Options

Let's talk about Crit

2Next

Comments

• Options
    seaznseazn Registered Users 49 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    It's also worth noting that Dragon's Bane is a great weapon to level up SO that you can grind the level 5 elements for the breaker. The breaker ends up being 40 level 5, then 50 level 5, then 100 level 5. So that's 190 elements total for the last 3 upgrades. I don't remember how much the bane is off the top of my head, but it's MUCH MUCH less. For me, I updated Dragon's Bane until I could do the first two upgrades for the breaker. After that, I switched to the breaker and am now trying to grind my last 60 or so level 5 elements. I haven't dedicated as much time to the game as some though, ha

Where does Mystery Axe lie if compare to Breaker and Bane? Better than Breaker or not?
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    seazn wrote: »
    Where does Mystery Axe lie if compare to Breaker and Bane? Better than Breaker or not?

Im using breaker with 3x crit damage, 2x crit change is the best weapon in EW2. If u haved icloud trick u can do that. U can see the difren compare to D.Bane and Msytery Axe.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Update:

I just tested my 4799 (maxed out breaker that has no crit stats whatsoever) with Imrulkz. The max written on the item says 4804, but that is inaccurate. Anyway, here is a pretty good breakdown of how the weapons performed vs each other.

Mine crit > His crit
    **this situation rarely occurs because my weapon obviously doesn't crit that often without crit rate stats, but when it happens, mine did more damage (obviously because his 2 crit rate stats don't affect dmg)

Mine norm < His crit
    **this is the most important stats because his weapon often crit and mine often was normal

My norm = His norm
    **this figure is essentially the same, mine just ever so slightly was better when this happened. it was VERY minuscule and was essentially us tying every time this happened. I had to squint my eyes to see if there was a difference in our damage and overall couldn't tell.

ANALYSIS:
    Based on this figure, 2x Crit Rate and 3x Damage seems to definitely be the best combo in the game. He crit a LOT as he's said in previous posts and when that happened, the 3x damage was very solid. Really all it's determined is that my non-crit weapon is pretty good, but behind his I believe. I believe that removing a crit chance and adding more damage would just make his weapon inferior to mine for reasons above. Also, if you increased his crit chance and removed a crit damage, I think my normal attacks would be better than his. Keep in mind that he also didn't even have the full 20% breaker either. I will post a screenshot of my breaker soon as it's actually quite unique and shows some real dedication.

#1 Breaker
    14% Crit Chance
    14% Crit Chance
    20% Crit Damage
    20% Crit Damage
    20% Crit Damage

#2 Breaker
    +149 Attack
    +149 Attack
    +149 Attack
    +149 Attack
    +149 Attack
  • Options
    hopefaithhopefaith Registered Users 8 Posts
    Parry and charge do crit .Weapon 70 % crit breaker ..I think breaker must be on full crit. I test my breaker with only 56% crit and it seldom crit compare to by 70 % crit breaker. My point is crit always it's like 2x damage, let's say in 60 sec you attack 1 blow per sec so for my breaker with 4404 x2 = 8808 x60sec =.....Only advantage of 2h weapon is their range attack it can full swing even at the back.
  • Options
    hopefaith wrote: »
    Parry and charge do crit .Weapon 70 % crit breaker

Sometimes im got crit when parry, chage im didn't see anymore.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Sometimes im got crit when parry, chage im didn't see anymore.
    Just got my generals helm! What's the max defense attribute stat? Thanks!
  • Options
    shyro17shyro17 Registered Users 29 Posts
    The most i got was 419 o_o see if u can get more. i havent max mine yet
  • Options
    Just got my generals helm! What's the max defense attribute stat? Thanks!

Hey friend im waste 2 hours to get Gen.helm but nothing :(
  • Options
    You will get there. Also there is a lot of talk on the forums about people thinking it isn't random. All I know is that I left my wheel where it starts and got it that way. If it is truly random, the first spin would take care of that for you anyway..but I actually got the helm on the first spin. So yeah, you'll get it. It just might take an eternity, warrior :)
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts

Even though you havent got Gen Helm you should have White Hair by now lol. Though Gen Helm and White Hair have the same cost and stat, you get 0.5 Rage for White Hair and 1 Rage for Gen Helm for critical hits and half the Rage in the Rage Bar for White Hair but FULL Rage for Gen Helm if you access the Health Shrine.

I am upgrading my 2nd Gen Helm which I got while playing around with the Mystery Box, he he. Have too much money and dont know what to spent it on.
  • Options
    Ro0lloRo0llo Registered Users 57 Posts
    You will get there. Also there is a lot of talk on the forums about people thinking it isn't random. All I know is that I left my wheel where it starts and got it that way. If it is truly random, the first spin would take care of that for you anyway..but I actually got the helm on the first spin. So yeah, you'll get it. It just might take an eternity, warrior :)

It isnt random.. If a sell an item of my mystery set I always get the same part back from the treasure chest in like 15 minutes, without other mystery parts in between, as if it knows I already own the other parts..
    Level 75 :cool:Grand Dragon Lord:cool:
    Full Mystery Set Full upgrade
    Golden Headpiece Full upgrade(all stats 410+)
    Dragon Breaker Maxcraft 4344attk 42%cr 40%cd
    All total dragon ellement defences(ice, fire, poison) 3600+
    IOS-Europian server
  • Options
    Ro0llo wrote: »
    It isnt random.. If a sell an item of my mystery set I always get the same part back from the treasure chest in like 15 minutes, without other mystery parts in between, as if it knows I already own the other parts..

I have every mystery piece except for the helm. I STILL don't have the helm. I actually rolled the General's Helm last night, but still can't manage to get the Mystery Helm. I've also rolled multiples of the ones I've already owned and keep restoring back every time I end up with a second belt/shoulder/armpiece/legging. I haven't rolled a second Axe though (and I actually did sell my Axe after I'd played with it for a while instead of restoring to not keep it). My Axe did not appear within 15 minutes of me continuously spinning the wheel right after I'd sold it. So this game does not even have a "whoops" you just sold your item, feature.

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong for you to be getting different results from me?
  • Options
    shyro17shyro17 Registered Users 29 Posts
    you are lucky bro ...i got so many set but no axe :( you are so lucky...i deleted all the other stuff and try all over again hoping axe would come but the other came first :(
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Even though you havent got Gen Helm you should have White Hair by now lol. Though Gen Helm and White Hair have the same cost and stat, you get 0.5 Rage for White Hair and 1 Rage for Gen Helm for critical hits and half the Rage in the Rage Bar for White Hair but FULL Rage for Gen Helm if you access the Health Shrine.

I am upgrading my 2nd Gen Helm which I got while playing around with the Mystery Box, he he. Have too much money and dont know what to spent it on.
    Yesterday im already got white hair but sadly im dropped.:(
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    It's totally random sometimes I'll get 5 of one kind before any others, other times one of each. I even had two axes in under one hour but couldn't get a new shoulder in 3hours that time.