Options

100 free gold for logging in on Mother's Day

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I get anywhere from 50-60 free gold bars a day...... I can afford to miss the 100 free gold bar gift :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I get anywhere from 50-60 free gold bars a day...... I can afford to miss the 100 free gold bar gift :)

I haven't got less than 50 gold per day in well over a month. And on some days over a hundred gold in a day.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Some of the adds have disappeared lately, at lest for ,me anyway, but its still possible to rack up the gold :)
  • Options
    fishin4him@hotmail.comfishin4him@hotmail.com Registered Users 6 Posts
    is that where we say B.S.?????? Please share how!
  • Options

What device are you on? Are you in the U.S? If you are look at some of my previous posts. I am tired of repeating myself on how to get gold.
  • Options

I call your B.S. :)
    32A2E466-C7FC-475F-BD5E-1973E92188BA_zpsssqgslup.png

Watch videos and use the outside sources for free gold..... All this gold is from what I just mentioned. I Have spent very little real money on this game. Choose offers wisely buddy and happy hunting
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    That's a lot of gold right there! Nice you have I.r. on your stirling
    ( + )
  • Options
    That's a lot of gold right there! Nice you have I.r. on your stirling

Yea I thought I would try the infrared this time round since I had the gold. I like it, and will probably do it again on whatever assault rifle region 11 brings. I had 5,400 gold bars yesterday but spent about 500 on the first few upgrades on the Mark VII. I've already recovered 59 gold bars today so I'll be back at 5000 in no time :)
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    very nice eli, I guess some just get more, I am on ios in US, but still do get less.. although some of my lack in gold can be attributed to the fact that I dont go on at all until the afternoon, and then I stay up late playing lol.

I think I get around 30-40 on a good day, but I havent spent the time to do offers in a while, thats where the big bucks are but I just got sick of the BS of them not working half the time.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    very nice eli, I guess some just get more, I am on ios in US, but still do get less.. although some of my lack in gold can be attributed to the fact that I dont go on at all until the afternoon, and then I stay up late playing lol.

I think I get around 30-40 on a good day, but I havent spent the time to do offers in a while, thats where the big bucks are but I just got sick of the BS of them not working half the time.

A good trick to get a lot of gold is to have more than one email address. You can sign up for some of the same offers twice.
  • Options
    yea, I do that too, but as I said I only do the offers when I am desperate to get gold to afford event weeapons.. I used to do them all the time though, but I was doing them on the dino beta and on here and I got a huge headache and just stopped doing them all together.

On here its tapjoy/sponsorpay and on there it is Trialpay, but I cant tell you which company I hate more... tapjoy has a much much higher success rate, but I ran into some very rude support staff with them as well
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Sheppeck I have 3 emails :)
    DJ I am on iOS and in the US as well. We should be getting the same. I do check for vids every hour though, that might be the difference.
  • Options
    Sheppeck I have 3 emails :)
    DJ I am on iOS and in the US as well. We should be getting the same. I do check for vids every hour though, that might be the difference.

I have 13 :P
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I just did a car insurance quote offer for 101 gold. Took less than 3 minutes.
  • Options
    those are nice, and hey have there always been upgrades that only cost gold? like the assult rifle/shotgun sights and clips
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    The IR sights and clips have always cost gold. I like buying the IR sights for the assault rifles. And have also tried the 38 round clips.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    The IR sights and clips have always cost gold. I like buying the IR sights for the assault rifles. And have also tried the 38 round clips.

ok, I guess this is the first time I have ever upgraded my ARs,shottguns, and pistols this high lol. but I figure if I ever stack up enough gold, I might go and FULLY upgrade everything!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I remember when I first started playing gold was so hard to get... I'm glad glu has made it easier, or perhaps more sponsors have jumped on board. Sheppeck, are u still receiving kmart and Sears ads by any chance?
  • Options
    I remember when I first started playing gold was so hard to get... I'm glad glu has made it easier, or perhaps more sponsors have jumped on board. Sheppeck, are u still receiving kmart and Sears ads by any chance?

I haven't got the sears and kmart ads for the past several days. And the OG ad has been coming up a lot less than usual.
  • Options
    Same here..... Orgullosa has been a gem for gold!
  • Options
    It has. I get that ad once every hour.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    You can go abroad "virtually" to collect gold bars.
    In US a lot of huge offer on task survey thing that I don't interested since one should more serious to prepare.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet