Options

$1,000,000?

Does anybody know if we are able to earn over $999,999 in cash? It looks, based on the size of the font and space available, that we can only collect money with the max of six digits. I worry if I go to $1 million (seven digit number) that maybe the counter would start over and I'd lose all my hard earned cash. I got scared and bought a gun and maxed it out in order not to go over one million. Any insight is appreciated. Thanks.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    No problem. I'm at 1.1M and a lot of others are way over that. Have fun.

Sunny
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    tompetty08tompetty08 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    No problem. I'm at 1.1M and a lot of others are way over that. Have fun.

Sunny

Thank you very much for the response! Glad I don't have to waste any more money and can save for next upgrades when I get the latest rifle. :)
  • Options
    PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    4.3 million & counting.....
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    22M on Ipad, 8M on FB and 4.5 on Iphone and growing....
    Say What??
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I got 45 million.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    About to cracked 61 mill hunter bucks.
    I wish all the weapons and upgrades could be bought with cash.
  • Options
    tompetty08tompetty08 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Wow. Some crazy numbers there! I just got past $1 million and saw the font size shrink down to allow the numbers to fit. Can't imagine how small it'll look when it goes into tens of millions of dollars, like some of you have achieved. Happy hunting.
  • Options
    mbah168mbah168 Registered Users 17 Posts
    44.212.088 and growing...

Happy Easter to all of you!
  • Options
    Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
    I going to hit one hundred million in the next week or two
  • Options
    Peteroc317 wrote: »
    I going to hit one hundred million in the next week or two

And what level have you reached to have nearly 100 mill hunter bucks??
    Inquiring minds would like to know.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I'm at 27 million but have purchased and upgraded every weapon that you can buy with Hunter Bucks. Most are a waste of bucks but with a surplus of bucks who cares.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    zooleezoolee Registered Users 6 Posts
    Dont realy see a point of getting bucks if you dont have anything worth to spent them, if you have lvl9 or 10 last trophy boss and patience you can get alot of money, but...why? have the best weaps i could get for green ones, the 2 event guns too, but there is no events, and only contract killing left to do, its getting boring
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    this is why they don't use hunting money for all upgrades because you people keep bragging you have so much money that is why they came out with platinum Eagles
    WmC wrote: »
    About to cracked 61 mill hunter bucks.
    I wish all the weapons and upgrades could be bought with cash.
  • Options
    theangelii wrote: »
    this is why they don't use hunting money for all upgrades because you people keep bragging you have so much money that is why they came out with platinum Eagles
    I would be very surprised if the developers need us to tell them how much of any resources that we have to work with. I noted my current cash status to highlight the ability to move far beyond a 1 million cash level. If you want more resources, either play more, better or smarter. I have learned a few things about this game and have turned it into cash on hand. I have no need to brag.
  • Options

Play 10 games on region 10. You will get about 90,000 hunter bucks. It is very easy to build up cash in this game. Especially now since Glu has started to award the next region weapons for completing events.
  • Options
    The Hunter Buck rewards increase quite a bit in each new level. Just do contract hunts to earn them. May be boring but then the posts about not having the bucks for new weapons are even more boring.
  • Options
    don1923don1923 Registered Users 46 Posts
    I'm at 2.5 million. I have read on here of guys/girls with 10x that !
  • Options
    If you are on an apple device you can also play club hunts to build up your hunter bucks. Regions 8 through 10 pay out between 20 and 30 thousand. I have earned millions playing club hunts.
  • Options
    RqtgurudmRqtgurudm Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am at just over $10,000,000 but there is nothing in the game that allows you to spend any!
  • Options
    Rqtgurudm wrote: »
    I am at just over $10,000,000 but there is nothing in the game that allows you to spend any!

I just spent a few million buying and upgrading my region 11 weapons.
  • Options
    Broke 100 mill earlier this week......and still counting.
  • Options
    Rqtgurudm wrote: »

Good news. The region 11 weapons cost 8.6 million to upgrade. So now you have something to spend your hunter bucks on.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Good news. The region 11 weapons cost 8.6 million to upgrade. So now you have something to spend your hunter bucks on.

Do you think the complaining will stop? Probably not.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Tanner96 wrote: »

I don't get it. In real life we WANT to acquire wealth. Why not in a game? Who cares if you can't spend it? I play to hunt, the bucks is secondary.
  • Options
    Tanner96 wrote: »

Nope. People love to complain. Glu making the region 11 shotgun available for hunter bucks was a really nice surprise. Typically the shotgun with the faster rate of fire is only available for gold. So Glu is listening to some of peoples complaints about having something to spend their bucks on. But people who play a lot are always going to has more bucks than they can ever spend. I was up to 72 million before region 11 came out.
  • Options
    IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    Around $23 million now. Spent over a million on region 11 guns
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts

yeah no wonder why everything is gold or platinum eagles now..... everyone bragging so they probably think, what's the point of charging hunter bucks if they have 200 million of them
  • Options
    Eagles were introduced to the game when the first hidden region came out. Which made the hidden region take a lot longer to complete because you had earn the eagles for the upgrades to the weapons. Which in my opinion made the game fun again.

And there has always been gold weapons in this game from the very beginning. And there is always a cash weapon you can use for the regions. The gold guns are a requirement for the events.

@ james hunt So your notion of people stating how much money they have affecting anything is wrong in my opinion,.
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    If I was GLU and read this thread I would just start charging millions for everything in the game. every single gun update, 4million......
    you guys make it sound like hunter dollars are a complete waste of time or something lol

maybe it is because i am facebook user or something but i barely have 200,000 right now. Ive never reached one million because i keep updating stuff
  • Options
    Jameshunt wrote: »
    If I was GLU and read this thread I would just start charging millions for everything in the game. every upgrade.

you guys make it sound like hunter dollars are completely useless

Do you even read the posts before responding? Of course hunter bucks aren't useless. Every region that comes out has weapons that can be bought with hunter bucks.