Options

Deer Hunter 1.2 - Android Users

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    yes club hunts are not available for android. can see them on my ipad but not android, in fact they were never accessible on my galaxy SII
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    mathews2kmathews2k Registered Users 1 Posts
    Update 1.2.2 fixed the hang bug, but Update 1.2.3 brought it back. Not very fun to play 1 hunt then hang, reload app, 1 hunt, hang, ect....... Fiz the issues soon please.
  • Options
    jess1104jess1104 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi. I'm running deer Hunter on Kindle fire. Android. All was ok when I was on levels 3 however now I'm on level 4 it's going in slow motion or hanging. Impossible to play.if I go back to level 3 it plays fine. I have looked for updates on play store but it says there's nothing to update? Any help much appreciated.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Its not ur phone .. its a game glitch that has been ignored for weeks.. actually since the christmas holiday hunts update.. and all the push updates that followed when they found out you could work around the weapon requirements without purchasing weapons with your glucoins.. its gotten progressively worse not better.. welcome to deer bummer 2014!!!
  • Options
    monel_funkawitzmonel_funkawitz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Region 4 is hanging for me too. 3 works fine. Making me want to quit this game permentantly. Droid Rzr.
  • Options
    frankiefrankie Registered Users 7 Posts
    My DH 2014 is not connecting to Internet despite the fact that I have a valid Internet subscription running and other applications are duly connecting. The guns are not updating and I can't play. Please help!
  • Options
    slap chauchslap chauch Registered Users 36 Posts
    TY.. For the feedback
  • Options
    bckoesterbckoester Registered Users 16 Posts
    Game is still broken.
    Fix the hanging and more people would use real money.
    You are losing out on revenue continuing to add more regions instead of fixing the game.

Its good business to fix the game. A crappy product only ticks people off. I won't play any glu games.

I'm thinking of emailing your advertisers since all of their crap works and yours doesn't.
  • Options
    rdowdyrdowdy Registered Users 1 Posts
    it is very bad. I'm on area 7 and it hangs after every hunt and to continue I have to shut down and restart the game every time.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Shuts down and has to be restarted on level 7 for me also ..not after every hunt but sometimes 1 somtimes 2 .. slmetimes 5 but always does..lg optimus 9
  • Options
    jcoreyhjcoreyh Registered Users 1 Posts
    Games plays fine but that "cloud can't save data" message keeps popping up even when I'm hunting, have lost plenty of hunts because of that message popping up anytime, what's the fix?
  • Options
    nlinnh14nlinnh14 Registered Users 6 Posts
    When playing on my android the game restarts after every hunt and when I try to do other things! It very aggravating! Anyone help me?
  • Options
    maxteasemaxtease Registered Users 9 Posts
    Well I'm not playing or spending money anymore till you guys fix the freezing after every hunt thing. Please fix the game! And start listeng what people are saying about this game! You lost 3 players in this household, how many do you want to loose?
  • Options
    freddyfreddy Registered Users 4 Posts
    Since the game has been unplayable and there hasn't been much hope from the rest of the posts here, I decided to clear the cache and force stop for the 100th time but this time I also clear data since it didn't matter if I lost my save because I could no longer play. Loaded up the game again and it loaded my cloud save and the only thing I lost was a few hundred mPoints. I had to download the maps again and loaded a region 6, finished the hunt and hit next ready for it to crash but it didn't. It was stable and I was able to complete 10 hunts in a row without issue. Maybe there's an issue with a file and after deleting the data and getting a fresh copy it worked at least for now. So if you've tried the rest and are willing to take a chance on losing your save data you might give it a try. I'm on a samsung galaxy s3 by the way.
  • Options
    mtl huntermtl hunter Registered Users 2 Posts
    My family is having the same issues. We all have Samsung Galaxy S3. After one or sometime two hunts you press next and the game crashes. Please fix GLU. We all want to purchase more items and try the club hunts
  • Options
    lilozliloz Registered Users 1 Posts
    First time commenting. I can play one round and it works fine, but after that round I go back to my home screen. All of his happened after I downloaded a update. In the past two weeks I have the option to update 6 and 7 but nothing changes after going through these updates. I currently have V1.2.3 Any thoughts or ideas of when or how this can be fixed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.