Options

Is it possible to use Secondary Weapon for PVP Matches?

ThianrenThianren Registered Users 77 Posts
From the beginning of my play until my recent level, I haven't purchase any secondary weapons which is Heavy Gun and Tesla.

As far as I played the PVP matches for diamonds hunting, I didn't see any button to choose any secondary weapon to use before the PVP match begin, unlike the Campaign mode.

Now, with the Golds I have, I have no idea which is good to buy, a regular weapon like Assault Rifles and Snipers or the Secondary weapon? And when the precise time to buy? At the last Mission Campaign (Dressed to Kill) or at my present Mission (Brazil)?

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Let's explore your situation a little. First, NEVER use Gold to purchase a primary weapon. The game gets much easier when you have a good Tesla and Heavy. I would start with the Tesla for several reasons. First the lifetime of a tesla is longer than a heavy gun. Second, a decent Assault rifle will work in PVP, but a Sniper rifle will not. I would acquire a Tesla ASAP, look for sales in the Store, weapons go on sale quite often, usually at half price, or pick one up when it is offered during a Campaign. Check the Store often to see if there are any deals. Having decided to make the purchase, get the most powerful one you can afford. You want your investment to last as long as possible.
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Let's explore your situation a little. First, NEVER use Gold to purchase a primary weapon. The game gets much easier when you have a good Tesla and Heavy. I would start with the Tesla for several reasons. First the lifetime of a tesla is longer than a heavy gun. Second, a decent Assault rifle will work in PVP, but a Sniper rifle will not. I would acquire a Tesla ASAP, look for sales in the Store, weapons go on sale quite often, usually at half price, or pick one up when it is offered during a Campaign. Check the Store often to see if there are any deals. Having decided to make the purchase, get the most powerful one you can afford. You want your investment to last as long as possible.

Agree with Bradr752, and to elaborate: Yes, you can use secondary weapons in PVP. If you are far enough along in Dressed to Kill, and haven't played the first Tesla diamond campaign match, I would recommend you see what gun it is, check the store price, then play the Tesla diamond campaign and see what they offer you to buy it as. The first match they usually offer you a reduced price to buy the gun at that time and if it is better than the store price and you can afford it, grab it. I only say to check the store, because I had an occurrence where the store price was still cheaper than they offered it in the campaign. The Orca in store was around 790 I think, and in campaign, they offered it for 975 (on sale from 1300).
  • Options
    Thank you for the good suggestions!

Anyway, when is the most appropriate time to purchase the Tesla? Currently, I'm in Brazil mission, my level is 80, Base Tier 8, and my platform is iOS. Actually my plan is to fully upgrade all my primary weapons to be able to proceed to the next mission, and off course to fully upgrade the base's economy level. The next step is to upgrade my Drone level to reach 6400 (3040 at present).

Shall I wait until the last Mission (Dressed to Kill) or to purchase ASAP the Tesla offered at the best price?
  • Options
    Thianren wrote: »
    Thank you for the good suggestions!

Anyway, when is the most appropriate time to purchase the Tesla? Currently, I'm in Brazil mission, my level is 80, Base Tier 8, and my platform is iOS. Actually my plan is to fully upgrade all my primary weapons to be able to proceed to the next mission, and off course to fully upgrade the base's economy level. The next step is to upgrade my Drone level to reach 6400 (3040 at present).

Shall I wait until the last Mission (Dressed to Kill) or to purchase ASAP the Tesla offered at the best price?

If it were me, I would probably wait and purchase the Tesla offered in Kill Club for the discounted price the first time you play the Tesla campaign. They let you try it out and offer a discounted price after. You don't want to purchase too high a Tesla since you are only Tier 8. If you own a 10 star or above Tesla, you will get opponents in PVP that are more powerful than you'll be able to take down without using medkits, grenades, etc. You only want your secondary to be a 1-2 stars higher than your base level, at most.
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    it depends what offers you get, i was offered a tesla for 375 gold once 70% off or something, i can't remember, i was about tier 7 and it was about 8.5k. really helped me out :)
  • Options
    I don't know whether my decision is true or not, recently I become a little bit frustrated by being defeated so many times during PVP matches. My defeat is not because of died during the battle, but it is caused by time constraint. The level of the player sometimes is too high, and my present weapon is not able to keep up. I spent grenades and rockets to defeat the main enemy instantly, and it costs too much golds, I think it is not efficient anymore.

Today I found there is a VIP event. When I spent golds to purchase the rockets and grenades, I begin to think to spend more golds to achieve the 10,5 stars assault riffles, and my purchases are sufficient enough to achieve that price. Yes, it is costly.

During my first PVP match after I equipped with the 10,5 stars riffles, a notification came to warn that the PVP match is determined by the gun power, and my present health level is considered risky (level 80) and advised to level up first prior matching. I keep fought anyway. The result? Amazing! I'm able to take out every single enemy with one shot only! I ignore the level of the main enemy and able to keep up! I don't know how long will be I'm able to keep up with my newly purchased weapon, but it really helps!

I'm trying to upgrade my drones power to at least 6400, so the 6400 equipment I got will be able for use. I'm quite sure the drone will help during the competitive matches.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    I don't know whether my decision is true or not, recently I become a little bit frustrated by being defeated so many times during PVP matches. My defeat is not because of died during the battle, but it is caused by time constraint. The level of the player sometimes is too high, and my present weapon is not able to keep up. I spent grenades and rockets to defeat the main enemy instantly, and it costs too much golds, I think it is not efficient anymore.

Today I found there is a VIP event. When I spent golds to purchase the rockets and grenades, I begin to think to spend more golds to achieve the 10,5 stars assault riffles, and my purchases are sufficient enough to achieve that price. Yes, it is costly.

During my first PVP match after I equipped with the 10,5 stars riffles, a notification came to warn that the PVP match is determined by the gun power, and my present health level is considered risky (level 80) and advised to level up first prior matching. I keep fought anyway. The result? Amazing! I'm able to take out every single enemy with one shot only! I ignore the level of the main enemy and able to keep up! I don't know how long will be I'm able to keep up with my newly purchased weapon, but it really helps!

I'm trying to upgrade my drones power to at least 6400, so the 6400 equipment I got will be able for use. I'm quite sure the drone will help during the competitive matches.

If you're going to take advantage of the current VIP, I suggest you spend the 100 dollars and get the rockfall Tesla rifle, that alone will be able to win you multiple games.
  • Options
    If you're going to take advantage of the current VIP, I suggest you spend the 100 dollars and get the rockfall Tesla rifle, that alone will be able to win you multiple games.

Thank you for the advice, and now I obtained "Cain," I don't know why…but I feel like "my life is much easier for now…" :o
  • Options
    Thank you for the advice, and now I obtained "Cain," I don't know why…but I feel like "my life is much easier for now…" :o

Believe me, when you get the rockfall, your life will be even easier! What is your current vip rank?
  • Options
    Ah, you mean the Global Event? Still on 2090…so far away to reach even the 11-30 rank…
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Thianren, I hope you didn't make a very bad mistake! PVP is the main way to make diamonds, and now, you will be matched up with only Tier 10-11 opponents against your Tier 8 health power. The idea of "balance" has been discussed, and it is not good for advancement. You can only compete in the long attacks, so spinning for a beatable opponent will become more difficult and expensive.

Your post sounds like you're ok maybe, but you must try and equalize your base power and weapon power, or you could be in a very difficult position! This game is rigged, I hope you didn't trip the scales against you!
  • Options
    Ah, you mean the Global Event? Still on 2090…so far away to reach even the 11-30 rank…

Wow, this does not fit my analysis? Are you still Tier 8? How's your payouts to cost of finding opponents?

I never bought a sniper, won them since the 8.5 Trebuchet, 9.5 Trocar (top 10), 10.5 Eve and current 11.5 Clarinet. But, I'm also Tier 11 base.
  • Options
    Oh my Goodness…

I have go through several PVP matches with my newly purchased weapon obtained from VIP event. Yes, I am matched with the tier 10-11 opponents.

So far, most of them are still below my power, I am still able to defeat them with ease, the power of Cain and Nib is still far above my matched enemy. I was defeat once by a very strong not, the level of the troops are 100 and above.

Until now, I do a rematch only once and almost all of them can be defeated easily.

My only dilemma for now is, until when I will enjoy this awesome power? There will be a time that this power I have will be obsolete and lose from further updates from the game.

Ah, my tier now is still 7, not eight. My present level is 91. I'm afraid if my present level is a glitch since my previous level is still 80, and all of a sudden when I level up become 91!
  • Options
    Oh my Goodness…

I have go through several PVP matches with my newly purchased weapon obtained from VIP event. Yes, I am matched with the tier 10-11 opponents.

So far, most of them are still below my power, I am still able to defeat them with ease, the power of Cain and Nib is still far above my matched enemy. I was defeat once by a very strong not, the level of the troops are 100 and above.

Until now, I do a rematch only once and almost all of them can be defeated easily.

My only dilemma for now is, until when I will enjoy this awesome power? There will be a time that this power I have will be obsolete and lose from further updates from the game.

Ah, my tier now is still 7, not eight. My present level is 91. I'm afraid if my present level is a glitch since my previous level is still 80, and all of a sudden when I level up become 91!

You may want to look at my case of Tier 5 with x11 weapons to be crafted.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?156811-Totally-Unballanced!

This is one of my two accounts, the much lower power one.

You have lucked out so far! Do not go for top 30 and win this assault!!! Can't stress that enough! You will no longer be matched with opponents that you can defeat if you do, and hence win diamonds. Work on the base power to become equalized!
  • Options
    Aaron GAaron G Registered Users 58 Posts
    Oh my Goodness…

When you level up to 91 , did you get any golds and health increased? Did you buy the heavy in the store? i think now on sale should be 11.5 heavy for you.
  • Options
    Aaron G wrote: »
    When you level up to 91 , did you get any golds and health increased? Did you buy the heavy in the store? i think now on sale should be 11.5 heavy for you.

Oh no!!! I didn't receive any Golds!!! This must be a glitch!

I noticed every level up, we have 8000+ health, and now every level up during my 90's the number is 16000++. Is it normal?
  • Options
    Every level step is supposed to give you 5 gold along with the health points. Yes, there is a program problem with that award. I went from Level 100 to 107 when the latest region came out. Lost 35 gold from that jump. Many lost all 50 gold and went to 110.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Every level step is supposed to give you 5 gold along with the health points. Yes, there is a program problem with that award. I went from Level 100 to 107 when the latest region came out. Lost 35 gold from that jump. Many lost all 50 gold and went to 110.

Everybody needs to keep in mind that it appears, that once you have reached the maximum level, if you continue to play campaigns, the app keeps track of your point and when the level cap is raised, you are credited with the points and you jump a number of levels with no gold awarded.

Having said this, I, too, saw my level jump from level 80 to level 91, when the cap was at 100. I lost out on 10 levels of earning the game's funny money.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    Everybody needs to keep in mind that it appears, that once you have reached the maximum level, if you continue to play campaigns, the app keeps track of your point and when the level cap is raised, you are credited with the points and you jump a number of levels with no gold awarded.

Having said this, I, too, saw my level jump from level 80 to level 91, when the cap was at 100. I lost out on 10 levels of earning the game's funny money.

The same glitch happened to me and I managed to get my 50 gold. The same should have applied to you.
  • Options
    The same glitch happened to me and I managed to get my 50 gold. The same should have applied to you.
    iOS system or android? If iOS, what version?
  • Options
    iOS system or android? If iOS, what version?

ios 8.3 iphone6. What about you?
  • Options
    ios 8.3 iphone6. What about you?
    Same. Ipad
  • Options
    Same. Ipad

Which ipad?
  • Options
    Mine iOS 8.3, ipad Air first generation

How do you managed to get the 50 golds lost?

I also have the same problem
  • Options
    Which ipad?
    System Glitch. I won't get golds. I remembered happened to me before. When I was at level 29, suddenly jumped to 31 and didn't get golds. What I don't understand how you got 50 golds.
  • Options
    Mine iOS 8.3, ipad Air first generation

How do you managed to get the 50 golds lost?

I also have the same problem

I was level 80 and when I leveled up, I hit level 91. I got my 50 gold.
  • Options
    I was level 80 and when I leveled up, I hit level 91. I got my 50 gold.

Nice, I do not have iPhone, will consider to buy a one. LOL. Level up from 80 to 91 should be 55 golds instead of 50. Still system glitch.
  • Options
    Nice, I do not have iPhone, will consider to buy a one. LOL. Level up from 80 to 91 should be 55 golds instead of 50. Still system glitch.

Angels got it by contacting costumer care. i've done the same for going from 100 to 110, but have not heard from them.

Edit: After another round of contacting costumer care, I finally got my 50 gold for going from 100 to 110. Still missed 50 gold from going 90 to 100, I believe, and 50 gold for milestones back awhile ago. Still not getting medkits and energy every time I watch a video, but I have been getting some of them. Sometimes I get energy for watching for a medkit and vice versa.
  • Options
    After several matching with this brand new 10,5 weapons, I managed to deal with the enemies. Yes, some of them are really demon from hell. They have a ridiculously high defense power with tremendous offensive power. I had a low defense due to my level was still 90, and my base power is still at tier 7. After I reached level 100 and above, I am able to face the bots, in which they have equal offensive power and defense.

Prior I reached this level, the bots are like demon for me, since I can't stand a chance even just to survive the second wave.

My advice, a high level is a must prior purchasing a high level or an overpowered weapon.