Options

about good gears and equipment.

jeymundjeymund Registered Users 10 Posts
May I ask what good or best gears and equipments we can loot from monsters, shall we say that can surpass or may equal to the items in shop the "devil" equipments which are expensive. at this moment I am using the free items we get from beating dragons, though I am pretty sure there are still good items from loot but I am not sure which is which.
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    drops aren't the best, gear shops are
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    jeymund wrote: »
    May I ask what good or best gears and equipments we can loot from monsters, shall we say that can surpass or may equal to the items in shop the "devil" equipments which are expensive. at this moment I am using the free items we get from beating dragons, though I am pretty sure there are still good items from loot but I am not sure which is which.

The best equipment are free;
    Dragon Breaker, Dragon's Bane and the free Wyrm Armour. Once you have them use them in easier Onslaughts to earn enough resources to upgrade them. As you get stronger you get to earn more resources and vice versa. Try to master playing in Boss Rush to earn more gems to help you earn gems.

Use the gems to get hold of the Mystery Armour. What you need from the Mystery Box are:

1. The General's Helm.
    2. All the armour pieces, the shoulders, armpiece, belt and leggings, the Mystery Helm is useless is you have the Gen. Helm.

Dont waste your time on the Mystery Axe. Upgrade you Dragon Breaker at least 4 slots of Critical Hit Rate of 14%. The 5th slot of any attack of 149. With these attributes the Breaker with the Gen. Helm can generate Rage to help you fight the Bosses in Boss Rush.

It takes time and dedication to be able to do the above but persevere and you will be rewarded. Good Luck!
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts

Take a look at my new inventory. Which item do you think I'm using when fighting Black Dragon? Is it the same as the item I'm using in Forgotten Tomb and Boss Rush 4?

Take a wild guess :)

*you can explore my gallery to see what I'm using in each locations.
  • Options
    I don't know ron, because in my items at this moment, even at white dragon I cannot survive, haha. I can only do BR2 then Forgotten tomb up to lvl 7 only, need to upgrade my items.

I'll try to upgrade dragon breaker with crit, hoping to have success.
  • Options
    by the way, is there a trick or a way to add crit to items?
  • Options
    Ro0lloRo0llo Registered Users 57 Posts
    yes, icloud load 100 times till you have luck with crit rate and save again:)
    Level 75 :cool:Grand Dragon Lord:cool:
    Full Mystery Set Full upgrade
    Golden Headpiece Full upgrade(all stats 410+)
    Dragon Breaker Maxcraft 4344attk 42%cr 40%cd
    All total dragon ellement defences(ice, fire, poison) 3600+
    IOS-Europian server
  • Options
    StickToYouLikeStickToYouLike Registered Users 126 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Take a look at my new inventory. Which item do you think I'm using when fighting Black Dragon? Is it the same as the item I'm using in Forgotten Tomb and Boss Rush 4?

Take a wild guess :)

*you can explore my gallery to see what I'm using in each locations.

Awesome! That's some impressive inventory :D
  • Options
    rendevousrendevous Registered Users 27 Posts
    Example. i reload icloud for 9xxx times. these what i got.

keep trying brotha'

66728_567403053298266_1787209461_n.jpg

1069240_567403056631599_1553410923_n.jpg
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I think u need one more thing to pairs with your breaker critic friend.
  • Options
    patpat Registered Users 37 Posts
    LOOK what i found! :rolleyes:

IMG_0345.PNG
  • Options
    I've seen before this, crismas cap.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    I think u need one more thing to pairs with your breaker critic friend.

what was that my friend? which is which 3-14%,2-20% or 3-20%,2-14%?
  • Options
    Awesome! That's some impressive inventory :D

Thank you!!! ;)
  • Options
    I don't know ron, because in my items at this moment, even at white dragon I cannot survive, haha. I can only do BR2 then Forgotten tomb up to lvl 7 only, need to upgrade my items.

I'll try to upgrade dragon breaker with crit, hoping to have success.

So, okay. Let me give you a tip. First, have you mastered parry attack? If no, then go ahead and start practicing it now. Parry is your best defense and offense against Black Dragon, Cobra Lord, and Archers.

Don't forget to upgrade your weapon skills. Use gems to for 100% upgrade success rate. You can buy gems if you can and back up it.

Checkout each location recommended level before entering the fight.

Dragons usually is giving you a go signal when to press the block button. As you can see the Dragons move his feet/head UP and DOWN to give an attack right? When the Dragon move his feet/head DOWN, be quick and tap that block button! You'll see try it ;)

Btw the armors i'm using for BR4, FT10 is my fanpage cover photo. The armors i'm using for BD is my fanpage profile photo.
  • Options
    by the way, is there a trick or a way to add crit to items?

As of now i'm not a fan of that critical hit rate and critical hit damage added to a weapon. Hehe
  • Options
    rendevous wrote: »
    Example. i reload icloud for 9xxx times. these what i got.

I think patience is really a virtue but LUCK is the most important to save time, haha. Have done almost 10x upgrading but no crit yet, good thing we can do back up, really help to save gems and try again.
  • Options
    rendevous wrote: »
    what was that my friend? which is which 3-14%,2-20% or 3-20%,2-14%?

Your breaker now is perfect, i mean u must get Gen. Helm to pairs with it.
  • Options
    Your breaker now is perfect, i mean u must get Gen. Helm to pairs with it.

okay master. ill roll my gems to get a general's helm. thanks!
  • Options
    what attribute should I focus on the other equipment, is it the defense, fire, ice, thunder or poison? or one of each kind?
  • Options
    what attribute should I focus on the other equipment, is it the defense, fire, ice, thunder or poison? or one of each kind?

Do you haved icloud trick? Most important thing is u must balance your arrt. If u haved icloud trick u can chose hightest atrr. To save. Msytery armor max stat 305 to 5 last slot.
    5x5=25 divide 3. For lightning u just need 1,2 slot only.
  • Options
    So, okay. Let me give you a tip. First, have you mastered parry attack? If no, then go ahead and start practicing it now. Parry is your best defense and offense against Black Dragon, Cobra Lord, and Archers.

Don't forget to upgrade your weapon skills. Use gems to for 100% upgrade success rate. You can buy gems if you can and back up it.

Checkout each location recommended level before entering the fight.

Dragons usually is giving you a go signal when to press the block button. As you can see the Dragons move his feet/head UP and DOWN to give an attack right? When the Dragon move his feet/head DOWN, be quick and tap that block button! You'll see try it ;)

Btw the armors i'm using for BR4, FT10 is my fanpage cover photo. The armors i'm using for BD is my fanpage profile photo.

Yes, Blackie nods his head before an attack but do you know that giant spiders wag their behind before launching a dash attack? Ha ha.
  • Options
    patpat Registered Users 37 Posts
    may I ask what is the max. attrb. on Gen's Helm is it 419?
  • Options
    pat wrote: »
    may I ask what is the max. attrb. on Gen's Helm is it 419?

419 right on the button.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Yes, Blackie nods his head before an attack but do you know that giant spiders wag their behind before launching a dash attack? Ha ha.

haha ye I know that man. same with demon warriors. they whirl their weapon and charge for awhile before giving an attack. AI is AI, we can study enemies pattern attack. Their giving us hint when to press the block button ;)
  • Options
    haha ye I know that man. same with demon warriors. they whirl their weapon and charge for awhile before giving an attack. AI is AI, we can study enemies pattern attack. Their giving us hint when to press the block button ;)

Thanks for the pro tip ron, minator when he swing the Axe ;)
  • Options
    Thanks for the pro tip ron, minator when he swing the Axe ;)

No problem ;)
  • Options
    blacksmithblacksmith Registered Users 11 Posts
    Thanks for the tips and insight guys. I'm probably the weakest lvl 47 player I can't even get through flr 10 (normal) of 18+ dungeon. I only use weapon I picked up. I'm a free player. ;)
  • Options
    blacksmith wrote: »
    Thanks for the tips and insight guys. I'm probably the weakest lvl 47 player I can't even get through flr 10 (normal) of 18+ dungeon. I only use weapon I picked up. I'm a free player. ;)

No problem ;) I updated FAQ and Strategies you can check it out
  • Options
    Finally! :cool: After 3 days of rolling the Mystery Box and reloading iCloud

IMG_0356.PNG
  • Options
    Congratz friend :) what weapon are u using?