Options

Google Play ANDROID: CKS Version 6.0 Server Maintenance Started @ 07:52 AM EST

Comments

• Options
    ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yes ... that seems to be a persistent problem. Three so far, so this will be a real pain during a Global Event when you're actually competing. I'm trying to shake out all of the problem bugs before I submit a single CC Ticket.

It sort of resembles an old problem when the opponent could NOT be found after selecting a battle.

I've found that it happens more often when TECH POWER is N/A. It might also be related to SHIELD POWER also @ N/A. Haven't gleaned any real pattern as yet other than it's a nuisance. :(

Not really shield power already 1500 still the problem persists ... Next ..
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Zeusisme wrote: »
    Not really shield power already 1500 still the problem persists ... Next ..

Well so much for that :) but it does seem to be isolated to Long Range battles. I haven't had to restart after selecting any Short Range battles ... and that means the TESLA is quite useless since I am selecting ONLY SR battles because restarting takes too long (another problem as the list is growing).

I also ABSOLUTELY HATE closing contracts and these fracking scenarios haven't changed a bit ...
    ... For The Love of GOD !!! Elite vs Regular ... they're exactly the SAME.

To make matters worse, I have played up to 3 consecutive Elite campaign contracts and those were exactly the same as well ...
    ... they don't even shuffle the deck anymore.

After all of this work that the developers have "seemingly" put into the Sixth Release (and counting), they haven't changed any of these battle scenarios in any way and one wonders why I'm bored out of my mind. To add insult to injury, now I have to close twice as many contracts when you consider we need PLAYER HEALTH when TEIR 33 arrives ???

How the Hell can so much effort be devoted to boring me to tears?

I mean really, who has the patience for all of this? Where are the new prizes and awards? We won't need to worry about high scores anymore, anytime soon because the entire process of selecting and fighting a battle has "evolved" into the most tedious and unnecessarily convoluted sequences to date.

The irony here is I have almost 200 FULL ENERGY, and I don't mean the 3x variety, we're talking 6x and at this rate they may last well into 2017 ... I cannot fathom how GLU expects to make any $$$ at all.

Oh yeah ... all of that ad space they've managed to sell.

Gentlemen, I really don't want to sound pessimistic since it really runs counter to my nature, but I cannot find anything positive to say about this release ... nothing at all.

I forgot to mention that almost every PvP battle map has some bad guy hiding under the floor. LMAO
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    MajorKhanMajorKhan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hate this new update...gota play from the start and different weapon for each campaign...and all than pain for what?..glu could have done better...robots in the mission and pvp can be killed by a knife....seriously?...guess its time to pack the bags...or start considering...agree with amsoft
  • Options
    MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Another bug is that you fall thru the garage floor in one type of the missions, dive into darkness, or run in the sky with garage parts flying overheard.

It only happens in those short range missions where you start on a roof and jump down into the garage floor...where you plunge into the floor....
    MJ
  • Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Lots of bugs in new version. Most of time freezes in pvp, clan war. Losing all winning streaks and wars. Also it goes in dark or sky in campaigns.. Lol as expected new version is with lots of glitches.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Options
    I just fired up my device and it stalled "LOADING CONFIGS" @ 62% ... Remember this one TRY_AGAIN LMAO

Not to worry, we've seen this before ... just let it sit and continue doing it's thing.

GLU has most likely "fixed" something and it's simply loading "whatever" ... that's the good news.

It could take up to 10 minutes and we have no idea what they changed ... that's the bad news. :)

OK it loaded after about 5 minutes and I see no differences, so it might have been a hiccup ...
    ... C'est Le Vie. :(
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I never thought I'd be so lucky! lol
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    I never thought I'd be so lucky! lol

Touche !!!
  • Options
    *** UPDATE ***

YEP ... they did fix something because shortly afterwards, as soon as it loaded up, it notified me that there was an update available and took me to the Google Play Store.

Let's hope this update has some "substance" to it !!!

News @ 11 ...

Hallelujah ... LONG RANGE PvP is back in play ... checking a few other items; but it looks like GLU did address several minor issues but LR PvP game restarts was a major issue.

*** UPDATE to the UPDATE *** S-O-R-R-Y

That didn't last long 2 x LR PvPs and on the 3rd I had to restart. SMH ...
    ... patience SCORPION ... patience.

Here's what they DID fix (so far):

(1) Animation when moving diamonds to vault.
    (2) Recalibrated drone machine gun (this was a little off for it's power rating).
    (3) No more guys hiding under the floor shooting at you.
    (4) Battery drain doesn't seem as bad now.

Now if I could only dust off my TESLA, I'd almost be a happy camper (as far as PvP goes).
  • Options
    MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    9+ mb update available. Just log out and back in...pvp all fixed it seems. No restart for a while now.
    MJ
  • Options
    Good Morning ...

Indeed the standard PvP, from this day forward to be referred to as "THE OLD GAME" ...
    ... is now operating @ 5x5.

NOW ... I can turn my attention to, from this day forward to be referred to as "THE NEW GAME".

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    Still can war issue pending. It goes infinite for some cells and never worked by any player. So we can't win those some ghost kind of cells. Hoping glu can fix this ASAP otherwise we can't win all cells in clan war at all and losing everyday wars.

Overall I'm not happy with new update and don't like elite region starting with tier 1 weapons with all updates and so. It should work like regular regions with high power gun, we can play any low level regions. Overall its stupid idea and won't be successful.

I can see frustration of all players due to this.
  • Options
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Still can war issue pending. It goes infinite for some cells and never worked by any player. So we can't win those some ghost kind of cells. Hoping glu can fix this ASAP otherwise we can't win all cells in clan war at all and losing everyday wars.

Overall I'm not happy with new update and don't like elite region starting with tier 1 weapons with all updates and so. It should work like regular regions with high power gun, we can play any low level regions. Overall its stupid idea and won't be successful.

I can see frustration of all players due to this.

I can confirm that the PvP loading issue that required a restart, seemingly corrected for PvP, has now appeared for Clan Wars so it is my belief that this problem is more of a "server side" issue that GLU has yet to completely eradicate ...
    ... my issue registered as a loss though.

Talk about "six and 1/2 dozen of the other" ... Jeez

I suppose in time, everything will work itself out, as it usually does. The problem this time around (for the veterans), how many more of these issue riddled releases, followed by several weeks of repairs, can we continue to endure?

Personally, I am on "The Brink" and may cross that point of no return ... trying to keep the faith though.
  • Options
    Seems pvp and clan war and most of issues are fixed now and working well except very few campaign issues.
  • Options
    Overall I like this update now. All issues seems to be fixed. There are only 5 elite regions available now. I was thinking that there will be 32 new elite regions which might be headache. But 5 regions are good. Once you clear them, it will give 3 robots MDU slots which you can fill with 2 available robots rusty and omega. There is no 3rd robot available yet. However these 2 robots gives very strong defense in base. Killing their shields are not easily with 32.5 level weapon even. We have to use some rockets or knife and medikits to survive and win PVP. I can see Good tech update so far. :)

The only problem is campaign doesn't give enough chips and nenocrystal to move easily in next region. We have to play some free missions also to earn blue chips for tech upgrade of weapon. Then we have to robo tokens also in store to get some missing nenocrystals to evolve next tier weapon. It should be easily to get enough crystals and chips to move in next tier like normal regions. Seems GLU is forcing users here again to do either lots of work or use golds to get resources.

Here what I suggest, don't waste chips and neno crystals for heavey weapon and tesla evolving and upgrades. Just use them for assualt and sniper.
  • Options
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Overall I like this update now. All issues seems to be fixed. There are only 5 elite regions available now. I was thinking that there will be 32 new elite regions which might be headache. But 5 regions are good. Once you clear them, it will give 3 robots MDU slots which you can fill with 2 available robots rusty and omega. There is no 3rd robot available yet. However these 2 robots gives very strong defense in base. Killing their shields are not easily with 32.5 level weapon even. We have to use some rockets or knife and medikits to survive and win PVP. I can see Good tech update so far. :)

The only problem is campaign doesn't give enough chips and nenocrystal to move easily in next region. We have to play some free missions also to earn blue chips for tech upgrade of weapon. Then we have to robo tokens also in store to get some missing nenocrystals to evolve next tier weapon. It should be easily to get enough crystals and chips to move in next tier like normal regions. Seems GLU is forcing users here again to do either lots of work or use golds to get resources.

Here what I suggest, don't waste chips and neno crystals for heavey weapon and tesla evolving and upgrades. Just use them for assualt and sniper.

Great insights WARRIOR; BRADR752 agrees with you regarding the crystals vs. TESLA evolving.

I'm still a little fuzzy on exactly how playing through these regions results in MCUs defending our opponents and making the battles more difficult, even though I came to the same conclusion as you did.

On the surface, it doesn't seem to make much sense since that would seem to make your life more difficult. But then again that's versus REAL players ... most fight "bots" 90% of the time ...
    ... so this is still an unanswered question for me. :(

We may need to change out vernacular a bit since "bots" could be ambiguous nowadays ...
    ... computer generated opponents OR CGOs maybe. :cool:

MCUs and CGOs ... LMAO

Now I do have one of those "curiosity kills the cat" type things going on. I am chomping at the bit to see what's behind those "trial mission" curtains ...
    ... to do that I need to burn some crystals and "evolve" a weapon, a TESLA for example.

It may be worth it though ... we'll see if anyone tries this before I get to it. :)

Good Summary !!!
  • Options
    Tesla and heavy upgrades just gives blue chips like other campaigns are giving. There is no other good rewards so just avoid upgrading those weapons and save your chips and crystals. :)
  • Options
    Bots will also have robots so it will definitely make PVP harder once we hire robots in our base. However, robots will be more useful to win clan war definitely. Without killing robots, we can't get BOSS and robots add its own army also in base. So it makes really strong base.
  • Options
    Screenshot_20161117-072308.png?psid=1

Something that I still think is a nuisance ... Kill The Boss for more Intel on the MCUs, Equip Your Best Weapons, before each and every PvP Battle has served to slow down the pace of the game ...
    ... which isn't entirely a bad thing. :cool:

On this particular occasion though, it reminded me that I had better weapons that I had completely overlooked or forgotten ... so I've changed my opinion on this particular "pop up" for two reasons:

(1) Once you equip your best weapons, it will NOT appear again until something becomes "imbalanced"
    (2) It prompted me to equip that Trillion Power TESLA ...
    ... I could live without that 31.5 ASSAULT, but it is the best assault I have, even if I'll never use it.

In the very least, the assault will allow me (hopefully) to kill the RAZORBLADE VII Boss ...
    ... so I can finally download VIGORE VIII. :)

Now if I could only find a way to rid myself of that "Kill The Boss" reminder ...

CONFIMED: All RAZORBLADE VII Intel has been collected and I can indeed close all remaining contracts and "Kill The (TIER 32) Boss".
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20161117-072308.png?psid=1

Something that I still think is a nuisance ... Kill The Boss for more Intel on the MCUs, Equip Your Best Weapons, before each and every PvP Battle has served to slow down the pace of the game ...
    ... which isn't entirely a bad thing. :cool:

On this particular occasion though, it reminded me that I had better weapons that I had completely overlooked or forgotten ... so I've changed my opinion on this particular "pop up" for two reasons:

(1) Once you equip your best weapons, it will NOT appear again until something becomes "imbalanced"
    (2) It prompted me to equip that Trillion Power TESLA ...
    ... I could live without that 31.5 ASSAULT, but it is the best assault I have, even if I'll never use it.

In the very least, the assault will allow me (hopefully) to kill the RAZORBLADE VII Boss ...
    ... so I can finally download VIGORE VIII. :)

Now if I could only find a way to rid myself of that "Kill The Boss" reminder ...

CONFIMED: All RAZORBLADE VII Intel has been collected and I can indeed close all remaining contracts and "Kill The (TIER 32) Boss".

This is one more annoying dialog. If we play elite region parallel to pvp then changing weapons after each mission or pvp won't be possible. Let's say I want to equip tier 3 assault for elite region and 32.5 heavy for pvp then I need to press "Attack anyway" everytime for pvp which is again annoying. Glu introduced so many unnecessary dialogs and don't understand it is harassing players. Can't glu think to give "No show" or "Don't remind me" option for such extra dialogues so once I select "Don't remind me" then it won't show me again like glu gave gold spending confirmation dialogue option in settings with on/off swtich. I hope glu will work on these soon.
  • Options
    It only took a day or so to get the developer's attention, BUT it took me 2 days to respond in kind ...
    ... My Bad, I must be slipping. :cool:

Screenshot_20161119-135913.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20161119-135939.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20161119-132706.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20161119-135948.png?psid=1
  • Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    The number of videos has decreased from 10 a day to only 2 or 3 in a day on ios atleast for me after the new version
  • Options
    The number of videos has decreased from 10 a day to only 2 or 3 in a day on ios atleast for me after the new version

That's not good, Google Play gets 20-22 per day.

I'll append my ticket so that they can look at it while their at it.

Thanks for reporting this.
  • Options
    a28876.jpg this is what hapens most of the day
  • Options
    OK I appended the image as well but that resembles a problem that occurs when an image is not downloading properly.

Have you tried flushing the app cache?

Since the last release I've been clearing the cache more often.
  • Options
    No way to flush app cache on ios. Tried backup restore it didnt solve the issue
  • Options
    No way to flush app cache on ios. Tried backup restore it didnt solve the issue

Sure there is ... JET LI ... showed us how. I believe it's located near Battery Doctor -->
    Documents and Data ...
    or something like that ... I'll check.
  • Options
    Batery doctor removed that feature. I used it before but it doesnt do that anymore. Sugest anyother softwares please
  • Options
    Batery doctor removed that feature. I used it before but it doesnt do that anymore. Sugest anyother softwares please

Best is reinstalling game will clear all cache and data completely. It may solve your problem since iOS doesn't provide clearing cache feature directly.
  • Options
    I did that twice after the new version was released but it didnt help. The fault lies with glu and there advertisers.