Options

All mystery armor and weapon fully upgraded

Comments

• Options
    shyro17shyro17 Registered Users 29 Posts
    I have been trying for three day but cant even get it...that is impossible...
  • Options
    seaznseazn Registered Users 49 Posts
    Here's my experience.

Assuming I roll 3 times per minute (with iCloud reset), here's how long I took for each item:

Mystery Helm: ~30min, which is about 90 rolls
    Mystery Belt: ~15min, 45 rolls
    Mystery Arm: ~1hr, 180 rolls

I have yet to get enough gem to attempt the other 3 Mystery Items. I can only imagine it getting harder. Something I'd like to note is when I spent that 1hr+ on my Arm piece, I've rolled 3 General's Helm along with 5 Pharo's gear. Since I believe the randomness is based on time generation, I feel like if I don't hit a Mystery item for 30 min, I'd wait for an hour before I attempt another 30 min tries. If I keep rolling non stop, I find myself getting the same items quite often back to back.

For each of my item, I've upgraded 4 times each. The first 2 times didn't have bonus attribute, but I try to roll 295+ attribute for the 3rd and 4th upgrade (Afterall, spending so long rolling for an item, I don't want it go to waste). I forced myself to get Fire/Ice/Poison resist first so I can do Thunder resist at the last upgrade since it's extraordinarily hard by the last 2 upgrades. Hope these tips helps the fellow players who are also still trying.
  • Options
    is there a specific time and when to upgrade to get different attribute?
  • Options
    for some reason i still cant get the mystery axe...is there a trick to it?
  • Options
    shyro17 wrote: »
    is there a specific time and when to upgrade to get different attribute?

If the randomness is generated based on time indeed, then every second could result differently. But I just personally find myself do better if I take a break and not keep trying back to back
  • Options
    for some reason i still cant get the mystery axe...is there a trick to it?

I don't think there's a trick, it's all luck. Consider this: there're well over 100 items in the Mystery Box, so your chance of getting something in particular you want is 1%. And I'm sure the developers for this game add in some codes to make those purple items harder to get. From my experience, since I got 3 Mystery items, and took me about 300 rolls, so I'd say so far for me it's 1% chance to get a purple item, so the chance of getting a Mystery axe is 1/6 of all Mystery items, which is 0.16%.
  • Options
    Ahz69Ahz69 Registered Users 13 Posts
    At last!!i get all mystery item and what the suprise...
    I got 3 different mystery item in just 10minutes keep rolling hitting 3x button...
    Awesome!!!!
    Angel Ahz
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Level 70
  • Options
    you're lucky bro...i have god ever piece atleast over 20x but i havent had a freaking axe yet :( i guess i got bad luck than hmm?
  • Options
    you're lucky bro...i have god ever piece atleast over 20x but i havent had a freaking axe yet :( i guess i got bad luck than hmm?

Supposedly Dragon Breaker with all +% Crit is better than Mystery Axe. So maybe consider getting Breaker as your end game instead.
  • Options
    i guess ill try that too...this is my 6 day and nothing...seem to work i have got all the helmet several time...all the mystery set atleast 19 times or more... alot of general sets but i didnt get them...got one already. Dragon spear...general spear atleast 7 times.
  • Options
    Yeah..but i just got mustery axe 1time and mystery shoulder 1time..but for another items..i got a 4-5 times...
    I just hoping to get more axe and shoulder to get powerfull upgrading level..huhuhuhu
    Angel Ahz
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Level 70
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Don't giveup carry on hitting the box.
  • Options
    19 mystery helms 12 mystery shoulders 16 mystery belts 18 mystery arm pieces 21 mystery leggings no sign of axe and im trying to get 2...other item are easy
  • Options
    19 mystery helms 12 mystery shoulders 16 mystery belts 18 mystery arm pieces 21 mystery leggings no sign of axe and im trying to get 2...other item are easy

Woww i thing u should forget abaut Axe, like Lauapik said Stupiding Axe.
  • Options
    Wow..i dont think i can get that much...helm just got3,shoulder also,but for others it goes to 5-6 times..but axe only 1time and only..is there any suggestion axcept just keeping hitting the button?
    Angel Ahz
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Level 70
  • Options
    Now im trying to re upgrade helm and belt to get max stats like Moderator.
  • Options
    I got 2 now :) I'm happy. One on iPad and one on iPhone. I'll try to post it when I can. Going to try to do all the hat :)
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    I got 2 now :) I'm happy. One on iPad and one on iPhone. I'll try to post it when I can. Going to try to do all the hat :)

Weird. I would have thought your account would have synced on both devices?
  • Options
    It does sync, but I noticed that after that one try you can't re load the old/new data to the other phone
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Now im trying to re upgrade helm and belt to get max stats like Moderator.

Is the item with fully upgrade can be re-upgraded back??
    Can anyone teach me how?really dont know how
    Im using iphone 4s
    Angel Ahz
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Level 70
  • Options
    Ahz69 wrote: »
    Is the item with fully upgrade can be re-upgraded back??
    Can anyone teach me how?really dont know how
    Im using iphone 4s

i mean im got same helm and belt from msytery box again. Now i can upgrade new helm and belt i got from that box. If u want to play with me you are welcome. My name in GC imrulkz.
  • Options
    Man the axe is so weak :(. The breaker outclass the axe...ill post it soon
  • Options
    Ro0lloRo0llo Registered Users 57 Posts
    Man the axe is so weak :(. The breaker outclass the axe...ill post it soon

True. I was a Mystery Axe user first but since I've followed the tips on this forum about the breaker.. man the breaker OWNZ especially in boss rush. So much damage output.
    Level 75 :cool:Grand Dragon Lord:cool:
    Full Mystery Set Full upgrade
    Golden Headpiece Full upgrade(all stats 410+)
    Dragon Breaker Maxcraft 4344attk 42%cr 40%cd
    All total dragon ellement defences(ice, fire, poison) 3600+
    IOS-Europian server
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Ro0llo wrote: »
    True. I was a Mystery Axe user first but since I've followed the tips on this forum about the breaker.. man the breaker OWNZ especially in boss rush. So much damage output.

How does yours do as far as rage is concerned in BR4 hard mode?
    Do you ever have to use a potion?
  • Options
    Hurry...now 50% off for open the mystery box..
    And 1question..is there any more powerfull axe compare to mystery axe fully upgraded?
    Angel Ahz
    Grand Dragon Lord
    Level 70
  • Options
    Atm, nothing is stronger than the Mystery Axe except the breaker...due to crit...
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Hi, I'd read through this thread and a few other about armour, but cannot find my answer.

What is a good guide for the elemental resist we get for the upgrades? we have 5 slots, so should it be like 2 fire, 2 ice, 1 poison? or some other ratio? Is it no good to get Thunder resist?

Help appreciated. Thanks.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Hi, I'd read through this thread and a few other about armour, but cannot find my answer.

What is a good guide for the elemental resist we get for the upgrades? we have 5 slots, so should it be like 2 fire, 2 ice, 1 poison? or some other ratio? Is it no good to get Thunder resist?

You are too late to pick and choose the attributes you want now. After the latest update to EW, you can only reload ONCE a DAY to regain the coins and elements you have used. You will go bankrupt if you dont accept the first successful upgrade you get!
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    You are too late to pick and choose the attributes you want now. After the latest update to EW, you can only reload ONCE a DAY to regain the coins and elements you have used. You will go bankrupt if you dont accept the first successful upgrade you get!

Well, yes. My iCloud is still not working anyway. But I'd still like to know.
  • Options
    Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »

Your goal is to make all resistances evenly as high as possible and that includes Thunder resistance.
    In other words making all elemental resistances to 3100+ will make you immune to Black Dragon any attack on normal mode.

Here you can see my setup:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?31849-3rd-Tournament-22-08-2013&p=59779&viewfull=1#post59779
    I'm God of Tea
    Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos