Options

Question for advanced players.....

don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts
what am I supposed to do with 4 million hunter bucks while I'm burning through gold and eagles getting through new bow series on 6 & 7?? By the time my map opens I will be depleted.. plus I have to fight with sponsor pay to get anything. Half the time I click on something like insurance, and it sends me to some stupid dragon app....thanks for any tips..!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    4 million hunter bucks really isn't a lot of money. You should continue to build up your hunter bucks since it will take about that much to fully upgrade your weapons when region 11 is released.

And I don't recommend upgrading your bows with gold. You should only use eagles. And only upgrade the bows when you have to. Some of the upgrades are only suggestions. Eventually you will have to fully upgrade the bows to complete the trophy hunts but do that when it's mandatory to advance on the trophy hunts.

Right now I have the trophy hunts completed and I am on 65/80 in the hidden region.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    You will accumulate more hunter bucks than you will ever need, right now I'm over $50 million. Sheppeck is correct when he says it will take you millions to upgrade the usual 3 guns that come with a new region (rifle, assault rifle and pistol). He is also correct with only upgrading the bows with platinum's. Gold is hard to accumulate and should not be used to upgrade weapons. You will have plenty of time to gather enough platinum for the bows. I've finished the isle of Thule, have upgraded both bows and have about 650 platinum's to put towards the newest Barton bow. Hope this info helps
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    SponsorPay payout rates have gone from bad (20-25%) to worse (12-20%). I have over 4100 gold in review status. They require a screen shot to prove completion of offer requirements that is not available on Android devices.
    Very convenient for them.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    WmC wrote: »
    SponsorPay payout rates have gone from bad (20-25%) to worse (12-20%). I have over 4100 gold in review status. They require a screen shot to prove completion of offer requirements that is not available on Android devices.

Wow! That's a lot of missing gold. I've got 1 ticket under review for 274 gold, other than that one I've received all other gold offers. But I just started the game on my iPhone last week utilizing the speak to reps offers. On my iPad, I've only used vids and sears , Kmart ads and done quite well, but my iPhone is not as plentiful with vids. Wondering why there's such a difference when there both iOS devices.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts

Yea,I have this same problem. Sponsorpay, Tapjoy, and TrialPay aren't very fun to deal with.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    Android at least mine you press the power button and home button at the same time for screenshot even though the sponsorpay says volume and home they r wrong once again it's the power button and home button at the same time good luck I still have quite a few under review
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3
  • Options
    How do you take a screen shot on iOS devices?
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts

not sure if i got you correctly... what do you mean by 'that is not available'?

(on most android devices it should be possible to take screen shots... what device are you on?)
  • Options
    Los wrote: »
    How do you take a screen shot on iOS devices?

On my iPhone 5 you just hold the power button and the home button to take a screen shot. Should be the same for whatever apple device you are using. If it isn't, just use google to get the information for whatever device you are using.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    For kindle tablet, it's power button and volume down at the same time for a screenshot.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Doe's anything come after advanced? Will we become pro's I wonder
    ( + )
  • Options
    Doe's anything come after advanced? Will we become pro's I wonder

I haven't seen anyone higher than advanced. But your at 957. So I am guessing at 1000 posts you will find out if there is anything higher.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    That just makes you guys "special"...crackup.gif
    Say What??
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I haven't seen anyone higher than advanced. But your at 957. So I am guessing at 1000 posts you will find out if there is anything higher.

advanced eh
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Maybe we get 100 glu credits!
    ( + )
  • Options
    Maybe we get 100 glu credits!

Good luck with that!!!
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    How about " thread master" all you need to do now is give us weather updates and current stock margins or our horoscopes!! Lol :)
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    beerhunter wrote: »
    not sure if i got you correctly... what do you mean by 'that is not available'?

(on most android devices it should be possible to take screen shots... what device are you on?)

To meet sponsorpay proof requirements, they want a screen shot of the installed app. I would need to take and store a screen shoot of every app that I install from sponsorpay so that I have it on demand especially since i rarely keep the app on my phone after review. Doesn't help with surveys since they often have no defined completion....just ongoing ads add nauseum. Surveys from the same on demand service often give credit for the first completed survey and none after even though the survey is advertised for another purpose or target group. Many surveys never ask a question on the advertised purpose of the survey.
    I have never received a payout on a html5 game.....same screen shot requirement.

As a source for a required resource in this game, sponsorpay is a frustrating joke.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    For kindle tablet, it's power button and volume down at the same time for a screenshot.

Same for current Nexus devices.
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    To meet sponsorpay proof requirements, they want a screen shot of the installed app. I would need to take and store a screen shoot of every app that I install from sponsorpay so that I have it on demand especially since i rarely keep the app on my phone after review. Doesn't help with surveys since they often have no defined completion....just ongoing ads add nauseum. Surveys from the same on demand service often give credit for the first completed survey and none after even though the survey is advertised for another purpose or target group. Many surveys never ask a question on the advertised purpose of the survey.
    I have never received a payout on a html5 game.....same screen shot requirement.

As a source for a required resource in this game, sponsorpay is a frustrating joke.

right, got it. as i never even fool around with offers (anymore, never got paid...) i'm not up to date what the current pay-out ratios and survey madness is... from what you're saying i conclude i'm still ok to just not waste any time with the offers. i tried one of the games (beatin' and runnin' a pig) today, shoulda given me 2 gold but... take a guess. think i'll just stick to the vids.

talking of vids: is it just me or have they dried up in the last couple of days...? seems it's getting less and less every day...
  • Options
    lol that pig game where the butcher chases you, yea it never pays out and it just sits there so you can do and over and over and get madder everytime it doesnt work lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    And now the weather forecast..
    ( + )
  • Options
    Mostly outbreaks of when is next region due followed by showers of I didn't get my update yet followed by yet more really was all over so quickly and when will hunterbucks be actually worth something
    ( + )
  • Options
    And in further news sponserpay actually pay out on something!
    ( + )
  • Options
    straightshooter, are you just intentionally making many posts so that you can get too 1000 posts?
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    You discovered my secret
    ( + )
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    You discovered my secret

What if you respond with one word at a time?

That would be 10 responses not including this sentence. :)

How
    Is
    The
    Weather
    Today
    From
    Where
    You
    Are
    At
    ?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Just kidding.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Responses...

Have to be 10 characters....

And must be......

60 seconds apart.....
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Review my threads I just log into forum when energy runs out and that happens a lot in this game otherwise id be known as shooting the breeze..
    ( + )