Options

New update

Comments

• Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Looks like I missed out on the special as well due to the Android glitch.

It is the punishment android must face for getting lost temple earlier than everyone else, lol.
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Is there anyway I can get it back
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Well I just lost all of my stuff. I had 15 million 1000 coins and gun's and bows. This will be the third time I started the game. Btw this is Garymckinnon31

Ditto. That info about deleting the folder was duff and I'm right back at the beginning again! Really glad I chose this username for the forum.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    you're not being forced to, no-one has a pretend gun to your head!

top ten reply ---hilarious
  • Options
    It made me sick to my stomach. I really don't know if I'm going to restart it or not
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    It is the punishment android must face for getting lost temple earlier than everyone else, lol.

At least you-all(android) got the better release a week earlier--:) (:
  • Options
    Right then, after looking at my phone again, there are 2 folders named com.glu.deerhunt2 and I deleted the wrong one because the string given out earlier didn't mention that it was the one under the sdcard heading. Don't make the same mistake I did, folks!
  • Options
    slap chauchslap chauch Registered Users 36 Posts
    I might just wait until they fix with update..? Just took a few screen shots of my progress if it goes down.
  • Options
    Did you loose all of your guns and money. Well I did .thanksthanks
  • Options
    John ReeseJohn Reese Registered Users 14 Posts
    same problems here. no guns after completing the pistol series for regions 7 and 9. no popups. nothing. using android/galaxy s3...
  • Options
    John ReeseJohn Reese Registered Users 14 Posts
    wasn't required to use a pistol for any of the 60 hunts. only saw a few zombie deers and wolves. the rest were regular animals. no icons. nothing special. i have over 67k kills, so i'd say i'm a fairly regular player. i'd appreciate the weapons i've earned. thank you...
  • Options
    B3tterthanhimB3tterthanhim Registered Users 7 Posts
    Garymckinnon31 did you link to your Google account? that's what I did and everything worked fine for me.
  • Options
    BlikenBliken Registered Users 8 Posts
    I am on IOS and have completed lost region 1 and I don't have a pistol series show up for my region 9 or 7. I have 14 million dollars 500+ platinum eagles and 70 gold.

Where can I buy the huntsman pistol. And where is my pistol series?
  • Options
    IRUBASHIRUBASH Registered Users 31 Posts
    It is ****. I used the pistol throughout. Completed 7 & 9 pistol series because I was so exvited for something new. It said Platinum Reward. Recieved nothing.
    Android Samsung Galaxy 4.
  • Options
    I had to reload regions but I lost nothing; this is what I did. Android only!
    A lot of steps but it is really quick and easy. Open apps on phone, select my files, select all files, select device storage, find and select android folder, select data and folder called com.glu.deerhunt2 will be there. Check box next to it and a trash icon will appear up top to delete it.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Bliken wrote: »
    I am on IOS and have completed lost region 1 and I don't have a pistol series show up for my region 9 or 7. I have 14 million dollars 500+ platinum eagles and 70 gold.

Where can I buy the huntsman pistol. And where is my pistol series?

Download the update from the App Store. The pistol events are on regions 7 and 9.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    I did everything that I was told to do and still lost everything. From now on I going to not listen to some people and wait r or a couple of days to go forward. I'm already on region 3. I didn't loose my coin thank God but I lost everything else. Give me about a month I will be back were I was region wise. It may take me two months to get the money back. Glu needs to get their stuff together before they released an update. But it is a free game so I can't expect much. See if you guys in region 10 because buy the time it get released I will be right there.
  • Options
    Did you clear data? So everyone knows it is basically the same as reinstalling the game, no one should have suggested either.
  • Options
    To late now. This is the third time I have started over again. Once because I switched phones so I don't blame anyone one that one. I knew I had to start all over again but this one sucks because of glu. But like I said before it's a free game I don't expect much
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    This time around you'll be the MLB pitcher playing in a preschool dodgeball game....poor little virtual animals.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    I'm already back at region 9 and have completed the region 3 map parts and the region 7 zombie hunts. Just starting region 9 ones now. I just bought a Westin Siege and upgraded it to sail through all the trophy hunts!
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    How do you delete whatever you want to delete what's the guarantee that I'm not going to lose all my information I already completed region 7 hunt
    am I going to get credit for that did not get any Platinum for completing the region 7 pistol hunt

PHuhon
    Roone wrote: »
    For those who are running into this issue the Android team would like you to delete Android/data/com.glu.deerhunt2 on your device and re-launch the game. T his will not affect your save files but forces a re-download of data. Please let us know if you see the correct data at that point!
  • Options
    InkdupInkdup Registered Users 4 Posts
    I finished region 9 pistol hunts ..with the weapons of my choice no less ...got no reward and when i was on mission 20 of region 7 pistol hunt series with the same weapon choice freedoms..which i thought was strange but wasnt deterred ...refilled my energy and both pistol hunt series just disapeared!
    Can anyone tell me what the f♤*k is wrong with this latest update!!???Samsung galaxy s4
  • Options
    Inkdup wrote: »
    I finished region 9 pistol hunts ..with the weapons of my choice no less ...got no reward and when i was on mission 20 of region 7 pistol hunt series with the same weapon choice freedoms..which i thought was strange but wasnt deterred ...refilled my energy and both pistol hunt series just disapeared!
    Can anyone tell me what the f♤*k is wrong with this latest update!!???

What kind of device are you working with and what OS are you running on it?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Galaxy S4
  • Options
    Inkdup wrote: »
    Galaxy S4

I would submit a trouble ticket to Glu to make sure they are aware of this particular issue. They were monitoring the Forum earlier today, but I'm not sure how frequently they check in here for issues. No good news for you right now other than Glu is working on bugs of the update for Android OS. Take a look at this thread from page 1.....hopefully they get it worked out soon.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    SamZeeSamZee Registered Users 25 Posts
    I had the same issues. Pistol hunts but no pistols, so I deleted data and did a update. Now I can buy pistols, but the hunts in Region 7+9 have vanished lol

I guess they are working on the problem and we must be patient
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I'm android 4.1.2 and got as far as 21 hunts into pistol events in both regions 7 & 9 before they dissappeared maybe the twilight zone is region 10...
    ( + )
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    I really do t appreciate being forced to buy a pistol for the new zombie region when I already own on that is more powerful.
    When it says I am required to have a pistol that has xxx power and I already have one with xxx power and MORE and yet it won't allow me to proceed unless I buy go,d and then get the less valued pistol... Yeah I call that being forced
  • Options
    So I deleted the file mentioned above in this thread and relaunched the game.
    Downloaded every region in order thru to 9 and no pistol hunts in 7 or 9 appeared. But my completed rare hunts in 3 4 and 5 are back.
    Downloaded the lost temple region and alls good there but no pistol hunts yet .
    I'm choked!!!!!