Options

DH2014 Wishlist

Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
Here's what I would love to see added to this great game...

Flame Thrower
Grenade Launcher
Rocket Launcher
Machine Gun
Net Launcher to trap animal within a large net
Freeze Ray
Electric Stun Gun
VAPORIZER

As far as zombies go... Rather than animal zombies I would prefer human ones. Perhaps a hidden hunt for people. Maybe they are past hunters who never made it out if the woods!

What are some of your ideas?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Its the coming of the next messiah! I'm liking the net gun idea
    ( + )
  • Options
    Its the coming of the next messiah! I'm liking the net gun idea

Imagine capturing the animal in a net and then switching weapons and using the flame thrower or grenade launcher!

I can also see how setting them on fire would be entertaining as well. However, only if they run all a round the place making noise etc.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Flamethrower are banned since the Geneva convention, they still use them to thaw stuff in Antarctica, or to help kill the "THING"
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Flamethrower are banned since the Geneva convention, they still use them to thaw stuff in Antarctica, or to help kill the "THING"

How about an ACID gun?
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Liken the suggestions--seems like Jesus lives has sadistic side--lol--
  • Options
    Flaming arrows or a siege catapault would be different
    ( + )
  • Options
    Liken the suggestions--seems like Jesus lives has sadistic side--lol--

LOL ya think?
  • Options
    Flaming arrows or a siege catapault would be different

Excellent suggestion I hadn't thought of. I like it.
  • Options
    Still like the explosive broad heads
  • Options
    ASFxASFx Registered Users 13 Posts
    A chainsaw would also be fun for predator hunts :P
  • Options
    ASFx wrote: »
    A chainsaw would also be fun for predator hunts :P

That's a great idea! Sort of has a Mad Max vibe to it.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Surely, though, if you catch an animal in a net and then set fire to it your net will be knackered?
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    Surely, though, if you catch an animal in a net and then set fire to it your net will be knackered?

The net traps the animal while you switch to the flame thrower, vaporizer or rocket launcher etc.
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    Let's keep it real.
  • Options
    Trebuchet or mortar? Too much maybe?
    ( + )
  • Options
    How about launchable land mines?
  • Options
    Lasers? Death rays ?
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Talking of lasers, a lot of the guns have those laser sighting aids stuck on the front of them. Would be cool if they worked.
  • Options
    Ok,how about laser guided gliave ( 5 bladed boomerang type. ) ,kill them on the outbound and inbound flight --or there is remote controlled frisbee with razor blades around the edge,what about sling shots--shots ***** filled with acid or mini fragmentation gernades,remote controlled helicopter armed with the green laser of death
  • Options
    You guys are getting it. Let's keep it going.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    How about the U.S. Marine M40A5 sniper rifle? We could be shooting bears and others from 1421 yards,(1300 meters). Sound like fun to me.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    How about the U.S. Marine M40A5 sniper rifle? We could be shooting bears and others from 1421 yards,(1300 meters). Sound like fun to me.

Me too! I like it.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Then again, glu would probably have to go through some sort of licensing thing to use the rifle. That means the U.S. government would be involved and everyone knows how fast they work.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    PeTe520PeTe520 Registered Users 20 Posts
    a helicopter ride in Africa with a net gun or any other gun would be sick !

I also got a segestion for the game options, an option to turn off the last shot slow motion shot... an option to turn it off or on would be helpful for thos ppl trying just to hurry up and not see the last shot in slow motion...
  • Options
    How about a city region with escaped zoo animals that must be put down!
  • Options
    PeTe520 wrote: »
    a helicopter ride in Africa with a net gun or any other gun would be sick !

I also got a segestion for the game options, an option to turn off the last shot slow motion shot... an option to turn it off or on would be helpful for thos ppl trying just to hurry up and not see the last shot in slow motion...
    I like the helicopter sniping scenario but love the slow mo a little too much sports drink lets you savour the moment of impact except the superfast reload which has to be seen to be beleived I'm thinking hordes of undead and sports drink with end of days gun a perfect mix for me a double barrel boom stick 10 gauge with chainsaw attachment!
    ( + )
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    You aren't even talking the same game anymore. A new game named Slaughter maybe,but Deer Hunter is immediately recognizable to sportsmen as a game similar to their life experience. I for one have never hunted elk or deer or moose or musk oxen with a chainsaw or a death ray. I have hunted them with a rifle. Make a separate game if you want all that garbage.
  • Options
    We're talking holiday event's that last for a limited time the core of the game remains intact so you can choose not to play holiday events you have the choice
    ( + )
  • Options
    You aren't even talking the same game anymore. A new game named Slaughter maybe,but Deer Hunter is immediately recognizable to sportsmen as a game similar to their life experience. I for one have never hunted elk or deer or moose or musk oxen with a chainsaw or a death ray. I have hunted them with a rifle. Make a separate game if you want all that garbage.

You can choose to play the regions or special hunts or not.
  • Options
    FVKFVK Registered Users 28 Posts
    There's a lot of great guns. I'd say maybe release a few more weapons; (throwing stars/knives, terminator 2 shotgun reloading animations, more automatic rifles, etc) that are actually paid for with the cash we have all earned and accumulated completing hunts. It seems like the 3 million I have banked while waiting for all these new regions to come out is trifling now. Give us more ANIMALS. Dinosaurs. Please?

One more thing. Let's get an update where the arrows actually go through the creature, possibly achieving a sweet double kill?? I feel like my region 10 shotgun did this once or twice on its highest upgrade. Let's have some more realist physics and animations.