Options

100 free gold for logging in on Mother's Day

vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
Sweet! Thank you Glu!

Do you live in your mother's basement, not out of economic necessity, but because your mother has the breath and personality of a Kodiak bear from region 10? Or is your mother sweet and cuddly like a cinnamon bear from region 6? Will your Mother's Day dinner look like a burned out carcass from the Zambezi River hunt? Will your family members devour the feast like a pack of angry seasoned Arctic wolves from Glacial Bay? Do not despair. We are giving everyone who logs in this Mother's Day 100 gold Glu Credits so they can go out and buy a shiny new upgrade or perhaps even a new weapon. Nothing says, "I love you, Mom" like finding a hidden map piece or completing a bounty on Mother's Day. So use those free Glu Credits, shoot Ole One Eye in the heart today, and tell Mom, "That Heartbreaker Bounty was for you!" Happy Mother's Day!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I take it this is for mom's stateside as we had ours already in england and no 100 glu either glu should share the love come on glu
    ( + )
  • Options
    Oh, that sucks for you guys overseas. By an unlucky stroke of fate you were born on the wrong side of the international date line in the land of haggis and treacle. Maybe you will get something on Guy Fawkes Day or the Queen's Birthday and we will be left with our knickers blowing in the wind. Anyways, best of luck. Toodles. Chip chip Cheerios. Captain Crunch. Later.
  • Options
    Land of the free except when it comes to sharing glu over the pond just not cricket!
    ( + )
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Or here in the US if you play on Facebook.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    JeromesJeromes Registered Users 10 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    Or here in the US if you play on Facebook.
    None on IOS for me
  • Options
    BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    None for me on iOS either. :(
  • Options
    I got mine on my android device. Finally we got something IOS didn't! Yes!
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Nothing on FB for me...
    Say What??
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »
    Nothing on FB for me...
    I don't know how IOS and FB users get updates. Maybe you guys are a bit behind or have to manually update? On my android I just logged on at 6:45am and it popped up and gold meter started counting up. I upgraded a few pieces on that new crossbow for the series 7 hunts. I am not complaining. Free is free. Happy mothers day to me too... And I am a guy!
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    well I feel left out, I live in america and I was awake at 4am, never got this 100 gold :( I am on iOS
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Do not waste your time checking updates .... It seems that someone is laughing at you, guys ....
  • Options
    And I was just about to paddle across the Atlantic
    ( + )
  • Options
    I was thinking maybe the gold just went to female players but I do not remember checking off any male/female box when I registered. Maybe they figure it out based on the free Glu gold surveys and offers you do? Because whenever I do the free gold surveys I always put that I am a female, really old, lots of medical problems, so they feel like they got their money's worth on the survey and can sell my fake info to their marketing customers. Plus when I see female offers like dating sites, shopping gift cards, hygiene products, those are the offers I fill out. Maybe that is why I got the mothers day gold. I probably won't get the fathers day bonus when that comes up next month. Oh well, gold now is worth more than gold later.
  • Options
    microconmicrocon Registered Users 4 Posts
    Menipo wrote: »
    Do not waste your time checking updates .... It seems that someone is laughing at you, guys ....

I Agree with You!
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Nothing here in LOS. I think the OP is having some fun with us. Post #3 is hilarious.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Didn't get Mother's Day gold, and this has been the slowest day for free gold since I started playing!!!
  • Options
    Los wrote: »
    Didn't get Mother's Day gold, and this has been the slowest day for free gold since I started playing!!!
    Are you sure you have a mother?
  • Options
    48sunday48sunday Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks glu and all the rest
  • Options
    IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    I did not recieve anything. I live in the US and a Mother.
    Android Device.
  • Options
    IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    I did not recieve nothing. I live in the US and a Mother.
  • Options
    fishin4him@hotmail.comfishin4him@hotmail.com Registered Users 6 Posts
    No gold for me either......but can someone tell me how to get the glu code for free gold on my kindle and my android?????
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    There is no such thing!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    OP is messing with you all... three pages later. :/
  • Options
    OakDonOakDon Registered Users 11 Posts
    None here! ios. As usual bait and switch, promises promises. All a big scam
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    OP is messing with you all... three pages later. :/

Seriously?????
  • Options
    fishin4him@hotmail.comfishin4him@hotmail.com Registered Users 6 Posts
    Then why does my phone offer a box you can open that says " please enter your gift code" so w h at and where is the code found
  • Options
    Well I am sorry if none of you got the 100 free gold because anyone who told their mom she was as cute and cuddly as a cinnamon bear from region 6 deserved it. It is a shame she had to be put down with a neck shot for the bounty though....
  • Options
    Then why does my phone offer a box you can open that says " please enter your gift code" so w h at and where is the code found

That promo code box has been there since the beginning of the game.
  • Options
    Seriously?????

Yes, seriously. Not everything that players write on these boards is true.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yes, seriously. Not everything that players write on these boards is true.

haha, I done think all of those words written by the OP wouldve fit in a pop up ;)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board