Options

Black Dragon on Hard Level

2Next

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Still remember your first screenshots of you parrying the dragon's attack to destroy the crystals. Cheers!
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    In most games, the most skilled people can have full control over "don't die in a fire". In this game, you get hit with ice..there's nothing you can do. You get hit with fire, there's nothing you can do. You are now taking dots or are frozen or whatever. But with the poison, like others have said. You can definitely "outplay" the game and just act accordingly. It's all starting to make sense why people are going 4500/4500/3000 now since it awards the best players.

Has anyone tried 4k/4k/4k though to see how that measures up or is that considerably worse than the former setup?
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    In most games, the most skilled people can have full control over "don't die in a fire". In this game, you get hit with ice..there's nothing you can do. You get hit with fire, there's nothing you can do. You are now taking dots or are frozen or whatever. But with the poison, like others have said. You can definitely "outplay" the game and just act accordingly. It's all starting to make sense why people are going 4500/4500/3000 now since it awards the best players.

Has anyone tried 4k/4k/4k though to see how that measures up or is that considerably worse than the former setup?

I notice that if you used the Navigator (left hand) to walk into or out of an ice field, you get frozen stiff; or if you try to walk into burning ground you get knocked back but if you Dash or Spin into or out of ice field or fiery ground you are unhurt in HM Blackie. Even when Blackie is attacking you with everything as long as you are in the midst of dashing or spinning your health is unaffected. Can anyone test this out?
  • Options
    puccapucca Registered Users 36 Posts
    It's true. You are invincible while dasing / spinning, at least to Black Dragon.
    Certain enemies can interrupt your attack though, such as Ice Antelope, Darkness Warrior, Cobra Lord, Minotaur.
    (You can't dash --> spin against Minotaur)
    Lvl 67 Grand Dragon Lord
    Proud of getting full Mystery set without paying a single $ to buy gem :D
  • Options
    pucca wrote: »
    It's true. You are invincible while dasing / spinning, at least to Black Dragon.
    Certain enemies can interrupt your attack though, such as Ice Antelope, Darkness Warrior, Cobra Lord, Minotaur.
    (You can't dash --> spin against Minotaur)

Thanks, that's what I want to know. With the other Bosses in DL, parry is the best skill to use.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts

3*4K would be much more balanced damage than having 1*3k which takes a chunk of your HP even in NM, id like to knw what would be your setup for 3*4K tho
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    hello there lauapik we have duo play few time in this game already haha you never know who is me ! because i always changes my gamecenter name haha hard to chasing cause too many people adding me as friendz there are few hundred and daily player almost sixty most of them junior and i like play with junior help them easier get gem and coins
    when you my posted name that is my gamecenter named will take some free time play with you and hope ET2 coming update the level ten dragon are very soon arrived prepare your blue diamond and coins get ready upgrade for most kingdom weapon ever appear in ET2 game exstimated level 100 weapon level 10000 armo not know yet but surely up to defend 5000
  • Options
    hello there lauapik we have duo play few time in this game already haha you never know who is me ! because i always changes my gamecenter name haha hard to chasing cause too many people adding me as friendz there are few hundred and daily player almost sixty most of them junior and i like play with junior help them easier get gem and coins
    when you my posted name that is my gamecenter named will take some free time play with you and hope ET2 coming update the level ten dragon are very soon arrived prepare your blue diamond and coins get ready upgrade for most kingdom weapon ever appear in ET2 game exstimated level 100 weapon level 10000 armo not know yet but surely up to defend 5000

Me too. I dont accept any more friends as I have nearly 500 and I cant read Japanese, Chinese or Korean and it's impossible to look them up if they invite me for a game and I miss accepting them.

Hope the devs update EW2 soon or I'll go back to my first 'love' my guitar.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    3*4K would be much more balanced damage than having 1*3k which takes a chunk of your HP even in NM, id like to knw what would be your setup for 3*4K tho

Fire: 6x 305, 2x 419
    Ice: 6x 305, 2x 419
    Poison: 8x 305, 1x 419
    ==============
    Total: 20x 305, 5x 419

Fire Total: 4051
    Ice Total: 4051
    Poison Total: 4038
    Thunder Total: 786
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Fire: 6x 305, 2x 419
    Ice: 6x 305, 2x 419
    Poison: 8x 305, 1x 419
    ==============
    Total: 20x 305, 5x 419

Fire Total: 4051
    Ice Total: 4051
    Poison Total: 4038
    Thunder Total: 786
    Did u haved done for this upgrade christ? Im left two pieces for max stat, shoulder and armpiece.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    omgah getting exactly 305/419 are as hard as tryna get the mystery axe!
    and its annoying when u end up with 304 or worst 305 thunder!!!
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    RJ918RJ918 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I wanna finish white and black dragon. Asia server level 40 here
    Please help me. My game center name is *!(RJ1603)!*
    Thanks in advance