Options

So much room for activities!!

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,096 Posts
    I've tried a little clutch hit, but it just wasn't the same.  Maybe one day I can get into it, or I can just stick to console gaming.  I love that I hardly look at my phone when I'm away from the house now, it's great.  Go eat some shit EA.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
    I’ve got that one and others d/l but interest fades after about a minute. I’ll try one of these days. But these assholes took away the ATG boxes for gold in ‘22 several weeks ago so nothing to do with the gold. Nothing to do in ‘23 either. These clowns have redefined ASSHOLES.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,724 Posts
    I’ve tried clutch hit but after about 6 weeks it really seemed like I was spinning my wheels and deleted the app. I haven’t looked back since nor have I looked for another game. Consider  the addiction broke. I’ll stick to euchre and solitaire if I want to play something on the phone 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,857 Posts
    I’m playing clutch hit myself. I like that I can play as little or as much as I want when I want. There’s no fomo or rush for anything 🤷‍♂️ 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,724 Posts
    Definitely not having the fomo in clutch hit was really nice. No logging in for cvc or cycling your butt off on Mondays. The free time has given me more time to spend with docs wife
  • Options

Happy titty Tuesday 🤷‍♂️
    @2003cobra
    Just no.  
  • Options
    Is this doc's wife?  How do you like hanging out with her?
    Just no.