Options

unlocking the temple map (rare hunt numbers?)

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    So, we have:

Region 3, 20 shotgun hunts and approx 20 rare hunts to unlock 3 pieces of the hidden region map.

Then region 4, 30 bow hunts and 20 rare hunts and region 5, 30 crossbow hunts plus 20 rare hunts.

Hidden Region has hunting series of 80 hunts plus 5 trophy hunts that unlock the 3rd bow (as a prize). I make that 225?

The new bounties are:

Kill sheep in Pacific Northwest
    Kill kudu in North Africa
    Use consumables
    Kill moose in British Columbia
    Complete rare hunts (that unlock map pieces)
    Collect map pieces
    Kill buffalo in South Africa
    Spend Platinum Eagles
    Kill bears in Alaska
    Kill Boar with a bow
    Kill animals with a crossbow
    Kill wolves with a rifle in Mount St. Helens
    Kill lions with a shotgun in Nile River Valley
    Kill ducks with an assault rifle
    Kill elk with a pistol in Klondike yukon
    Kill zebra with an AR in Zambezi river
    Kill animals with a heart shot
    ditto body shot
    ditto lung shot
    ditto head shot
    ditto neck shot
    ditto brain shot
    Kill deer (1500 deer nets you prize of 50 gold)
    Kill animals (5000 kills nets 50 gold)

The clever thing that Glu did was add those bounties, because now, even after completing the temple hunt, one would go on trying to complete the bounties and that is no easy task. would require a few weeks of play....more reason for users to play DH more frequently with specific targets
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Eventually the rare hunts for platinum eagles will complete in the regions, my region 4 one now has a check mark and is no longer playable. I think regions 3 and 5 will do this too, but I think the temple rare hunt will stay available.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Do you receive platinum for rare hunts in the temple? After regions 3,4,5 rare hunts are check off where do you go to get more platinum? And will you even need to at that point?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    You do get them for the hidden region rare hunts, yes.
  • Options
    RAW8909RAW8909 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Yea 1 rare hunt about every 50 or so regular hunts and it hasnt even given me the credits for them to open the secret map.
  • Options
    BentomBentom Registered Users 6 Posts
    i am using Sumsang s3,where can i see the countdown timer for rare hunts.After the new update the is no rare hunts on my device please help.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    Eventually the rare hunts for platinum eagles will complete in the regions, my region 4 one now has a check mark and is no longer playable. I think regions 3 and 5 will do this too, but I think the temple rare hunt will stay available.
    My region 5 rare hunts completed so I'll try to check off region 4 out of interest the hidden region rare hunts you feel will remain open? I wondered if I kept playing hidden region rare hunt maybe it would unlock piece to next hidden region?
    ( + )
  • Options
    PmrinzePmrinze Registered Users 1 Posts
    I played all the event hunts 3,4,5 and I can't get the piece # 9 . I played about n times rare hunts in region 5 too. Need help
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    My region 5 rare hunts completed so I'll try to check off region 4 out of interest the hidden region rare hunts you feel will remain open? I wondered if I kept playing hidden region rare hunt maybe it would unlock piece to next hidden region?

I had thought there was some trick to keep rare hunts open; I was wrong. No matter what all will lock. Rare hunts in hidden region are for eagles only; I assume hidden region 2 will be brought like first one was concerning pieces for its map.