Options

Climbing the IOS Leaderboards

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I just checked your Gamecenter club hunt stat and it shows you played 75 club hunts. And that it updated 15 minutes ago. Whatever you did seems to have got it unstuck.

I just saw that. I dropped my phone. I guess that did it. Lol. Look out I'm going to catch you now!!! Hahaha
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I just saw that. I dropped my phone. I guess that did it. Lol. Look out I'm going to catch you now!!! Hahaha

Lol. Even if I stopped playing the club hunts, it would be impossible for you to catch me. I have been trying to catch up to the guy in first on the club hunt leaderboard. It bothers me that a hacker is in first.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Lol. Even if I stopped playing the club hunts, it would be impossible for you to catch me. I have been trying to catch up to the guy in first on the club hunt leaderboard. It bothers me that a hacker is in first.

I just don't see the point in hacking the leaderboards. It's not like you're going to win anything. As far as catching you, I know it won't happen but I am going to try for the top 100. I'm at about #80,000 now. Lol
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Wish FB had a leader board but until that happens I will be happy with top 500 in kills and hunts on Ios...
    Say What??
  • Options
    I wish Glu would have its own leaderboard to incorporate everyone. That would be a true leaderboard. Of course long time players would always be on top with new players having little chance of climbing to the top.
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    A leader board from glu wouldn't be fair. iOS has club hunts, android doesn't. We on iOS have the ability to get a lot more kills.....
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I wish Glu would have its own leaderboard to incorporate everyone. That would be a true leaderboard. Of course long time players would always be on top with new players having little chance of climbing to the top.

The problem with a leaderboard that incorporated everyone is that it wouldn't be fair to android players. Android players don't have club hunts. So they wouldn't be anywhere near the top of the leaderboard compared to someone who plays club hunts on an apple device.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Did the hornbill clubs and didn't get anywhere near beating my 182 record, I was around 140 all 3 tries, with a total of 419.. The one that got away hahaa
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I got in the 40's on the 3 hunts.
  • Options
    Don't know how you do it Dj, I was in the 40's each time as well
  • Options
    i was using sports drinks duh, i still have 16 left, and i am only using them on bird hunts to get record kills, is there a trully better time to use them?
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I'm out of sport drinks....... I tried them a few times on bird hunts and I didn't do too well.
  • Options
    I guess I could use them to get record eye shots, but I would never be able to REALLY prove it, even with a bounty, you wont know how many hunts I played, although If I got 100 in a day I guess that would prove my worth :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I would believe whatever number of eye shots you told me you got on a hunt.... how can I not when you showed us what you did with the hornbills lol
  • Options
    well most people arent so trusting, and I dont believe half of the **** i read on the internet... remember how i posted that head ripping off video lol

but on a serious note,some app should be comming out soon so I can record video screenshots for free :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Yea, I looked but didn't find one either...... Hopefully that app comes out soon, I gotta see this 150 kills in action lol
  • Options
    HappyraptureHappyrapture Registered Users 5 Posts
    Can someone please direct me to the leaderboard.
    Also as a side note is like to hunt flying pigs, Bigfoot, jackalopes,chupacabra, and of course unicorns. But most of all mimes... I hate mimes
  • Options
    Can someone please direct me to the leaderboard.
    Also as a side note is like to hunt flying pigs, Bigfoot, jackalopes,chupacabra, and of course unicorns. But most of all mimes... I hate mimes

What device are you playing on?
  • Options
    HappyraptureHappyrapture Registered Users 5 Posts
    Iphone 4sss
  • Options
    Iphone 4sss

Clich on the Gamecenter icon on your phone. It is one of the preinstalled apps on your iPhone.Then click on the dH14 icon.

Or while you are in the DH14 game go to the menu and then click on Gamecenter.
  • Options
    Yea, I looked but didn't find one either...... Hopefully that app comes out soon, I gotta see this 150 kills in action lol

yea I downloaded a few but they let you make one vid and then are prompted to pay, so when I messed up the first time not knowing how to use it I was frustrated, you should just wait. Also there is one I downloaded that requireeed me to change my time to 2012 in order to install because apple made these type of apps essentially illegal after that... anyways you cant use them when you come back to 2014 or otherwise. so there arent any that work, and the only one that says it is coming out seems like it may be a hoax.
    Choice Dude on Board