2Next

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I got 78 gold yesterday.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    The Tapjoy site only has 5 gold or less APP downloads today. Yesterday was so good. Over 400 gold. I'm waiting on about another 50 gold.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Very nice! I only keep track on days I do well..... I don't remember what I got yesterday so that'll tell ya how good a day I had :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I got a good amount yesterday, and after 2 weeks I had a bunch of tickets come back so I am now at the 3k mark.

T.F., when you go to the website, scroll down, and you will see a tiny "sign in" button where it asks if you already have an acount.

hope this helps
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Well it kinda clears things up, I do have an account, so if I sign in I guess I'm getting the offers that I normally would. Just thought I was missing out on more offers, getting greedy I guess! Thanks for the reply Dj :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    you are missing out lol, you should be able to download apps for gold. I also dont know what device you are playing on, but if you go to tapjoy.com and sign in there it should have alot.

on iOS we never saw the offers to download apps until we went to the site
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Kmart is working fine for me...love the Dodge Dart ad that pays 8 Gold...
    Say What??
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Kmart is working fine for me...love the Dodge Dart ad that pays 8 Gold...

There is probably something wrong with my device.... The sears ad was doing this a few weeks ago as well, except it only lasted a day or two, this one has been doing this the past 4 days.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    you are missing out lol, you should be able to download apps for gold. I also dont know what device you are playing on, but if you go to tapjoy.com and sign in there it should have alot.

on iOS we never saw the offers to download apps until we went to the site
    I got it now, lots to choose from, did a few app downloads. Going to do more digging later, meetings all day :( btw I'm using my new ipad air, it's sweet!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx