Options

Isle of Thule

2Next

Comments

• Options
    BentomBentom Registered Users 6 Posts
    HI,I am in South Africa and i haven't received the recent update to Hidden region 2 or Isle of Thule.
    I will be very happy if anyone can assist.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Are you talking about the south Africa region in the game? Or is that were your from?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Are you talking about the south Africa region in the game? Or is that were your from?

Yes i'm from South Africa and i have not received the new update (Hidden region 2)
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    Bentom wrote: »
    Yes i'm from South Africa and i have not received the new update (Hidden region 2)

...love biltong! kudu, springbock, gemsbock... hard to find outside of s.a.

what device / os are you on? if on android check google play.
  • Options
    beerhunter wrote: »
    ...love biltong! kudu, springbock, gemsbock... hard to find outside of s.a.

what device / os are you on? if on android check google play.
    I'm on Andriod (samsung s3 4.3)
  • Options
    grisslergrissler Banned Users 7 Posts
    What do I have to do in Regions 5 and 6 to earn the rest of the maps to open Isles of Thule?
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    grissler wrote: »
    What do I have to do in Regions 5 and 6 to earn the rest of the maps to open Isles of Thule?

I would download the update with Thule in it first, that way you can click on each piece of the map you will need and it will tell you what you have to do for each piece.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    grissler wrote: »

Regions 6 and 7 have map pieces for thule (HR2). Just do the bow series and the rare hunts until you have 9 pieces
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Susie_OzSusie_Oz Registered Users 4 Posts
    So...what's next after Isle of Thule? I've finished all that, am now just building up the $ have over 3 million, and just working at getting all the bounties, which I have finished about 70% of.
    When is the next lot of Rare Hunts and Hidden levels due to come out?
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    next will be a G&H event that will most likely come out on thursday.

Until then i suggest completing bounties, stocking up on gold and bucks, and if you want you can go ahead and buy as many guns and upgrade them if you have too much bucks.

Aside from events, the next update we expect will be region 11, should be about a month until that comes out though. so plenty of time to buy a bunch of stuff by then.

Be sure not to use all your gold or money though cause the event will likely require purchasing a gun with gold
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    Regions 6 and 7 have map pieces for thule (HR2). Just do the bow series and the rare hunts until you have 9 pieces

I already completed all the bow series in both regions 5 & 6 and that only gave me 2 maps, and those actually came when I did a rare hunt in #6. I see I have bow series left in 7. I'll complete those and see what happens.
  • Options
    Susie_OzSusie_Oz Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks for that, sounds like I better save my gold then! Will await new regions :)
  • Options
    I have completed all the bow series in both 6 and 7. I keep completing more rare hunts in both, but don't seem to be getting anymore pieces. Any ideas?
  • Options
    BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    Go to hidden region 1, and then swipe right to left to show the map pieces for hidden 2. If you have 8 completed, then only 1 spot will be black. Click on it and it will tell you where you need to play to unlock the last piece.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I had a map piece release on the very last rare hunt in Region 6. They came earlier in Region 7 for me. Not sure if they are released on the same "schedule" of hunts for everyone.
    The rare hunts will eventually come to an end. Don't be surprised if the last map pieces are very close to the end of them. Getting the last one on the last rare hunt in Region 6 was frustrating to say the least, although I had to complete them for the platinum eagles anyway.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2