Options

Summer Series

13Next

Comments

• Options
    zansclarkzansclark Registered Users 27 Posts
    Really enjoyed this event!   Glad to have items released more often!  Thanks. 
  • Options
    anitaclaireanitaclaire Registered Users 25 Posts
    If you don't have time to do the series finale for Tokyo Akedo, will it close or can we do it later,  just not have the summer series prize wheel?
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    @Laydia Are you talking about the episodes between the milestones? If so, they are random and not consistent. As for the bonus not showing up, that is odd. Can you let me know if you see that in the next Trial of Style?
  • Options
    @anitaclaire Hey there! They will be released as part of events in the future so please keep an eye for it!

@zansclark Thanks for letting us know! :D The development team will be happy to hear it!
  • Options
    ValeriaLeggsValeriaLeggs Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited July 2018
    @DashingMike Lost all my progress. Help me please!!!!
  • Options
    LaydiaLaydia Registered Users, Member 82 Posts

@Laydia Are you talking about the episodes between the milestones? If so, they are random and not consistent. As for the bonus not showing up, that is odd. Can you let me know if you see that in the next Trial of Style?

Yes indeed it were the episodes between the milestones. I get they are random but once generated they should stick to what it is until a new trial of style event (or at least it was for me in the prior ones). Now i played a level and upon logon it generated a new one, thats odd to me.

As for the bonusses i will let you know if its again not shown in the next trial of style,

• Options
    @Laydia That it odd that the epsiodes between the milestones changed for you. Let me know if you're seeing this in the next Trial of Style.
  • Options
    ValeriaLeggsValeriaLeggs Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @DashingMike Lost all my progress. Help me please!!!!
  • Options
    @ValeriaLeggs Have you contacted customer care yet? If so, they’ll be able to assist you within 3-5 business days. Feel free to PM me if they haven’t responded to you by then.
  • Options
    Flavia MassonFlavia Masson Registered Users 18 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I earned the golden saurcer for cookie’s cookout but the series finale never appeared to me :(
  • Options
    Hey there @Flavia Masson . The Series Finale will come and go as events going forward. Once you've earned the Series Finale for a venue, you don't have to play more of it to earn your saucer. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    MinkieMinkie Registered Users 9 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Anyone else having issues receiving trophy awards? I came first in three Trial of Styles and the 4 trophies to place in the top 3, 5, 10 or 20 only registered two wins. Contacted customer service and they acknowledged the issue and gave me 20 gold, but I missed out on completing the Cookies Cookout outfit. 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Minkie. Please PM me and we'll get this sorted out.