Options

Tier 18 Base Released on IOS This Morning

concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
They have released Tier 18 Base this morning. As usual, it was very quietly done. After I noticed that the BOTs were stronger than normal (13.72M Defense), I check the base upgrade tab and discovered the release.

One would have thought that they would have delayed the release until all of the other IOS problems were fixed.

1st upgrade is 10.8M Diamonds and takes 4 hours.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Vaults huge, upgrades cheap, 23.55M opponents embarrassingly easy video running great, Drones may not be mirrored. Health meter appears to be working. Looks good so far.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    In other words ... the usual, which in itself is good news.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Each level will give us 1.04M Health increase.

a2f1wp.jpg
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    Each level will give us 1.04M Health increase.

a2f1wp.jpg

So the region has been released as well? Cool.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    So the region has been released as well? Cool.

I doubt that part, probably had some missions left over. Also, that health looks the same as 151-160? Huh.
  • Options
    New Campaign in 10:50 as II post. Vigore due 11 PM PSt
  • Options
    It will still take between 8 and 9 regular missions per level for upgrading.
  • Options
    It looks like that have also kept the Tier 17 Base upgrade costs, too.

It costs 10.89M for the first level Economy upgrade.

16ap1yu.jpg

And it cost 6.02M for the other first level upgrades.

6itkm1.jpg
  • Options
    Google Play received the content update @ 05:29 PM EST; immediately opened the stats and noticed the costs remain unchanged as well. That's great news and I think they've max'd out on the BASE UPGRADES costs. Hopefully, TIER 18 brings with it 18.5 weapons in the GLOBALS and 19.5 in the VIP Events.

It's time for a new ASSAULT Rifle.
  • Options
    Concerned, Base Economy is 10.89, 11.7 and 12.52 for the first three levels
  • Options
    The fourth column is 13.34M.
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    Do you guys paid to start earlier? For me starts on few hours... Don't understand
  • Options
    No I did not pay to start earlier. It was released on IOS this morning around 8:00AM PST.
  • Options
    OK here's one for you guys. I got up early just to shake down the new region and guess what happened? Once I reached Level 161 the game tries to "force" you to post to Facebook and if you don't they send you down a rabbit hole.

I actually had to restart the game.

Fortunately we only need to do this 10 times a month (Level 170). Does anyone know of a way to completely disable the Facebook "hook"? I'll need to wait for the next Level Up to confirm this.
  • Options
    UPDATE: I just received INTEL SDCARD #1 and when I leveled up to 162, the Facebook option to post appeared. There's no "X" to get out so I started tapping the screen trying to exit. I was able to exit by tapping somewhere near the lower left of the screen just S.W. of the Facebook banner and this brought me back to the campaign map.

Again, I'll need to level up once more to confirm ... JEEZ
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    UPDATE: I just received INTEL SDCARD #1 and when I leveled up to 162, the Facebook option to post appeared. There's no "X" to get out so I started tapping the screen trying to exit. I was able to exit by tapping somewhere near the lower left of the screen just S.W. of the Facebook banner and this brought me back to the campaign map.

Again, I'll need to level up once more to confirm ... JEEZ

At least for me on iOS the x is there. Hard to see but it's on the upper right.

wtaq84.jpg
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    No I did not pay to start earlier. It was released on IOS this morning around 8:00AM PST.

I'm on iOS and on my side was not reliase, until today at 2am. Wird.
  • Options
    That would make sense BYS because when I started experiencing "CKS BATTERY DRAIN", I had turned down the brightness a bit and probably made that faint "X" invisible in the process.

Thanks for the screen shot ... KUDOS
  • Options
    I know your touting upgrading to Android 6, I'm still on 4, and wouldn't dare the upgrade, it might be ok for the new Samsung, but would think it would be curtains if it's available for the old Nexus!
  • Options
    Just hit level 162 and this time the Health increase was over 2M.

1zfr0oh.jpg
  • Options
    Just hit level 162 and this time the Health increase was over 2M.

1zfr0oh.jpg

Player Health at Level 170 is 40.05M, upgrading PH through all 4 Levels of Tier 18 will only add another 34K. Trivial by comparison.
  • Options
    Just to be clear, huge jumps in PLAYER HEALTH via base upgrades was happening because the LEVEL UP was NOT functioning. Now that LEVEL is working again ... well y'all get the idea (I hope) ... **SMILES**
  • Options
    Just to be clear, huge jumps in PLAYER HEALTH via base upgrades was happening because the LEVEL UP was NOT functioning. Now that LEVEL is working again ... well y'all get the idea (I hope) ... **SMILES**

Looks like another bug that they had and we never really realized it. We would complain that are level suddenly jumped up and we did not receive our 50 gold. As I recall, we were told something like the game kept track of our experience past the highest level we completed and then it credited us when the level was increased, or something like that.
  • Options
    Gee, should have noticed the change! Took a screenshot of 161, but didn't after. Now on 164, have to wait a bit. Was thinking of waiting till after this globals much needed 17.5 assault, why upgrade the paid for (in-cash) assault when there's Romeo's new economy screaming to be filled.

And with that last thought, Anyone upgrade any yet, and see improvement in payouts, or did those freeze, too?
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Gee, should have noticed the change! Took a screenshot of 161, but didn't after. Now on 164, have to wait a bit. Was thinking of waiting till after this globals much needed 17.5 assault, why upgrade the paid for (in-cash) assault when there's Romeo's new economy screaming to be filled.

And with that last thought, Anyone upgrade any yet, and see improvement in payouts, or did those freeze, too?

I have seen an improvement in payout, starting to see 260, 270, and 280K vaults. But at the same time, there must be a lot of RL players who are not playing as much, because I am starting to see more them in my match ups. Also, my Bot vaults are all over the board now, from 100K to 280K.
  • Options
    Level 163

wul4l1.jpg

Health at 25+M. When you get old, you can't read the small numbers, as well. LOL

But I am on my way to the 40M level than Brad posted for us.
  • Options
    I have seen an improvement in payout, starting to see 260, 270, and 280K vaults. But at the same time, there must be a lot of RL players who are not playing as much, because I am starting to see more them in my match ups. Also, my Bot vaults are all over the board now, from 100K to 280K.

My average Vault is 300K+, biggest 337K, my threshold is 280K. I am going through a bunch of opponents 10 to 15) to get to the sweet 300K vaults, but it is worth the hassle
  • Options
    Level 163

wul4l1.jpg

Health at 25+M. When you get old, you can't read the small numbers, as well. LOL

But I am on my way to the 40M level than Brad posted for us.

You have found my Achilles heel! As a matter of fact, I'm line up for cataract surgery the end of this month, and the other for next month. And, to boot, I can't wear my recent prescription contacts (the cornea has to relax to be measured properly), so I'm wearing outdated eye glasses. My warning is, don't be on the road when I'm driving, lol.

And yes, maybe not older than dirt, though. Looks like 27,464,972 (ouch, think I got a headache)
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    My average Vault is 300K+, biggest 337K, my threshold is 280K. I am going through a bunch of opponents 10 to 15) to get to the sweet 300K vaults, but it is worth the hassle

211k avg, 244 max. Sigh, if only I had time to upgrade weapons. Gotta stop somewhere with 3 games going continuously.
  • Options
    One of the unfortunate aspects of the new Tier is that the Diamond Supply storage is rather small. Fully upgraded, the Vault holds 16.67 M, but the Diamond Supply maxxes out at 966.2K. With a production rate of 242.74 K per hour this means that the Supply hits capacity in less than 4 hours. This means that you can no longer empty the supply at night and then again in the morning without losing production capacity.