Options

Outbreak Event

Comments

• Options
    vladiholubvladiholub Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having issue with the level progress bar used 20 lives on outbreak and is still at same point as when I started. If I'm hunting in normal hunts it's getting up. What's going on? Anybody else having same problem???
  • Options
    Mr NielsenMr Nielsen Registered Users 32 Posts
    vladiholub wrote: »
    I'm having issue with the level progress bar used 20 lives on outbreak and is still at same point as when I started. If I'm hunting in normal hunts it's getting up. What's going on? Anybody else having same problem???

It does move, just much slower than when playing the high regions. Finished outbreak region 7 and 8 and the level Progress bar moved equivalent to playing 3-4 contract hunts in region 19. I think it's HB related somehow, the more HB the more it moves and the higher the level the more hunts and HB it takes to get to the next level.
  • Options
    Mr NielsenMr Nielsen Registered Users 32 Posts
    Well because of all the new free vids we have gotten the possibility to Watch the last week or so, even a non paying customer like me can play the entire outbreak event :) nice.

have completed the region 7 and 8 events but waiting to see what happens with the region 18 problems. I'm also on Android.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    looks like the problem is with android at least. I am/we are all awaiting the fix...glu admin...mayday :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    DeeriusRexDeeriusRex Registered Users 35 Posts
    Thanks for surfacing this issue! We are working on a fix now.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Two crocs please and make it snappy

sorry bad joke
    ( + )
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts

sorry bad joke

Bad joke aside, I hope it is a quick fix for no other other reason than to stop people from stating new threads on the topic...

Between this forum and the "Support and Announcements" forum, there are something like five current threads about missing crocodiles...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    LucixirLucixir Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'm really surprised this has not been fixed yet. I ran into this problem last night after completing the first 2 hunts. Right after the first mission,I get prompted for a discount on the new pistol for 302, I decline it and go to mission 2. No crocs anywhere, just wolves. I get to thinking perhaps the pistol is required even tho it is recommended. I purchase the pistol and still cannot see any crocs. I equip both new weapons, the assault rifle from previous missions, and still cannot see any crocs.

This thread makes it seem as an android only problem, all my devices (phone and tablet) are android. Any news on when and if this is being worked on or a fix time?
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Android problems aside, note that you need 290 infected animals and 125 spiders for the bounties. If you are not buying the event weapons and only playing in R8 with the AR that you won as I am, it is doubtful that you will complete them without failing many hunts. Keep that in mind. I'm in fail hunt/acquire bounty mode right now.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    casajr wrote: »
    Android problems aside, note that you need 290 infected animals and 125 spiders for the bounties. If you are not buying the event weapons and only playing in R8 with the AR that you won as I am, it is doubtful that you will complete them without failing many hunts. Keep that in mind. I'm in fail hunt/acquire bounty mode right now.

Obviously I understand the power ratings for the hunts, which is why I usually have my R19 backup weapon equipped along with the required weapon. I have no issues with this setup,they just seem to have made a mistake and have not corrected this problem yet, almost 24 hours, which doesn't make sense, no android users can continue at this point. It's very frustrating.
  • Options
    JrmbowhunterJrmbowhunter Registered Users 6 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    it is definitely screwed up on Android...it is the second hunt in region 18... Can go no further in game until it is fixed...mission is to kill 2 crocs but only grey wolves show up.....as soon as you take a shot hunt fails....does iOS ask for you to kill 2 Crocs or 2 grey wolves?

R 18 No Crocks on PC /Facebook
    Getting very disappointed :mad:
  • Options
    Everyone knows already. Glu says they are aware and fixing it. No need for hundreds of people to post about the exact same thing.
  • Options
    JrmbowhunterJrmbowhunter Registered Users 6 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Everyone knows already. Glu says they are aware and fixing it. No need for hundreds of people to post about the exact same thing.

Well excuse the hell out of me! I guess only the privileged are allowed to post. By your leave sir! I guess I'll get the F@#k off this forum
  • Options
    I apologize if you took offence, but there are at least 5 threads and 20 posts about this issue with responses from the Glu mods if you had taken the time to read them.
  • Options
    Been over 24 hours now since this all started, no fix or solid solutions from anyone.

"Hey it's broke, have a good weekend".
  • Options
    My personal theory, which has absolutely no factual basis whatsoever, is that the iOS team finished late and did not turn the code over to the Android and Facebook teams. It is not a glitch in R18, they just didn't finish it yet.
  • Options
    ginoporginopor Registered Users 2 Posts
    any word on infected croc hunt
  • Options
    Someone posted on another thread that they just got it. Crocs everywhere.
  • Options
    nuggets911nuggets911 Registered Users 191 Posts
    ginopor wrote: »
    any word on infected croc hunt

It is all fixed with new update at least on my Android device I completed the event...thanks glu
    :mad:Glu, if you had any honor you would have already fallen on your samurai sword :mad:
    Android Samsung Galaxy S4
  • Options
    Petrus AntoniusPetrus Antonius Registered Users 1 Posts
    kris1955 wrote: »
    Region 18 outbreak event, kill infected crocs but no crocodiles anywhere, only wolves.
    What'a up with that.

Have the very same problem. I'm playing on fACEBOOK on a PC Windows 7 64bit, can someone help?
  • Options
    kris1955kris1955 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Smooth sailing after fix, thanks everyone involved. Have a great weekend.
  • Options
    jamesdean36jamesdean36 Registered Users 8 Posts
    on facebook not working!
  • Options
    bh56bh56 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Region 18 3rd hunt (kill 2 infected crocs) on facebook using internet explorer on PC. Its been days and still not fixed. Only animals visible are wolves. NO CROCS...come on GLU we all have wasted valuable lives trying to see if it is fixed. I had no problem completing the first 2 regions. Please fix the problem...It has been several days. Thank you.
  • Options
    Anyone on kindle got an update for 2 crocus yet? Please update on here as my two crocs conspicuous by their absence!
    ( + )
  • Options
    Not crocuses crocs predictive text sucks
    ( + )
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts

sorry bad joke

Buddy, where have you been? Welcome back!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    jimb1952jimb1952 Registered Users 1 Posts
    No Croc on Facebook PC ???
  • Options
    cuzzinatorcuzzinator Registered Users 17 Posts
    Still Nothing on Facebook PC
  • Options
    nutster44nutster44 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Sorry, still no crocs on standard 18 mission 2....
  • Options
    droid3389droid3389 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Do you fix no crocodiles on standard 18 mission 2 gluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? facebook on pc.