Options

Summer Series

DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
⛱️ Summer is here and we're kicking it off in Cooking Dash with a range of events to celebrate! ⛱️

🌞 Welcome the Summer Series to Cooking Dash! 🌞

🔊 From June 19, 2018 to July 4, 2018, get ready to complete 3 Trial of Styles and 4 Series Finales in various venues to win exclusive summer prizes! 🔊

🛎️ Series Finale 🛎️
🔥 Beat Barnyard BBQ's Series Finale to win the 🧣 Bandana 🧣!
🔥 Beat Jamaican Me Hungry's Series Finale to win 1 free spin in the 🎡 Summer Wheel 🎡!
🔥 Beat Cookie's Cookout's Series Finale to win the Exclusive Limited Time Item 👒 Sun Hat 👒!
🔥 Beat Tokyo Akedo's Series Finale to win 1 free spin in the 🎡 Summer Wheel 🎡!

⚔️ Trial of Style ⚔️
🔥 Place in the Top 3 in *ALL* 3 Summer Series Trial of Style to win the Exclusive Limited Time Item 🕶️ Summer Shades 🕶️.
🔥 Place in the Top 5 in *ALL* 3 Summer Series Trial of Style to win the Exclusive Limited Time Item 🇺🇸️ American Flag Apron 🇺🇸️.
🔥 Place in the Top 10 in *ALL* 3 Summer Series Trial of Style to win 1 free spin in the 🎁 Summer Reward Wheel 🎁.
🔥 Place in the Top 20 in *ALL* 3 Summer Series Trial of Style to win 1 free spin in the 🎁 Summer Reward Wheel 🎁.
🔥 Beat all 3 Summer Series Trial of Style to win 1 free spin in the 🎁 Summer Reward Wheel 🎁.
🔥 Every milestone you beat will earn 1 free spin in the 🎡 Summer Wheel 🎡.

Event Calendar

Series Finale for Barnyard BBQ will be available on 6/19 to 6/22 11:59 PM [Pacific Time].

Trial of Style Event will be happening on 6/21 at 10 AM to 6/24 at 8 PM [Pacific Time]. Milestones are as followed:
  • Barnyard BBQ
  • Out 'N' Inning
  • Dinerland
Series Finale for Jamaican Me Hungry will be available on 6/25 10 AM - 6/28 11:59 PM [Pacific Time].

Trial of Style Event will be happening on 6/26 at 10 AM to 6/29 at 8 PM [Pacific Time]. Milestones are as followed:
  • Barnyard BBQ
  • Jamaican Me Hungry
  • Cheeky Tiki
Series Finale for Cookie's Cookout will be available on 6/29 10 AM - 7/1 11:59 PM [Pacific Time].

Trial of Style Event will be happening on 6/30 10 AM to 7/4 at 8 PM [Pacific Time]. Milestones are as followed:
  • Cookie's Cookout (Barnyard BBQ Spinoff)
  • Out 'N' Inning
  • Jamaican Me Hungry
  • Tokyo Akedo
Series Finale for Tokyo Akedo will be available on 7/2 10 AM - 7/4 11:59 PM [Pacific Time].

Let us know your feedback for this summer event by commenting below!
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    juliedjulied Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I saw that the new update should be out,  but it isn't in the Google play store for my Samsung galaxy 8+. Is it coming? 
  • Options
    It'll be out on Android soon! Please look forward to it, @julied!
  • Options
    Hi Dashing Mike, any update on when this will be available on android? 
  • Options
    Hey there @julied. No info on the Android update yet but hopefully it'll be soon. I'll post in here as well once it's live!
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    @julied Update for Android is out now. Thanks for your patience!
  • Options
    jenminicoopjenminicoop Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @DashingMike I was excited about this, but because of https://communities.glu.com/cooking-dash/discussion/5445193/outfits-missing-from-wheel I'm at a disadvantage. I can no longer receive rare items. I assume that other players can get Barnyard BBQ items, allowing them to get the saucer, but I can't. Is there any chance you can look into this before I miss out on the summer series altogether?
  • Options
    Hey there! Thanks for letting me know. For some reason that thread didn’t update for me and I didn’t see the screenshots that the other player provided. I’m taking a look. 
  • Options
    geraintlewis268geraintlewis268 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Are these outfit sets and/or Series Finales going to be permanent after the Summer Series?
  • Options
    Hey there @geraintlewis268! Yep, the Outfit Sets and Series Finale will stay in game. :) The only set that is limited edition will be for Cookie's Cookout. Those avatar items can only be won by participating and completing the achievements in the Summer Series. :) Hope this helps!
  • Options
    lisaferlisafer Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Hey there! My dinerland venue is not showing any food and most of the equipment. What is going on and how to fix it? Edit: not limited to dinerland. This is frustrating!
  • Options
    Hey there Lisafer. The team is looking into this now. Thanks for your patience! 
  • Options
    @lisafer Can you force close and reopen the game to see if everything is back? 
  • Options
    mrslovemrslove Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi! I completed the first Trial of Style milestone, got the Summer Wheel from my trophy tab, my Summer Wheel says there’s a free spin, but no wheel appears for me to spin. I did a hard close and restart—any other advice?
  • Options
    Hey there mrslove. What do you mean no wheel? As in do you not see a summer wheel at all in the wheels tab? If so, do you mind taking a screenshot so I can take a look? 
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    My goodness, @DashingMike , that was a speedy reply! Here are two screen shots. One shows that I have a free spin. The other shows what happens when I click on the tile—just a box with ### in it. Thank you for your help!

• Options
    Oh no. You have the same issue as some of our other users. :/ This happens when you have the majority of the items in the game. We’re working to fix this as soon as we can! Thank you for your patience! 
  • Options
    ben85ben85 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Why isn’t the trial of style available?
  • Options
    Hey there @ben85. The trial of style is mildly delayed but will be coming soon. Please look forward to it!
  • Options
    Hey guys! The Trial of Style should be up now. Since Cookie and Flo were ironing out the bugs and it delayed the Trial of Style, you guys can get an extra day to complete it. Instead of the Trial of Style ending on 6/28, we're extending it to 6/29 at 8 PM [Pacific Time]. Thanks for your patience, everyone!
  • Options
    MinkieMinkie Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi @DashingMike, my TOS is showing as the last one. I saw on FB that it said to contact customer service and ask for you but I already have a ticket open for another issue. Any chance you can help? 
  • Options
    @Minkie You can just update the ticket with the words DashingMike and I’ll be able to locate the ticket. 
  • Options
    MinkieMinkie Registered Users 9 Posts
    @DashingMike thanks. Have updated the ticket
  • Options
    Hello, @DashingMike ! I opened the game tonight, and LO! Three Summer Wheels! (I had earned two more since we last spoke.) Glad they were able to find the problem and fix it!
  • Options
    Glad to hear it @mrslove. Hope you get some awesome prizes!
  • Options
    Alexalynn20Alexalynn20 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    My game has crashed repeatedly today since updating.  I have tried restarting it, restarting the phone, force quitting.  What can done?
  • Options
    Hey there @Alexalynn20! Do you have a screenshot letting you know to contact Support with your Facebook or ID? If so, take a screenshot of that and uninstall and reinstall the game. Let me know if that helps with the crashing.
  • Options
    Kel1994Kel1994 Registered Users 7 Posts
    My game says the Jamaican me hungry season finale is open but mine isn't is anyone else having this issue? 
  • Options
    Alexalynn20Alexalynn20 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Now it’s not crashing, but it’s lost all of my data and is having me go through the tutorial for table steaks.  I connected with my Facebook account and that didn’t help.
  • Options
    @Alexalynn20 Did you take the screenshot? If so, please write to Customer Care through the Settings of your game and attach that image. Request for DashingMike and I'll get your progress back.