Options

So much room for activities!!

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    You never know who you’re really talking to on here or in the game. The person that I get confused with the most is Arnold- for my extremely muscular build 
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    pujols that sounds like an incredible experience! I’ll be in Cincinnati when the Reds are in the WS. Somebody will probably have to take my ashes but at least I’ll be there. Box pulls have been bad but I’m ok with that. It causes me to chase less and play less. Also, I’ve had enough resources to max out players since I barely pull any legends. Jedd good to see you resurface. You and Pujols were some master tappers for sure. I wish that we could resurrect this forum if only for the comradery 
    Mine were bad until this week.  There was no event today because EA is trash... and because they gave me all the legends from all the boxes from Weds/Thurs, plus I had Erskine.  I would've had a set guaranteed.  Instead it was just a regular game with no bonus players, an auto tappers paradise.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I haven’t posted on here in a while either. I still play some, but question why each day. Now it’s 2 days in a row with no bonus players, no CVC yesterday, no new boxes for the weekend. The game looks like what happens when they deactivate for the new version. I would think that’s not expected, but there hasn’t been a single word of communication about it. 
  • Options
    the lack of communication is horrible. At least let us know what’s going on. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Hey fellas! Damn i thought the forum was dead. Trying to find out what’s going on like everyone else. Did EA kill the game? With no official statement it’s concerning.. they usually at least address the issue. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Hey fellas! Damn i thought the forum was dead. Trying to find out what’s going on like everyone else. Did EA kill the game? With no official statement it’s concerning.. they usually at least address the issue. 
    Damn, look who rose from the ashes! Where ya been? Forum is dead and who knows what’s going on with these incompetent fools. Web gifts are being given out, even incorrect ones, so SOMEONE is around doing something. I think they’re trying to break the record for worst decision making and worst business practices in a short 4 day period. And then wonder why they’re ranked 8th out of 10 in their portfolio and wonder why no one is spending. Incompetent fools
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    sullipa8 said:
    I haven’t posted on here in a while either. I still play some, but question why each day. Now it’s 2 days in a row with no bonus players, no CVC yesterday, no new boxes for the weekend. The game looks like what happens when they deactivate for the new version. I would think that’s not expected, but there hasn’t been a single word of communication about it. 
    Twitter and FB could be used to communicate, but seems to me some kind of “gag order” is in place. Must be something really good they’re covering up
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    Damn, look who rose from the ashes! Where ya been? Forum is dead and who knows what’s going on with these incompetent fools. Web gifts are being given out, even incorrect ones, so SOMEONE is around doing something. I think they’re trying to break the record for worst decision making and worst business practices in a short 4 day period. And then wonder why they’re ranked 8th out of 10 in their portfolio and wonder why no one is spending. Incompetent fools
    Hey buddy..Oh same old same still playing this stupid game. We’ve seen a lot mistakes and errors over the years with this game. Definitely never seen anything quite like this one. Lots of speculation as to what is going on. The silence feels like they either don’t know yet themselves or maybe for legal issues. Who knows.. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    Hey buddy..Oh same old same still playing this stupid game. We’ve seen a lot mistakes and errors over the years with this game. Definitely never seen anything quite like this one. Lots of speculation as to what is going on. The silence feels like they either don’t know yet themselves or maybe for legal issues. Who knows.. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    My guess is the latter and a “gag order” of some kind is in place. This must be really good stuff 😂
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    tshea510 said:
    My guess is the latter and a “gag order” of some kind is in place. This must be really good stuff 😂
    Yeah… same direction I’m leaning 👍
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    👀 look at this! Multiple comments in a day! The forum hath risen 🤣😂🤣 I’ve heard some rumblings of some EA servers being hacked, but who knows 🤷‍♂️ no communication is definitely WILD 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Good to see some activity in the forum. I remember when I would check the forum and it would take about 30 minutes to get caught up. @mythicaldragon it’s good to hear from you. Obviously I haven’t tapped much this weekend but I’ve played a lot of euchre.  The only thing that compares to this is when tap sports killed their football game and never communicated.  I think that was in 17 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    Good to see some activity in the forum. I remember when I would check the forum and it would take about 30 minutes to get caught up. @mythicaldragon it’s good to hear from you. Obviously I haven’t tapped much this weekend but I’ve played a lot of euchre.  The only thing that compares to this is when tap sports killed their football game and never communicated.  I think that was in 17 
    Hey @2003cobra good see you guys are still around. I remember when it was like that. I would go from the game to forum back n forth all day at work. Good times! Good to see @retirepujols is still around too. I didn’t play that game definitely sounds pretty reminiscent of what’s going on now. Let’s hope not. Maybe they did kill it 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    I don’t know all of the financials but it seems like it’s a profitable game. If you’re making money then keep it around. I feel that part of the problem is greed. Too many sets and horrible box odds. I try not to chase players because I probably won’t get them. Obviously the whales will get every player that they want but I’m not spending money like they are. Also(since MD is on here) when’s the last time that they had double gold on videos?
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    I don’t know all of the financials but it seems like it’s a profitable game. If you’re making money then keep it around. I feel that part of the problem is greed. Too many sets and horrible box odds. I try not to chase players because I probably won’t get them. Obviously the whales will get every player that they want but I’m not spending money like they are. Also(since MD is on here) when’s the last time that they had double gold on videos?
    Man that’s a tough one I been sitting her trying to remember and i feel like it was towards the end of 22? I could probably figure it out if I dug out my old phone. I would keep screenshots trying to keep track of dbl gold lol. 
    Agree I would think as long as it’s profitable they would keep the game around. However you never know the company I work for shut down a branch of their business because it wasn’t profitable enough. Profitable but not profitable enough… greedy. People lose their jobs sad situation. 
    I sure will miss this game. It’s the only game I play but my wife will be happy. I don’t think it looks good i think it over. We see 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    I like including this link when contacting CS, reminding them they’re on a sinking ship, lol.
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/1208392/top-global-electronic-arts-app-revenue-google-play/
  • Options
    8th out of 10, barely ahead of Plants vs Zombies lol
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    8th out of 10, barely ahead of Plants vs Zombies lol
    Damn… I wonder despite popularity how profitable they are? 
  • Options
    I’ve been playing a lot of euchre this weekend. That and tearing up some carpet to put down new flooring in 2 rooms. 
  • Options
    @tshea510 that’s kinda crazy about the revenue. 8 million is nothing to sneeze at but maybe not enough for EA
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    @tshea510 that’s kinda crazy about the revenue. 8 million is nothing to sneeze at but maybe not enough for EA
    Barely ahead of P vs Z is so laughable to me. But we have all seen and continue to see their incompetence at EVERY level, top to bottom. We all loved playing this once great game. Sad to see what these morons have done to it. I think Canada Cubs warned us all wayyyyyy back. Those looking for EA to be better than Glu are going to be very disappointed 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    I’ve been playing a lot of euchre this weekend. That and tearing up some carpet to put down new flooring in 2 rooms. 
    how are you doing your flooring? Wood? Tile? Laminate? Peel and stick?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Oh ok that is actual revenue.. I didn’t read it close enough. Still doesn’t mean they are profitable but jeez I would think they are 
  • Options
    lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I was hoping to see a drsmartassphd comment, was a pity
  • Options
    lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I was hoping to see a drsmartassphd comment, was a pity
    *what a pity, although was a pity works too lol
  • Options
    So who else is having fun???

• Options
    2003cobra said:
    Wood. But we have to tear up the carpet and baseboard and level some areas. Our living room was a garage plus the previous owners added about 6 feet to the front of the house so there’s a noticeable hump the whole way though the living room and dining room(it’s not horrible). We just bought it in August so we’ve been doing projects since then. It does have a 40x40 pole barn with my man cave in it so that’s a huge bonus. 
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    So who else is having fun???

Not me not yet 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    2003cobra said:
    Wood. But we have to tear up the carpet and baseboard and level some areas. Our living room was a garage plus the previous owners added about 6 feet to the front of the house so there’s a noticeable hump the whole way though the living room and dining room(it’s not horrible). We just bought it in August so we’ve been doing projects since then. It does have a 40x40 pole barn with my man cave in it so that’s a huge bonus. 
    And the man still has the time to score a gazillion points (when there is actually a game to play).
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    2003cobra said:
    Nice! Looking to throw down some laminate fake wood stuff pretty soon myself. Just kind of perusing through the Home Depot discounted stuff to make it a cheap little upgrade throughout the house. 

The pole barn sounds like something @CanadaCubs would take a liking to.