Options

Father's Day

TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
With Father's day approaching and inspired by the "Introduce Yourself" thread, how many fathers and grand fathers we have playing??

Myself...3 kids, 6 grandkids, and 2 great-grand kids.
Say What??
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I have 3 kids. Got started early lol had my first child at 19, she is 17 now. And I have two sons, one turned 6 in May and the other is 2 yrs old. No grand kids yet, thank The Lord!!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    1 little boy. My wife contracted Lymes disease making it impossible for us to have another one. Our family is small.
  • Options
    muskox wrote: »
    1 little boy. My wife contracted Lymes disease making it impossible for us to have another one. Our family is small.

Sorry to hear, but now you can focus all that attention on just one!!!
    Say What??
  • Options
    muskox wrote: »

Sorry to hear that muskox, I don't know what it is to have a small family: I have 3 brothers and 4 sisters. I had 5 sisters but one passed away 3 years ago. Hopefully adoption would be something you and your wife will consider.... Many beautiful children out there in need of a quality home.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I am still young, so I am glad I am not a father yet... but I do have a dog and a sal****er aquarium :)

hahaha It wont let me say salt water in one word
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I think the fathers day deal will be a slash in the price of gold, like maybe 25-50% off or get an extra percentage at the regular price.......
  • Options
    Tomcat1Tomcat1 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have a 7yr old, 6yr old, 3yr old, and 2yr old. Yes I am a very busy dad. I do not have a tv so most of my time is spent with the kids when I am not at work.
  • Options
    jackrncenjackrncen Registered Users 14 Posts
    3 children 31, 25, and 16. Married 35 yrs.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I have a 2yr old.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    One 7 almost 8 and one 5.
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    No children although I have nieces and nephews and been a scout leader means I get to give the scouts back after couple of hours which is great
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    2 boys, 18 and 8, my eight year old plays DH and baseball. The 18 year old plays with his car, and his girlfriend! Lol, hardly ever see them when they get that age. He starts college in the fall, Michigan Tech. :) T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    i have 5 1 12yr old a 10yr a 7yr and two 5yr old twins so very busy dad
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    My oldest daughter will be 8 on June 16, and I have a 6 year old daughter too. They are wonderful. Best kids ever. I am blessed. I am a house husband, and I really love it.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    Whose kids play deer hunter? I get to my game on occasion and I find my boy has completed a level or a hunt or has leveled up. LOL
  • Options
    My 6 year old is a genius on my phone and I've let him know he is not to play my DH2014 game lol. He will occasionally ask to fire away at some of the animals, especially elephants. I love watching him fire away about 30 shots and then tell me it was easy lol. My two year old loves to press the fire button. I line up the shot and he pulls the trigger. He says "got em" every time he kills one and gives me an emphatic high five when the hunt is over! I don't let them do it too much though, but when they do it makes me laugh. I love these two kids :)
  • Options
    I know what you mean when you say "genius on my phone". my nephew was unlocking his parents iphones, plying games (and doing well) and facetiming me whenever my sister wasnt watching him, all when he was 2 years old!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Both my 3yr old and 7 yr old grand son/daughter love playing DH. Both are avid shooters at the range with their AR15-22 and Baretta .22 pistols...we have a lot of fun together.
    Say What??
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »
    Both my 3yr old and 7 yr old grand son/daughter love playing DH. Both are avid shooters at the range with their AR15-22 and Baretta .22 pistols...we have a lot of fun together.

That's pretty cool..... One of these days I will fire a real gun :)
  • Options
    That's cute Eli. Tdub, good for you! I think it's great when parents teach their children responsibility with firearms. My eleven year old is very good with his .22 and we have just started spending time on the range shooting my 9mm. I think every child should have the opportunity to learn how to safely and responsibly use and own firearms.
  • Options
    Alexis with her Baretta .22

1620396_754148427937572_2017279313_n.jpg
    Say What??
  • Options
    Alexis with her AR...

1005365_641993259153090_656840721_n.jpg
    Say What??
  • Options
    Jax with the AR...

581506_631676670184749_2115136730_n.jpg
    Say What??
  • Options
    very cool tdub. I wish I was shooting big guns like that when I was that age... heck shes probably shot bigger guns that I have to this day
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    very cool tdub. I wish I was shooting big guns like that when I was that age... heck shes probably shot bigger guns that I have to this day

Jax with the 50cal...(I think)

996006_659748557377560_446849133_n.jpg
    Say What??
  • Options
    Love it, love it, love it! Thanks for sharing those. That's really neat. Proud of your kiddos!
  • Options
    OK one more...Alexis with her Colt 1911 .22 at 10 yrds...

1209349_656024894416593_2020616030_n.jpg
    Say What??
  • Options
    TrevorLCTrevorLC Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have a 7 yr old. But he isn 't aloud to play with guns. But he had this game on his iPod.
  • Options
    TrevorLC wrote: »
    I have a 7 yr old. But he isn 't aloud to play with guns. But he had this game on his iPod.

My grandkids are not allowed to play with guns either....
    Say What??