Options

Outbreak Event

13Next

Comments

• Options
    LEONLEON777LEONLEON777 Registered Users 6 Posts
    hy! there is a problem with the game. at zone 18 ......at OUTBREAK event ....stage 2 ....it says that u must kill 2 infected corocodiles .....but when u start hunting .....there is no crocodiles in this zone ...what is wrong? thanks
  • Options
    sinagridhasinagridha Registered Users 3 Posts
    Very embarrassing. 1 week I'm looking for crocks. Spent more than 30 lives. I need my lives back because nobody can give me back my time. This idiot game sucks suck sucks
  • Options
    LEONLEON777LEONLEON777 Registered Users 6 Posts
    hy! there is a problem with the game. at zone 18 ......at OUTBREAK event ....stage 2 ....it says that u must kill 2 infected corocodiles .....but when u start hunting .....there is no crocodiles in this zone ...what is wrong? thanks
  • Options
    mchughesmchughes Registered Users 25 Posts
    Yes, there is a problem on the #3 level of OUTBREAK. I'm playing on Facebook, and the third level takes you to area #18, the Thar Desert, where the are no crocodiles.....and the first hunt is to kill two infected crocs. All they give you are greay wolves (no infected animals at all) and as soon as you take a shot, you lose the round.

You guys gonna fix this, Glu?
  • Options
    jamesdean36jamesdean36 Registered Users 8 Posts
    on facebook still nothing! only fcuking grey wolves!

can you fix this GLU or you'll be waiting for something?????
  • Options
    ginoporginopor Registered Users 2 Posts
    lost alot looking for a croc
  • Options
    nicholas2315nicholas2315 Registered Users 1 Posts
    nuggets911 wrote: »
    it is definitely screwed up on Android...it is the second hunt in region 18... Can go no further in game until it is fixed...mission is to kill 2 crocs but only grey wolves show up.....as soon as you take a shot hunt fails....does iOS ask for you to kill 2 Crocs or 2 grey wolves?

I play on kindle fire same issue. Nicholas 2315