2Next

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Yarp done all the bounties barring consumables saving that one.for now
    ( + )
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Exactly! That's the reason I stated THAT DOG AINT HUNTING.

Ditto! Anyone that does that one just so they can say they did it, need to go back and take elementary school math.
  • Options
    John ReeseJohn Reese Registered Users 14 Posts
    Islander wrote: »
    Ditto! Anyone that does that one just so they can say they did it, need to go back and take elementary school math.
    yeah, i did it. didn't spend a dime to do it, either. i played the game and worked hard for it. do you have a problem with that?
  • Options
    oh, and "I"... 84/84 stars...
  • Options
    the 4 newest bounties are easier to obtain... 75 polar bears, 75 wolverines, 250 bow kills and 8 thule map pieces...
  • Options
    Unless you kill all 12 wolverines with the shotgun like I did an easy mistake to make with that much downrange power! Had to refrain from blasting away in order to fail hunt & repeat
    ( + )
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Brains I focussed on attacking predators with shotgun sun bears hidden region elephant and rhino give a nice target to aim for with bow from afar

I am doing that on the specific animals. Unfortunately I haven't upgrade fully the hidded region 1 bow(the barton one).
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    I used barton bow alot on thule but its a pity the 200 plats x-bow and award bow trump the barton on power for now at least looking forward to maxing out award x-bow and seeing if one shot kills in all regions doable
    ( + )
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I am about to complete the 15k kills, and just wanted to show where I am at on each kind of kill.

b1Y2SrC.jpg

TqSJZIp.jpg

Anyone else have similar kills?

P.S. I just have to do some Region 6 rare hunts and Thule rare hunts. I also havent completed the polar bear, wolverine, or consumables.

Also I was trying to add them up, and I guess I have somewhere around 2500 bird hits, leg and eye shots... or just extra heart, brain and neck, but I dont think there were that many, as I only got the neck recently and I dont use infrared, but I have shot brains when attacked :/
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Now that I have all my Bounties filled, I am going to "try" and work my way up the Leaderboard. I am currently 487th in kills and 436th in hunts...
    Say What??
  • Options
    yea, when i first started playing i watched how quickly my ranked climbed and considered trying to get to the top, but I have done that on a lot of games, and as soon as I achieve it I always feel like it was a waste of time... also there is no way, after starting the game so long after it first came out(I started february/march), that I would be able to catch that "Navy" guy ;)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    hey a good bounty would be if we get 100 gold for getting an eye shot at 100 meters away.. I just got one on the moose from the super far away sniping spot in thule lol
    Choice Dude on Board