Options

Father's Day

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Tdub, thanks for sharing!!! Those pics are great. My brother is in the Air Force and works at the pentagon, when he went to Afghanistan he posted some really cool pics with huge guns. I'll try to get them and post them here.

I'd post pics with me and a gun but water guns just don't look as mean as those your grand kids had :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I was in the AirForce as well...but all I did was fix the fighter jets... :)

I tried to post a youtube of Alex shooting at 50 yrds with her AR...rapid fire at an 8" plate but for some reason it would not let me. 10 shots fired...10 shots hit. She wants to shoot competitively when she is old enough...just practicing now.
    Say What??
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    I have a 15 year old son and a 11 year old daughter. My son already has two 45 longcolt revolvers and a rifle 45 longcolt. It was given to him by his uncle. We are going hunting this year for deer. My daughter wants to take her to the range this year. I think I'm going to take her next month.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »

I tried to post a youtube of Alex shooting at 50 yrds with her AR...rapid fire at an 8" plate but for some reason it would not let me. 10 shots fired...10 shots hit. She wants to shoot competitively when she is old enough...just practicing now.

I saw the video that was on FB, pretty amazing
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »

That's great Tdub. My brother started working on the predator. He later went to school for computers and now does networking for the White House from the pentagon. Very proud brother :)
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    My father taught me to shoot black powder revolvers nice and soft to shoot loved when the smoke cleared you could see holes in the target! Still enjoy black powder but less hassle with centrepiece used to put stainless steel old army in dishwasher after use please don't try this with blued
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    My father taught me to shoot black powder revolvers nice and soft to shoot loved when the smoke cleared you could see holes in the target! Still enjoy black powder but less hassle with centrepiece used to put stainless steel old army in dishwasher after use please don't try this with blued

Black powder is a blast. I had a few different models over the years. The first time I shot one, I was in my 7th grade physics class. Mr. Rueben took the class out behind the school and we shot an old Colt Army at a stump for an hour. We learned a lot.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I love the smell of sulphur
  • Options
    muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    Wow! I'm just a cop. LOL. I'm in some pretty incredible company here.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    My ideal fathers day gift in the game a random gun generator you choose type of action length of barrel type of stock and type of finish chrome stainless steel camo etc and weaponsshop generates the gun with a completed price and you choose if you want to add to your weapon selection
    ( + )
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    3 kids.. 2 grandkids
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    I know I'm late,don't know how I missed this.. I'm a single father of 2, a 7yr old girl and 4yr old boy.