Options

My Gold Keeps Disappearing (Kindle fire 8.9")

2Next

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Use "mayday" they will hook you up with someone to talk to about it. I have also submitted tickets to Glu 5 times asking for the Glu wallet for kindle users. They have replied that there so called "team" will look into it. And try to add it in a update, I've counted 4 updates so far and nothing! If it doesn't happen today, with region 13 update I give up on them!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I lost all my unlocked regions and over a million hunter bucks. Started over and now same old thing again. I have a kindle fire as well.
  • Options
    DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I lost all my unlocked regions and over a million hunter bucks. Started over and now same old thing again. I have a kindle fire as well.

now they say be 5 days before a response
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    If it doesn't happen today, with region 13 update I give up on them!

Sorry to burst your bubble T.F., but they probably wouldn't add the gwallet with a "small" update like R13, they would more than likely only do it for binary updates (app store updates). If it isn't added by a 2.4 update (if there will be one), the Kindle won't see the gwallet ever, unless the could implement it into a Dinos update.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    They did not say DH update, that is where I have been emailing them from. I could be any update, they have more games other than DH and dino hunter.
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    2far,

Maybe I will contact Amazon. How did you do that, by phone, email or other?

BTW, where are you from in Maine? I have a house in Dexter, but just moved to Charlotte, NC.

I called Amazon -make sure you ask for the game support area. I am from the Midcoast :)
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I just contacted Amazon by using Mayday. I discussed the issue with them and they switched me over to an app tech guy. He will submit a ticket to Glu and he said we should get a reply within 48 hours. The replay may be "We need more time to look into this", but it is a start.

Thanks, 2far and Tod. I will let you know the results, if and when there are any.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    Thank you Roland, it is a start and just maybe the one we need!
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Thank you Roland, it is a start and just maybe the one we need!

The issue discussed in the mayday call to Amazon was about the lost gold and the fact that Glu's late reply to my ticket suggested that Amazon should just refund my money. It wasn't Amazon's fault that the gold went missing, it was some kind of glitch in the game.

I did mention the glu wallet to the app tech guy. He said we should concentrate on one issue at a time in this ticket, or words to that affect.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    The issue discussed in the mayday call to Amazon was about the lost gold and the fact that Glu's late reply to my ticket suggested that Amazon should just refund my money. It wasn't Amazon's fault that the gold went missing, it was some kind of glitch in the game.

I did mention the glu wallet to the app tech guy. He said we should concentrate on one issue at a time in this ticket, or words to that affect.

Amazon called me again this weekend and left me a message to the affect of there has been no update - thank you for calling Amazon. They are really great - but Glu needs to get in the game!
  • Options
    happpy29happpy29 Registered Users 6 Posts
    My coins disappeared. I was at level 72. Deer Hunter 2014 and then everything reset to level 64. I have no coins and when I try and get them they do not register. Samsung Note 3. Help. Anyone? Beuler, Beuler, Beuler.......
  • Options
    capentercapenter Registered Users 3 Posts
    happpy29 wrote: »
    My coins disappeared. I was at level 72. Deer Hunter 2014 and then everything reset to level 64. I have no coins and when I try and get them they do not register. Samsung Note 3. Help. Anyone? Beuler, Beuler, Beuler.......[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Williamted wrote: »
    Boy do I spend a lot of time shopping for and buying beads on the internet. Wart-Off is, without a doubt, effective and affordable. Are they subscribing to your. Do they just. It has to be taken note that information management is crucial to the appropriate treatment and care of patients in today’s world. To fix this, try s****ing or pressure washing your. about taxes and your online business because without. The concept of trading fundamentally consists of the buying and selling of stocks among individuals or companies through brokers. So it is important that one should carefully type in all data as correctly as possible. some activity, the child utilizes his mental and physical skills to meet.
    Explaining Realistic Solutions Of Gane Con Encuestas: 75% Comision! - Alta Conversion!
    Review Click on the link below Review Click on the link below Metabolic Diet Fact
    Step-By-Step Rapid Programs Of Government Car Auctions
    month and promising he’ had pre empted the broadcast I have better quality
    The Economist World News Permanent Cure 75% Commission Affiliates Go To* la asignatura en red Grandes retos Ambientales del Siglo
    A Look At Swift Advice Of Mesmerize Him: Best Epc / Conversion For Women
    News On No-Hassle Plans For Mind Power - Remote Influence Techniques

—got a brilliant idea for which trophies and awards we would order. The bare floor model of canister. Most offer a swivel mechanism that will allow.
    http://neuconquerstressdepressionanxi.tripod.com

A lot of the latest trendy home decor websites and magazines are talking about this new way to add some pizzazz to your home. There are also English, German, American and some other forms. This is the process of recruiting a network of smaller websites known as affiliates to drive targeted traffic to a website.
    as date of birth or postal site here stuff and admiring all of the
    All the 72 hour survival checklist items you need and more BOK Bug Out BagUltimate Survival Bug Out Kit US Essentials Bug Out Bag
    Easy Secrets For Great Conversion & 75% Commission! Cat Secrets Revealed - Straightforward Advice
    social networking Bitcoin Wikipedia you create anywhere to friends
    An Analysis Of Simple World Of War Craft Secrets Programs

Therefore, it is important that you get the right one that answers your needs so that you can maximize its use and thus will be easier for you to achieve your goal of keeping fit all year round. Snoring prevents a person from sleeping well which is what often leads them to taking sleep aids in the first place. You become eligible for payment only when your Adsense account reaches at least $100. Loose yourself to the. hallucinations, seizures and death. This is not the way it worked out as we had such a laugh out their on the slopes. There are still a lot of accidents which can happen because of not taking enough responsibilities of the effects of the typhoon. Are the top executives not capable enough to solve the.

Other links:
    http://arabian-servers.com/forum/showthread.php?3322-Price-Compare&p=5213#post5213
    http://server-almmlkh.com/vb/showthread.php?p=20089#post20089
    http://forum.kinder-naturheilpraxis.de/user-7943.html

visit this site
    Ñåìåíà. Ãîðîõ "Õàâñêèé Æåì÷óã" - Àýëèòà

Not the place - ***