Options

what about a dinosaur hunt?

JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
I know deer hunter is meant to be realistic and hunt only normal animals, But I think it would be kind of interesting and cool to get to shoot down a raptop or a t rex or something.
I don' know, dinosaurs are cool animals and I would like to see them the way we see animals in Deer hunter, just a a thought
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    There is a dinosaur hunting game out there, as well as an ice age one. Not nearly as slick and good of graphics as DH2014, though. I'll hunt anything they put in the game!
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    There are a bunch of thread about dinosaurs ,I think it would be cool to hunt them. So before the post start flying about this being a deer hunting game,just a reminder that there are a lot more than just deer being hunted.

So,as far as the realism of real life hunting goes - how many people have hunted animals the run at you and let you keep shoot at them without scattering,or how many use similar high tech weapons in the game.besides-zombies were introduced into the game how many have hunted zombie deer---ITS a game so anything is possible---bring on the zombie dinosaurs
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We will have some more info on this within the next few weeks, actually. ;)
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I hope it does not stray too far...
    Say What??
  • Options
    i would love to take down a T rex...

And if something like this happens I would really hope that it is for facebook as well :)
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    It will be interesting what Glu comes out with.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Dinosaurs and another lost region would be a good combo---how about some more aggressive ,primal animals with only the need to feed---have the hunter become the hunted---add low tech weapons for more of a challenge --prehistoric animal -vs-old school weapons
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Personally I'd love to hunt godzilla! Oh and mamoths sabre tooth tigers and terradactyls just think the diplodocus could fill the neck bounty!
    ( + )
  • Options
    Lost world hidden region 2 as opposed to an event sounds good
    ( + )
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

This is really exciting news! I know purists will scoff, when you get past level 10, you're ready to shoot at anything. And I'd love some more challenging hunts.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    scallywagscallywag Registered Users 13 Posts
    First post!

When I first read "How about Dinosaurs?" I thought it'd be a bit of a stretch but, within moments, I realized... Perfect! When you view it in terms of a new region entitled "Lost World" it all falls into place. Pterodactyls instead of geese! Plus, I'm looking forward to very challenging brain shots! ;-)
  • Options
    i kind of wish they focused on the carnivores mostly,
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Info on what? Dinosaurs...really? C'mon man! Stick to the wildlife that still exists, for now that is!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Turok was my favourite fps game and the prospect of jurassic park coming to dh2014 with slick execution is something that answers my prayers
    ( + )
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Info on what? Dinosaurs...really? C'mon man! Stick to the wildlife that still exists, for now that is!

but why? what's the problem? is not like dinosaurs were mythical creatures or anything, they did exist.

And if the game has Zombie animals, why can't it have some dinosaurs?
  • Options
    Birds and crocodiles go right back to the dinasaurs so as to getting real they.still walk or fly amongst us albeit as england doesn't have native crocs.the birds at least
    ( + )
  • Options
    FVKFVK Registered Users 28 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »

Dork. Stop talking. Dino's would be great. It's just a game.
  • Options
    Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Oooh exciting news! That is something I wished from sooo long! Yeah, LOST WORLD would be a really nice idea!
  • Options
    this will inject some very exciting hunting lost world would be fantastic hidden region king kong maybe
    ( + )
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    if hidden 2 is a dinosaur hunt, we should have will farrell's voice say things throughout the hunt, like the movie land of the lost lol
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    That would be funny
    ( + )
  • Options
    May holiday weekend hope godzilla makes an appearance
    ( + )
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Personally I'd love to hunt godzilla! Oh and mamoths sabre tooth tigers and terradactyls just think the diplodocus could fill the neck bounty!

Now im upset, I was planning on saying the same thing... godzilla would be great or some kind of boss that REQUIRES multiple shots

Like 3 eye shots 10 brain shots or he will kill you if you dont go for them because 10 rifle shots takes long enough for him to find and kill you... the only thing im thinking now is that if they did that they would make it so hard that the you would need to use a consumable which many would hate since most have already used theirs

Anyways, I doubt a boss hunt would ever happen
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    IamnotwhatyouthinkIamnotwhatyouthink Registered Users 10 Posts
    Well you see,on youtube this user:touchgameplay, had played a game called Dino hunters:deadly shores made by glu.he played the sneak peek but the game is not actually out.It is exactly like deer hunter except the guns and the animals.
  • Options
    Sounds good imagine the weapons needed to take down a dinasaur a 416 rigby double rifle!
    ( + )
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
  • Options
    beerhunter wrote: »

That looks great.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    That looks great.

yes, it really does... noticed that

- there's no 'swap' button; seems you can bring just one gun to the hunt

- assault rifle is fully auto

- trophy hunts require multiple shots to kill

- you get a chance to 'try out' weapons before buying
    (rocket launcher, you'll need it nevertheless later if you want to play the 'exotic series')

quite a few suggestions from the forum implemented here...!

other than that it's pretty much the dh concept, except for the new animals and landscapes of course

really like what i saw so far! hope it's coming to the app stores soon!
  • Options
    I hope Glu continues to update DH2014. But it really looks like Glu took what was great about DH and incorporated it into this new game.

I also hope my gold can transfer to this new game. That probably won't happen since I am on an apple device but it would be great if it did.
  • Options
    the fact that the r300 doesn't show r11 anymore, compare

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?102695-I-cant-wait-till-region-11-come-out

in combination with
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I hope Glu continues to update DH2014.

just got me thinking... could this possibly be a hint that there won't be a region 11 i.e. glu stopped/stops further development of dh2014?