implemented and is now live.

I can confirm that the regions are working now even though I think there is a glitch in the open contracts.
    The open contracts in Global Assault gives around $ 6000 while the open contracts in World on Fire now gives $ 365 (I can't check now but I think) and before the update the World on Fire contracts gave around $ 4000.

But thanks for the quick fix!
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!