Options

Tier 20 Base

bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
The new tier is out on IOS, but it requires 30.15M Diamonds to unlock. Since Tier 19 Vaults are raised to 30.15K.

A new Campaign, Razorblade will be release in 15 hours.
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    How quaint ... 30.15M diamonds just for the chance to perform some more upgrades ...
    ... Hip Hip Hooray !!!

It beats drone upgrades I guess :)

I await your report on actual base upgrade costs and vault capacity :( This could be it; the point where performing upgrades using GOLD becomes cheaper than using diamonds won from PvP ... I hope that's not the case, but a Dark Cloud has just settled over my residence LOL
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    The new tier is out on IOS, but it requires 30.15M Diamonds to unlock. Since Tier 19 Vaults are raised to 30.15K.

On my side just show the count down to be release... I'm sure some will pay just to start earlier, I'm just waiting...
    at least I will be able to upgrade my drone up to 4.1M to the point where I can put same label weapons, now is equipped with 510k machine gun & rockets 740k healing Ray & shield generator.
  • Options
    Vaults are huge, 700K+. I was able to buy the unlock very quickly. Now a 4 hour wait.
  • Options
    Vaults are huge, 700K+. I was able to buy the unlock very quickly. Now a 4 hour wait.

That's what we needed EXACTLY ... 700K+ vaults is sweet, now drone upgrades aren't so intimidating eh? We also need a more descript term than "huge". :) Every tier the payouts are huge, for a week or so LOL

The GLUTONS may be plenty of things, but they can READ and COUNT however; they just need a gentle nudge every so often.
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    They also cut the diamonds per hours in half, for the only reduction that I have seen so far.

1zlc11f.png

Player health will be jumping again.

xcstjp.png

205s3v4.png

A new region RazorBlade will be released in 13 hours.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    They also cut the diamonds per hours in half, for the only reduction that I have seen so far.

Cutting diamond production may not be entirely bad since we were losing 4-5M a day in TIER 19 because the vault was filled so quickly (less than 3 hours). Of course, I would prefer a vault that could hold 8-10 hours of diamonds, but I guess that's too much to ask :)
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Every time they jump up the health with these levels, it just makes the drones that much more meaningless.

When was the last time you ducked because a drone missile was coming in?

I see you did buy that Fox. Shame you won't want to compete for the next sniper event.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Cutting diamond production may not be entirely bad since we were losing 3-4M a day in TIER 19 because the vault was filled so quickly. Of course, I would prefer a vault that could hold 8-10 hours of diamonds, but I guess that's too much to ask :)

We will just have to wait and see what upgrading the base economy does for us.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Every time they jump up the health with these levels, it just makes the drones that much more meaningless.

When was the last time you ducked because a drone missile was coming in?

I see you did buy that Fox. Shame you won't want to compete for the next sniper event.

For me I have always considered the drone an offensive weapon, never a defensive weapon, for that very reason. With 4.1M weapons, it takes around to rounds of weapon fire to dispatch a bad guy. But my playing style has change, not only am I not as concerned with tha opponent's drone, I am not as concerned with the juggernaut, either. But I still play it straight, I am still ducking as always. Just in case, the GLU brain trust screws the CKS player like they did in MIRN. in MIRN, we went from taking no damage, to taking massive amounts of damage, when the last base upgrade was released. Players who were playing the standup style of play, found out that they were unable to survive.

Since in have strapped on the FOX SNIPER, I have to be more aware of the Snipers that are out there. A head shot from a sniper with a FOX, does an extreme amount of damage. But the extra 80M health should help that.

As far as competing in a SNIPER event, I will leave that to the other players, I can not believe how competive the SNIPER Global is these days.
  • Options
    Just because you think you can take the hit, doesn't mean you shouldn't duck. Many a contender was "no mas" because they didn't duck when they should have. :) The plain truth is that when a battle is over in under 60 seconds, your offensive drone becomes quite useless and the other guy's is dead before he can get a clean shot off.

Duck, stick and move ... always. Health becomes a secondary concern if your battle tactics are sound.

Drones are diamond repositories ... nothing more, nothing less; but they are amusing if you have the time to sit back and watch.

Don't forget your training, agents ... over confidence is your own worst enemy and fate (GLU) has a cruel way of throwing you a breaking ball when you least expect it.
  • Options
    As opposed to recent Tier upgrades, this one is going to be expensive:

Cost to unlock: 30.15M Diamonds
    Cost for first level BE upgrade: 30.15M Diamonds
    Cost of other first level Base upgrades: 33.92M Diamonds.
  • Options
    As opposed to recent Tier upgrades, this one is going to be expensive:

Cost to unlock: 30.15M Diamonds
    Cost for first level BE upgrade: 30.15M Diamonds
    Cost of other first level Base upgrades: 33.92M Diamonds.

Ah the report I've been waiting for ... from 6.8M to 32.92M ... 500% increase? GLU the sadists are mad !!!

OK here's the deal, I guess it was inevitable. I've been waiting for this shoe to drop since TIER 17. Dare I ask what are the prices to upgrade using GOLD?
  • Options
    Ah the report I've been waiting for ... from 6.8M to 32.92M ... 500% increase? GLU the sadists are mad !!!

OK here's the deal, I guess it was inevitable. I've been waiting for this shoe to drop since TIER 17. Dare I ask what are the prices to upgrade using GOLD?

The cost to unlock Tier 20, is as Brad has reported, 30.15M diamonds or 507 gold.
  • Options
    The cost to unlock Tier 20, is as Brad has reported, 30.15M diamonds or 507 gold.

I wanted to know the cost of upgrades in GOLD? 1st column anyways :)
  • Options
    Just because you think you can take the hit, doesn't mean you shouldn't duck. Many a contender was "no mas" because they didn't duck when they should have. :) The plain truth is that when a battle is over in under 60 seconds, your offensive drone becomes quite useless and the other guy's is dead before he can get a clean shot off.

Duck, stick and move ... always. Health becomes a secondary concern if your battle tactics are sound.

Drones are diamond repositories ... nothing more, nothing less; but they are amusing if you have the time to sit back and watch.

Don't forget your training, agents ... over confidence is your own worst enemy and fate (GLU) has a cruel way of throwing you a breaking ball when you least expect it.

How true, many a MIRN player who was running around with the attitude, "I Am Invincible" during the Tier Base 10 days, were in for a rude awakening when Tier Base 11 was released. SR battle became next to impossible to win without using MedKits. In fact, it was not unusual to need 2 to 3 med kits. They had all forgotten how fight.
  • Options
    I wanted to know the cost of upgrades in GOLD? 1st column anyways :)

350 Gold gets you a first level bump. I will get you additional info as I work my way through Base Economy.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    How true, many a MIRN player who was running around with the attitude, "I Am Invincible" during the Tier Base 10 days, were in for a rude awakening when Tier Base 11 was released. SR battle became next to impossible to win without using MedKits. In fact, it was not unusual to need 2 to 3 med kits. They had all forgotten how fight.

Fully agree with shorts on MIRN, I've given up on them. And in longs, the drones do need to be avoided, or taken out. Lots of ducking going on there.
  • Options
    350 Gold gets you a first level bump. I will get you additional info as I work my way through Base Economy.

Thanks Bud ... I'm going to do some number crunching but in a typical Global Event it would take 10,000 AP (2,000 GOLD) to purchase an upgrade "box" at an average cost of 40M diamonds ...
    ... and there's 16 boxes.

Off the top of my head, I would say using diamonds alone won't cut it; 700K+ vaults helps but only scratches the surface. But I will tell you this, it will take someone like yourself closer to two months than one month to complete a base upgrade. The rest of us are sucking wind.

We haven't upgraded any weapons yet ... JEEZ LOUISE

Let me whip out the calculator ... SMH
  • Options
    Correction, I was off by a factor of two (brain hiccup) so 10,000 AP (400 victories) should get the average player 160M diamonds. That's at an average vault take of 400K diamonds. If the 700K becomes the average, we might be able to win 280M diamonds in a Global.

That's a "helluva" effort just for a base upgrade, but it is attainable within the parameters of 2-3 Globals. No weapons upgrades yet and definitely no drone upgrades.

To be quite honest, I don't think I have it in me playing 8-10 hours a day and I can't see spending most of my life playing this game.

I've got to put this on paper, I've got to be missing something. :(
  • Options
    Correction, I was off by a factor of two (brain hiccup) so 10,000 AP (400 victories) should get the average player 160M diamonds. That's at an average vault take of 400K diamonds. If the 700K becomes the average, we might be able to win 280M diamonds in a Global.

That's a "helluva" effort just for a base upgrade, but it is attainable within the parameters of 2-3 Globals. No weapons upgrades yet and definitely no drone upgrades.

To be quite honest, I don't think I have it in me playing 8-10 hours a day and I can't see spending most of my life playing this game.

I've got to put this on paper, I've got to be missing something. :(

Well so far, the 700+K vaults seem to be the norm, rather than the exception. I have been able to find them without any trouble at all.

2cnfdll.png

x1hd0g.png

And I never ever thought that I would be saying this, but the vaults that I am skipping are 500K and 600K. Also, I think that most that I have had to skip has been only 10 battles or so.

Going back and checking, since the content update, I have fought 40 battles. So far my take is, 32 700+K vaults, 6 650+K vaults and 4 550+K vaults.
  • Options
    That is great news, so we can count on 700K payouts being the average.

Some rough guidelines 2 x 10,000 AP Efforts in the Global and/or League Events. Basically we're talking 800-1,000 victories and it's really unimportant how OR where those victories come from ...
    ... 1,000 Victories = 700M Diamonds.

It's still an awful lot of work and would require at least 4,000 GOLD spread out across 2 x Global Events if you limit game play to 12 hours a day.

That would leave 2 x Global Events for everything else: 2 x weapons + drone.

The key being that spending GOLD has become a requirement as opposed to being a choice (if you want to stay current).

When you think about the health boost GLU gave us, they knew exactly what they were doing.

If you're going to ask us for 800-1,000 Victories to upgrade the base, you might as well make us "Supermen" (and women) LMAO
  • Options
    Also, for guys like you and Brad and others, all of these 700+K vaults have been bots. If MIRN is any indication, when RL players are drawn, their vaults could be in the 900K to 1M range. For me, my weapons are not quite strong enough for RL players, it takes me too long to kill them.

I am basing this assumption for mega vault possibility on our MIRN game play. In MIRN, our vault max is 243K, and I routinely see vault that are as high as 9500+K. One member of my agency posted a screen shot of a 10,000+ vault.

They only problem that I am facing, is these 8 and 9,000 vaults are SR battles, that require up to 3 MedKits so I don't die.
  • Options
    AGREED ... after your screenshots above, I calculated that vaults could run as high as 1M diamonds which could take the edge off to some degree. I just don't like being "forced" into spending my GOLD; until now it was my choice whether to compete in the Global or VIP Events and spend a calculated amount of GOLD based on that choice.

Now it's all about winning 1,000 battles (for starters) as fast as you can.

The game has mutated from an all out sprint into a marathon. You no longer have the luxury of passing on Globals such as the recent SNIPER Event.

In a strange twist, this scenario is tailor made for BRAD ... he must be thrilled :)
  • Options
    Yep I am having fun today. A couple of additional data points: The first base Economy upgrade is disappointing: Tier 2 Vault Limit 33.92, supply limit 1.35M, production 273.09K per hour. Cost to upgrade to BE 2 is 33.92M, of course, or 405 Gold.

I have increased my Level to 182 and my Player Health is 92.547M.
  • Options
    Yep I am having fun today. A couple of additional data points: The first base Economy upgrade is disappointing: Tier 2 Vault Limit 33.92, supply limit 1.35M, production 273.09K per hour. Cost to upgrade to BE 2 is 33.92M, of course, or 405 Gold.

I have increased my Level to 182 and my Player Health is 92.547M.

I have raised my level to 183 and player health is 100.93M.
  • Options
    AGREED ... after your screenshots above, I calculated that vaults could run as high as 1M diamonds which could take the edge off to some degree. I just don't like being "forced" into spending my GOLD; until now it was my choice whether to compete in the Global or VIP Events and spend a calculated amount of GOLD based on that choice.

Now it's all about winning 1,000 battles (for starters) as fast as you can.

The game has mutated from an all out sprint into a marathon. You no longer have the luxury of passing on Globals such as the recent SNIPER Event.

In a strange twist, this scenario is tailor made for BRAD ... he must be thrilled :)

For the Free Player, I calculate that it will take 14 hours of play to fill a 30M vault, using an average vault of 720K. So for those that are able to play this much, it will take 16 days to fully upgrade the base. So that will leave 14 days to upgrade weapons. We have to hope that weapon upgrades will remain reasonable.

So, I would have to agree with you, that the game is now a marathon.

But then, I just realized, I have completely forgotten about upgrading the drone.

Brad, what I would be interested in knowing, is with your weapon levels, what are you finding for an average vault.
  • Options
    I have raised my level to 183 and player health is 100.93M.

Jumping Jiminy Cricket and Little Pineapples !!!
  • Options
    Jumping Jiminy Cricket and Little Pineapples !!!

Starting with level 182, the jump in health is almost 9M a level.
  • Options
    For the Free Player, I calculate that it will take 14 hours of play to fill a 30M vault, using an average vault of 720K. So for those that are able to play this much, it will take 16 days to fully upgrade the base. So that will leave 14 days to upgrade weapons. We have to hope that weapon upgrades will remain reasonable.

But then, I just realized, I have completely forgotten about upgrading the drone.

Brad, what I would be interested in knowing, is with your weapon levels, what are you finding for an average vault.

Just realized I had the new TIER when a 750K Vault popped up (a real player) so I guess it's time to upgrade the base :)

... and YES there's no time OR room for drone development for the time being. LOL
  • Options

My lower limit for PVP attacks is 700 K with an average of 720K. Typically, I am rejecting 4 or 5 opponents to find a 700+. I have never exceeded 10 opponents to find 700K+

An important consideration is that the cost of finding another opponent is now so low compared to average vault size, it makes sense to get much more picky in selecting opponents and to be prepared to reject a substantial number of lesser value targets.