Options

PVP Crash Log

13Next

Comments

• Options
    ANINDANIND Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same is happening with me. Lost a streak of 50+ at first and then of 10+, the matches don't even start. Those 3 sec ads are the worst they just keep on coming one after the other and at times matches get stuck during loading. The game is very slow especially after the update.
    I even messaged the customer care about this when I lost my streak during the last GLOBAL EVENT but no response..
  • Options
    FreakshowFreakshow Registered Users 12 Posts
    I just crashed in PVP going up against an easy kill (very low defense) 3k in diamonds. I selected attack, background changed to the evening scene and what do you know - wheel stopped and the game was hung. I waited 4 minutes just in case - sucks we loose diamonds, energy, AP resets and so does my win streak... It's sad there is no way to recover or regain the loss from this.

I will say this, I am not spending any more real US cash until these obvious and continuous problems are corrected in some way (at least some recognition and compensation). Sad for glu - I spend a lot and Glu can confirm this. If they want my real consistent money that does disappear, get lost in "collecting" etc, I expect nearly the same (I understand technology and the issues - my real life is providing the connectivity, hosting platforms, etc).
  • Options
    BlaqJaqBlaqJaq Registered Users 37 Posts
    I lost count about a month ago!
  • Options
    PikePike Registered Users 14 Posts
    Last week I lost over 30 in a row. Right after the update sometimes I could not get a shot off or make it to base before I was told I lost.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    First, sorry, that is extremely frustrating; believe me I know.

Are you playing on Android, Apple, something else?

The reason I ask is that I use an iPhone (iOS 7), and have had the same PVP crashing issues you've had for the last month or so; but this is the first week that I haven't had a crash (knock on plastic). So I'm wondering if GLU fixed Apple/iOS 7 issue and not yours, or if they switched resources for different types of devices???

Been a long time betwixt drinks David T. Just passing thought are you?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Wow, when that was posted, I hadn't started my first game, 5 months ago!

You know, any day now, they're going to fix all these problems. Yes, now... any day...
  • Options
    bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Wow, when that was posted, I hadn't started my first game, 5 months ago!

You know, any day now, they're going to fix all these problems. Yes, now... any day...

Beuller??? Beuller???? Beuller????????????
  • Options
    streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Please I begging GLU fix the lagging of the frame rates when playing the game..currently the game is non playable the lagging is effecting the game..I can not move normally when playing PVP or campaign..please I begging fix this problem..currently my base level is 11 (163K),long range sniper 11.5,tesla 11.5, short range rifle 12.5 and heavy 12.5 my level is 110

Streetboy124
    iTunes
    Ipad2
    iOS 8.4