Options

All mystery armor and weapon fully upgraded

Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
So today after countless hours of hitting the box and even got a headache from this I finally finished my collection of All the mystery items from the mystery chest and I wanted to share with you guys about how much damage and defense along with attributes you should be expecting when the axe or the armor is fully upgraded. Look bellow for the pictures. These are all fully upgraded:

Mystery leggings
3aee13840214eee40367f2052277f731_zpsfb448e60.jpg

Mystery armpiece
ba429b388ddeedc7f014f7b2ba159915_zpsd34b20cf.jpg

Mystery belt
71942bb38fd6cbd14fe132b1ef39b4fb_zps766d8e4f.jpg

Mystery shoulder
a68a264cf0f9574c8bcd5d102fcdc993_zps72ff6447.jpg

Mystery helm
0f0dc576870dd344a4b04e547f712450_zps31ff5aff.jpg

Mystery axe
74a91dee1401e8c4d7c3b811724c1386_zpsa69aa4f9.jpg
IMG%5D
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    DarkmoxDarkmox Registered Users 54 Posts
    Good job! what does the axe looks like?
    EW3 - Mage lvl51 / 11.5K gs

EW2 (retired) -Grand Dragon Lord - LVL70
    Dragon Braker / Full Mystery armor
  • Options
    And did you get general's helm? I'll give a try to its rage regen..

• Options
    Darkmox wrote: »
    Good job! what does the axe looks like?

Here is what it looks like when equipped with all the armor equipped too

97d5ef51510696b3c35a034e166f730e_zps735d4df3.jpg

62748d3287c6397b4889259c81a551f1_zps6ed66bfe.jpg
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    The little shinning light at the top of the axe dims and then goes bright again . The mystery shoulder also has dancing flames that move
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    The little shinning light at the top of the axe dims and then goes bright again

I got one too ;)
    tumblr_mn4vsbPejl1qilbpao1_1280.jpg
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    I got one too ;)

You should have put a smiley in there! ;)

• Options
    I got one too ;)

Just like darkmox said would have been so much funnier if you had a smiley on it haha :p
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Just like darkmox said would have been so much funnier if you had a smiley on it haha :p

Next time haha ;)
  • Options
    Next time haha ;)

The mystery smiling axe
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    mavakithmavakith Registered Users 10 Posts
    doesn't look like each upgrade increase the elemental damage by alot.. that means base damage is high.. i will go for increase crit rate to maximise the +33% crit damage attribute.. thx for the info! ^^
  • Options
    mavakith wrote: »
    doesn't look like each upgrade increase the elemental damage by alot.. that means base damage is high.. i will go for increase crit rate to maximise the +33% crit damage attribute.. thx for the info! ^^

if your thanking me than your welcome :cool:
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    if your thanking me than your welcome :cool:

yes i'm thanking u mate.. although i haven't got the axe yet, its ur info that helped me to decide wt attributes to upgrade it when i eventually get it..
  • Options
    yes i'm thanking u mate.. although i haven't got the axe yet, its ur info that helped me to decide wt attributes to upgrade it when i eventually get it..

:D well you are very welcomed . thats what im here for to help and meet new friends :p . if you got any questions you can ask me and i will reply here for you as fast as i can
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    argh.. saved over my file!!!

not.. enough.. gems..

need to wait another day for Boss rush to get gems........

so Kush, did u open 3 or 1 to get the axe?
  • Options
    argh.. saved over my file!!!

not.. enough.. gems..

need to wait another day for Boss rush to get gems........

so Kush, did u open 3 or 1 to get the axe?

3 . 1 was just too slow

0bb1093d7a33ecd10d44b79540d6d983_zps4faf77bd.jpg
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I think I've now dropped every piece of Mystery armor 4 times and still no Axe. I hope they won't release next items through mystery box, this is not a very fun experience :(

• Options
    Darkmox wrote: »
    I think I've now dropped every piece of Mystery armor 4 times and still no Axe. I hope they won't release next items through mystery box, this is not a very fun experience :(

Yes was a very bad idea giving the axe a 0.5 out of 1000 chance to get it . It's the rarest weapon in game but should not be that rare
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    d1n143d1n143 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Hahaha I know why kush you get it all because your working in a glu. Right guys?
    And we poor player waiting for the reponse from glu.com/support to resolve issues and incident but no action.
    HAHAHaaaaaaaaa
  • Options
    d1n143 wrote: »
    Hahaha I know why kush you get it all because your working in a glu. Right guys?
    And we poor player waiting for the reponse from glu.com/support to resolve issues and incident but no action.
    HAHAHaaaaaaaaa

D1n143 i dont want to see you get in trouble . What you are doing is considered spam because you are posting the same things over and over again . I started "working" yesterday so i did not and have not gotten any special treatment . I dont wana see you in trouble thats why i am warning you because glamazon has only told you once . Please buddy dont be so mean/harsh on glu . They have been dealing with spammers and banning them and the least they want to see is getting trashed by someone who posts the same thing about them . Please your a active member and want to see you in here for a long time if possible . Dont think i get a special treatment
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Wowww amazing, well done fren u did it.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Wowww amazing, well done fren u did it.

:) yea it wasnt easy though . Takes alot of time . So dont forget to try to get it if you want guys
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    In fact its hilarous. Im not sure if I can believe that you Kush have this items. You've already lied about beating black dragon with 17 dmg dragon breaker which is impossible because it doesnt make any damage to dragon never ever. Now you show us screens of full set. The most funny thing is that you became moderator LOL. You people should think because these may be fake screens or not his screens.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    JonslymagnusJonslymagnus Registered Users 30 Posts
    Im lvl 64 now, and ive got full mystery set and weapon. Apply the 290 gem trick, and do a couple of spin-wheel-then-load-game-then-spin-again-sessions and you will be full set after 2-3 days, depending on how long it will take you to get the axe:) so no reason not to believe him:)

only bad thing is, when i try to join a boss rush 3 or 4 i still get kicked out by lvl 70s, and if im able to join, im the one carrying them:):)

Edit: i've also got the helm of endurance, and coupled with the mystery shoulders that's a badass look with ALOT of flames:)
  • Options
    In fact its hilarous. Im not sure if I can believe that you Kush have this items. You've already lied about beating black dragon with 17 dmg dragon breaker which is impossible because it doesnt make any damage to dragon never ever. Now you show us screens of full set. The most funny thing is that you became moderator LOL. You people should think because these may be fake screens or not his screens.

And i have to prove this to you because....? You have the freedom to think what you want . If you dont think i have them then i dont . So go ahead and keep talking! :)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Im lvl 64 now, and ive got full mystery set and weapon. Apply the 290 gem trick, and do a couple of spin-wheel-then-load-game-then-spin-again-sessions and you will be full set after 2-3 days, depending on how long it will take you to get the axe:) so no reason not to believe him:)

only bad thing is, when i try to join a boss rush 3 or 4 i still get kicked out by lvl 70s, and if im able to join, im the one carrying them:):)

Edit: i've also got the helm of endurance, and coupled with the mystery shoulders that's a badass look with ALOT of flames:)

You got great armor! And yes the load and roll trick is useful if you have a low amount of gems
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    KheangKheang Registered Users 1 Posts
    i guys how you do for have mystery axe i have all set but i cant have axe
  • Options
    JonslymagnusJonslymagnus Registered Users 30 Posts
    Kheang wrote: »
    i guys how you do for have mystery axe i have all set but i cant have axe

If i understand you correctly, you just have to be patient...if you play on iphone, just save and spin all day long, till you get it:)
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Out to lunch!
  • Options
    bittyboybittyboy Registered Users 19 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Yes it's very frustrating but keep at it. I just got mine today and maxed everything at half price. But I still cant understand why all my spears and axes including the mystery axe, maxed and higher than my Breaker still cannot perform better than my Breaker.

Maybe breaker is better because it's dual weapons and maybe the damage occurs twice over (once for each sword). I remember reading on the forums that parry attacks and charged attacks do WAY more damage than 2H weapons. That is the only reason I can think of for the breaker being better despite having lower stats
  • Options
    SombathSombath Registered Users 109 Posts
    So today after countless hours of hitting the box and even got a headache from this I finally finished my collection of All the mystery items from the mystery chest and I wanted to share with you guys about how much damage and defense along with attributes you should be expecting when the axe or the armor is fully upgraded. Look bellow for the pictures. These are all fully upgraded:

Mystery leggings
    3aee13840214eee40367f2052277f731_zpsfb448e60.jpg

Mystery armpiece
    ba429b388ddeedc7f014f7b2ba159915_zpsd34b20cf.jpg

Mystery belt
    71942bb38fd6cbd14fe132b1ef39b4fb_zps766d8e4f.jpg

Mystery shoulder
    a68a264cf0f9574c8bcd5d102fcdc993_zps72ff6447.jpg

Mystery helm
    0f0dc576870dd344a4b04e547f712450_zps31ff5aff.jpg

Mystery axe
    74a91dee1401e8c4d7c3b811724c1386_zpsa69aa4f9.jpg
    How to success upgrading weapon or ammor set if I don't have gem?