Options

New update

13Next

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I'm android 4.1.2 and got as far as 21 hunts into pistol events in both regions 7 & 9 before they dissappeared maybe the twilight zone is region 10...

You just gave another idea...what about a slow motion last kill shot from the animal's point of view? Split screen view from both simultaneously....Woah!
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    theangelii wrote: »
    How do you delete whatever you want to delete what's the guarantee that I'm not going to lose all my information I already completed region 7 hunt
    am I going to get credit for that did not get any Platinum for completing the region 7 pistol hunt

PHuhon

I had to reload regions but I lost nothing; this is what I did. Android only!
    A lot of steps but it is really quick and easy. Open apps on phone, select my files, select all files, select device storage, find and select android folder, select data and folder called com.glu.deerhunt2 will be there. Check box next to it and a trash icon will appear up top to delete it. Right now there really is no point though since it seems they pulled android's pistol hunts.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    You just gave another idea...what about a slow motion last kill shot from the animal's point of view? Split screen view from both simultaneously....Woah!
    I like your point of view this is a good idea! Also this pistol event has made me think we need new regions such as the twilight zone and bermuda triangle for hidden regions and next event should be called ground hog day!
    ( + )
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    At least you-all(android) got the better release a week earlier--:) (:

well I am on Android and no update yet...the game said there is an update, I waited for a few minutes and upon reopening no update... all same....looks like the Glu team withdrew the update from the playstore because of glitches and sundry complaints already
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I've finished both zombie hunts on Android and been awarded the prizes.
  • Options
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    I had to reload regions but I lost nothing; this is what I did. Android only!
    A lot of steps but it is really quick and easy. Open apps on phone, select my files, select all files, select device storage, find and select android folder, select data and folder called com.glu.deerhunt2 will be there. Check box next to it and a trash icon will appear up top to delete it. Right now there really is no point though since it seems they pulled android's pistol hunts.
    pistoff did you do this to reload the game please? I don't want to lose any data from the game if poss
    ( + )
  • Options
    Running the force stop states may cause errors in game data I'm hoping an update will reinstate the pistol region 7 and 9 spring outbreak without risking adding further errors..
    ( + )
  • Options
    B3tterthanhimB3tterthanhim Registered Users 7 Posts
    This is just an assumption on my part, but I think they pulled the update to relaunch it soon. That way those of that got screwed on the eagles and one time offer specials on the guns can have a chance at getting everything. Be patient, and to those of you who are complaining about having to buy the guns, this is an event, not a part of the main game. You can play the main game without doing this event, that's what we mean by "no one is forcing you to play".
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ..same thing here:
    ● with yesterday's update got pistol hunts with some zombie deer (and some other 'normal' animals) but no new weapons ie. event revolvers in weapon store
    ● deleted the folder com.glu.deerhunt2 as proposed
    ● needed to download all regions
    ● all seems ok so far, didn't lose any items or money, but
    ● pistol/event hunts in r7 and r9 disappeared
    ● revolvers for r7 and r9 available in weapon store now; was able to buy and upgrade
    ● galaxy s3 running 4.3
    ● waiting for ideas on how to get pistol events back again
  • Options
    SamZeeSamZee Registered Users 25 Posts
    @beerhunter I am exactly where you are on my galaxy note 10.1

I presume Glu have pulled the hunts until they fix the problem?
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...let's just stand on our head and spit wooden nickels... yeah, guess we'll just have to wait...
    ;-)
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Android screenshots from my phone:

Screenshot_2014-03-28-10-06-48.png

Screenshot_2014-03-28-10-07-18.png
  • Options
    SamZeeSamZee Registered Users 25 Posts
    How do you get so much gold?
  • Options
    north hunternorth hunter Registered Users 14 Posts
    Im playing on galaxy tab 3 and samenprob theynneednto fix this im peedoff I think its only android users though
  • Options
    InkdupInkdup Registered Users 4 Posts
    So i got a new update and had to dwnload the regions again and the pistol series in 9 is complete and my 7 region pistol series is right where it was before things went awry. My beef is that i never got a single platinum eagle or reward of anykind so far for any of these special series hunts!!!! Stupid stupid stupid!!! Is there anyway to restart these series and get my just rewards !?!?!