Options

G&H Invitational

SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
I just saw an pop up ad for the next event.
:cool:iPhone 6:cool:
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    395CFD27-3124-4828-A3FA-33892FA8DB32_zpsvsae3n7d.png

YES!!! I just saw it too!!!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Time to get all the owned g&h artillery prepped, upgraded and zeroed in. Let's hope that we have something fresh to put cross hairs on.
  • Options
    It is a nice surprise that a new event is coming out so soon after the last event. This event should be available this time next week.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I own all the G&H weapons except those that require gold....
    Say What??
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Anyone else suspect that a new weapon might appear in the store at the same time the event appears? One with a gold only price perhaps? Hmmmm...
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »
    I own all the G&H weapons except those that require gold....
    Me too. Am Checking Now for upgrade levels.
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    Anyone else suspect that a new weapon might appear in the store at the same time the event appears? One with a gold only price perhaps? Hmmmm...

Would not be surprising but I hope not.
    The Thule region drained much of my gold reserves. The current troubles with the sponsorpay catalog will not help with resupply of gold reserves.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Just realised that awful Pachyderm gun is a G&H model. Hope it doesn't involve having to use that!

The permanently-on-special-offer Timberwolf is another possibility...?
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Just realised that awful Pachyderm gun is a G&H model. Hope it doesn't involve having to use that!

The permanently-on-special-offer Timberwolf is another possibility...?

just got the pop up when I went to reply here!

Wanted to get a full list of all the G&H, cause I dont know if there were any that were rewarded before I started playing this game...

Here are all the ones I see

R300
    Arbiter
    Timberwolf
    Enforcer
    Trench
    Cobra
    Nighthawk
    PAchyderm

Hopefully they all go on sale! I could never afford that R300 or even the arbiter otherwise

P.S. I dont have the pachyderm, thats when I got the game, and just added it to this list cause I saw pistoff mention it
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    The pachyderm shotgun does seem like the most likely weapon that will be required for this event.

There hasn't been an event on region 10 yet and the award weapons are usually the required weapons for an event.

I actually forgot I owned the pachyderm shotgun. I only used it a couple of times after I won it a few months ago.
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    The assault rifle in the picture could that be an award weapon or will it be plats reward only?
    ( + )
  • Options
    The assault rifle in the picture could that be an award weapon or will it be plats reward only?

My guess is that the weapon in the picture is the weapon that will be awarded for completing the event. And hopefully it is a region 11 assault rifle.
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    just got the pop up when I went to reply here! I aslo have g&h seeker AR looking at regions this could span all bar regions 6 and 9 as I don't have g&h w3apons for these two regions good to have an event on the horizon

Wanted to get a full list of all the G&H, cause I dont know if there were any that were rewarded before I started playing this game...

Here are all the ones I see

R300
    Arbiter
    Timberwolf
    Enforcer
    Trench
    Cobra
    Nighthawk
    PAchyderm

Hopefully they all go on sale! I could never afford that R300 or even the arbiter otherwise

P.S. I dont have the pachyderm, thats when I got the game, and just added it to this list cause I saw pistoff mention it[/QUOTE
    Looking through my list g&h seeker ar to add and the g&h weapons from three catagories span all regions except 6&9 good to have an event on the horizon
    ( + )
  • Options
    Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    A new event? Cool! I just started the Open Season - Region 3, because the weapons gone on sale on PC today and I could buy Nagano with bucks (Not worth 79 gold. Probably not worth 260k bucks too, but I can make that amount in 2 days of playing :p). Probably I will use some gold for this G&H one ;).
    What region is the Pachyderm for?
    Idea: the new event could be in regions 7&8 and require G&H Champion and G&H Seeker!
  • Options
    0wiHKBn.jpg
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Thanks for posting that. I missed what it said earlier.
  • Options
    Could you please tell me which regions the seeker, champion, and pachyderm are for.
    The only gun I can assume is the trench which is region 7... I see a couple region 5s that I own
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    No pronblem shel gap 4:20
    Also I am using the forums through my phone which isn't as easy as I wold like it to lol... Phones suck
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Being as the event will take place in Region 6 and 7 and is sponsored by G&H I'm guessing a G&H weapon in each region will be required..... The only G&H weapon I have in my catalog (purchased or not) is the Trench shotgun. Does anyone have any other weapon from G&H for those regions?
  • Options
    Being as the event will take place in Region 6 and 7 and is sponsored by G&H I'm guessing a G&H weapon in each region will be required..... The only G&H weapon I have in my catalog (purchased or not) is the Trench shotgun. Does anyone have any other weapon from G&H for those regions?

I don't. I just have the trench shotgun. Glu is probably going to add another weapon.
  • Options
    No pronblem shel gap 4:20
    Also I am using the forums through my phone which isn't as easy as I wold like it to lol... Phones suck

I always access the forum through my phone. I have actually got really fast at typing on it.
  • Options
    As much as I hate the Pachyderm, I'm rooting for it to be the weapon of choice..... NO more spending plats, I just want to earn em :)
  • Options
    As much as I hate the Pachyderm, I'm rooting for it to be the weapon of choice..... NO more spending plats, I just want to earn em :)

Seems very unlikely now that we know the event is going to be on regions 6 and 7. But I hope it is since I already have it fully upgraded.
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...total of nine g&h weapons as far as i can tell...of which only one (trench) for region 7 and none for region 6.

anyone (edygr4) tell us what the g&h 'champion' was; what type and which region? was it an event gun?

RIFLES
    R1-3 / T1 Timberwolf
    R5 / Arbiter
    R10 / R300

ASSAULT RIFLES
    R5 / Enforcer
    R8 / Seeker

SHOTGUNS
    R4 / Cobra
    R7 / Trench
    R10 / Pachyderm

PISTOLS
    R5 / Night Hawk

BOWS
    (none)
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Could you please tell me which regions the seeker, champion, and pachyderm are for.
    The only gun I can assume is the trench which is region 7... I see a couple region 5s that I own

DjRadNad:

The G&H Seeker is a Region 8 AR (awarded in the previous G&H invitation event). So I think that it will not be required if the new event is a R6 & R7 event.

The G&H Pachyderm is a R10 shotgun which was awarded in another special event (I do not remember which one). So highly unlikely that it will be required for these R6 & R7 events.

The G&H Champion is a R7 pistol awarded in, if I am not wrong, the last Christmas event. This is probably the candidate for this event. I do not have it, btw ....
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    thanks menipo for the input. so this - total of ten g&h guns - should be the complete list now:

RIFLES
    R1-3 / T1 Timberwolf
    R5 / Arbiter
    R10 / R300

ASSAULT RIFLES
    R5 / Enforcer
    R8 / Seeker

SHOTGUNS
    R4 / Cobra
    R7 / Trench
    R10 / Pachyderm

PISTOLS
    R5 / Night Hawk
    R7 / Champion

BOWS
    (none)
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    My thought is it will be 2 new weapons that none of us have. Both for a gold price, and upgraded by gold or platinum, possibly hunter bucks. Let be real here it's Glu, think back at all the events were a weapon was awarded, you had to buy some to win some. But I could be wrong. I personally think the pachyderm was just a novelty gun, and one that will never be needed for anything. I think someone posted something about a muzzle loader, that was a bomb. I would really like to see a picture of that relic!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    My thought is it will be 2 new weapons that none of us have. Both for a gold price, and upgraded by gold or platinum, possibly hunter bucks. Let be real here it's Glu, think back at all the events were a weapon was awarded, you had to buy some to win some. But I could be wrong. I personally think the pachyderm was just a novelty gun, and one that will never be needed for anything. I think someone posted something about a muzzle loader, that was a bomb. I would really like to see a picture of that relic!

The weapons that are awarded at special events use to be required as special weapons in subsequent events. The G&H Champion was awarded in the special Christmas event and has been never required in any other special event, so if GLU follows the same pattern, it is a perfect candidate. On top of that, the G&H Champion used to be in the weapon shop (if I remember correctly) buyable with gold ... and now it is not any longer.

So my thought is that the Champion will be the special event required for R7 and a new weapon (buyable with gold/plats) will be added in R6.

In any case we will find out soon ...
  • Options
    I'm assuming the award weapon is the assault rifle depicted in first pop up for region 11 along with plattys looks a bit bling
    ( + )
  • Options
    Menipo wrote: »
    So my thought is that the Champion will be the special event required for R7 and a new weapon (buyable with gold/plats) will be added in R6.

In any case we will find out soon ...

Another possibility is that GLU decides to upgrade the region level of one of the G&H weapons of a lower level and turn it into a R6 or R7 weapon. It did that at the last zombi event. The Headsman Elite was originally a R3-5 gun and was suddenly "promoted" to be a R9 gun for the last zombie event.

So guys, whatever we do in anticipation to be ready, I am sure that GLU will surprise us :-)