Trial of Style Rewards

Thanks for making the reward for placing 11-20 better than a Fast Flo!  But honestly, I'd rather have 5 gold than a Fast and Flingerous too.  The only VIPs I'd consider preferring over 5 gold are the 4 that have an auto chef or auto serve (Cray, Nate, Richard, or Becca), and even then, I'm not sure.  I actually strategize the ToS so that if I can't get in the top 10, I'll make sure I get 21st place rather than 20th.  
I'd much rather have 5x gold be for placing 11-20, and the VIP for 21-30, and I'm guessing I'm not the only one who thinks this?

Comments

• SanguinarianSanguinarian Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I agree
  • AlisonAlison New Member Registered Users 26 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Totally agree, I mostly finish in the top ten (not bragging, just saying) and most of the time I would prefer 5 gold than what I get from my spins. Why is there no gold on the premium wheels! I really don't care about clothing.

The High roller wheel, which I worked hard to get gave me 2x Carry Four Flo (Al Bondigas) the other day... I felt cheated.
  • hnacksonhnackson Registered Users 38 Posts
    I've said it before, the developers are out of touch with what we want to win. I always want gold over most anything. They're very stingy with this game. 
  • Athena480Athena480 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am so angry. I got 4th place and got a free spin on the premium wheel and got 2 VIP tickets after I reset the wheel 3 times trying to avoid those stupid tickets. I have so many! I worked hard to get to third place and then someone bumped me last minute to fourth and I get 2 VIP tickets. I would rather have had anything else. I get 2 VIP tickets on the daily wheel. Getting annoyed with this game. The prizes are awful lately. This isn’t the first time, it’s like every freaking time..... 
  • emanfoudaemanfouda Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    We should accumulate rewards so if you place in 11-20 . You get 3 golds plus 5 Golds plus fast and flingerous 
  • kokkinokatakikokkinokataki Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Also when you’ve already got the rewards also, when you’ve already got the reward for Serve ‘Em Up, like the clothing or pets, I think an alternative prize should be offered
  • kokkinokatakikokkinokataki Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Sorry for the gobbledegook at the beginning of that post, my comment disappeared while I was typing and then got added after I posted!🙄