Options

about good gears and equipment.

Comments

• Options
    rendevousrendevous Registered Users 27 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Congratz friend :) what weapon are u using?

Turn to page 1 my friend, you can see my equipped weapon :cool:
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    All that rolling and you didn't want to make a perfect Helm huh ;) Is no one else here as tedious as I was? :P
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    All that rolling and you didn't want to make a perfect Helm huh ;) Is no one else here as tedious as I was? :P
    Hello chris long time no see, how are u, are u can play now with IOS 7?
  • Options

it takes a lot of time my friend to get those 5-419 attrib coz i don't know the percentage of getting 419 attrib in every 100 iCloud reloading :D
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts

Yes, me. I am trying to upgrade a 2nd Endurance Helm to max value. I still have 2 slots of 419 to go and this is my 5th day of loading..failing...loading...hour upon hour until i look as if I am performing some religious ritual with my fingers. My salute to your patience for your drive to perfection!

null_zps5dc5596a.png
  • Options
    Steady boss only 2 left slot 419 ;)
  • Options
    i see unusual items in Server China hmmmm....
  • Options
    rendevous wrote: »
    i see unusual items in Server China hmmmm....

Unusual items? As far as I can tell everyone can get access to all items on android and ios, though they may be known by different names, on whatever servers.
  • Options
    Keep it up buddy! It feels so rewarding in the end! :)
  • Options
    They've fixed the bugs (for the most part), but now I'm so busy creating new iPad apps that I literally have no time to play, ha!
  • Options
    They've fixed the bugs (for the most part), but now I'm so busy creating new iPad apps that I literally have no time to play, ha!

We envy you for having the opportunity to learn and create new apps. So you should have no regrets for not being able play this game.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    We envy you for having the opportunity to learn and create new apps. So you should have no regrets for not being able play this game.

In a way, it's almost like the creating of the apps themselves are kinda like playing games on an iPhone/iPad, haha!

Things will likely slow down a month from now, so I'll still be back and I pop into the forums from time to time as well :)
  • Options
    In a way, it's almost like the creating of the apps themselves are kinda like playing games on an iPhone/iPad, haha!

Things will likely slow down a month from now, so I'll still be back and I pop into the forums from time to time as well :)

Always great to have a perfectionist like you with us.
  • Options
    Unusual items? As far as I can tell everyone can get access to all items on android and ios, though they may be known by different names, on whatever servers.

i saw a level 70 lately, this player has a spiky-ball-like-club not bludgeons. he activated his buff and he hit those mobs in BR 4 3times only. WTF!! what was that. i didnt get screenshots coz he's like a worm to roam around. this evening i see an item its like a death reaper. a level 70 agen. what's in China server man!
  • Options
    i saw a level 70 lately, this player has a spiky-ball-like-club not bludgeons. he activated his buff and he hit those mobs in BR 4 3times only. WTF!! what was that. i didnt get screenshots coz he's like a worm to roam around. this evening i see an item its like a death reaper. a level 70 agen. what's in China server man!

Well we'll have to wait and see if you can capture a screenshot of that object for us to identify it.
  • Options
    Always great to have a perfectionist like you with us.

In a way it kinda is right? We've raised the bar for what "impressive" gear was considered to be. Now it's like..if you aren't working for the full effort, the screenshot's not even worth taking haha. 418 or 417 on a weapon? Disgusting :P
  • Options

What server are he play?
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    just OOT question for ChrisTot
    - are you a game developer?
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    just OOT question for ChrisTot
    - are you a game developer?

Good question. Games require an entirely different framework. So i haven't gotten as much into it other than really basic stuff. Doing animations will get easier in iOS 7 so I'll probably look into that more then. Most of the stuff I make are like efficiency/utility apps.
  • Options
    lvlark02lvlark02 Registered Users 326 Posts
    Good question. Games require an entirely different framework. So i haven't gotten as much into it other than really basic stuff. Doing animations will get easier in iOS 7 so I'll probably look into that more then. Most of the stuff I make are like efficiency/utility apps.

ah if you were i was gonna ask you, if you could dig thru EW2 source code & find all details that we've all been speculating, coz i dnt think the glu developers have time to release those info's.

do you only work for iOS or have you tried developing for Android as well, they're pretty similar i think, both runs on Linux i believe, anyway have fun & you got a pretty cool job!
    [ANDROID] EW2 Lv75 Grand Dragon Lord
    [ANDROID] EW3 Lv42 Warrior, Lv18 Mage
  • Options
    Zipididoodah! Got all the 5 slots to max. 6 days of loading and upgrading until my eyes and fingers screwed and brain and bottom numbed. But is it worth it... You bet your bottom dollar it is. Tested this Helm with Breaker in Hard Mode Blackie's Lair and happy to report success without Buffs, Health or Rage Potions or Gems for Revival.

null_zps24c25372.png
  • Options
    This evening, i met this player with a ONE HIT MYSTERY AXE. this is clearly a cheat man. more interesting and wicked stuffs on server China.

IMG_0360.PNG

IMG_0362.PNG
  • Options
    Zipididoodah! Got all the 5 slots to max. 6 days of loading and upgrading until my eyes and fingers screwed and brain and bottom numbed. But is it worth it... You bet your bottom dollar it is. Tested this Helm with Breaker in Hard Mode Blackie's Lair and happy to report success without Buffs, Health or Rage Potions or Gems for Revival.

null_zps24c25372.png

That one sure is pretty! :)
  • Options
    Congrats on your hard work master ;)
  • Options
    Server china? did u mean asean server rendevous?
  • Options
    lvlark02 wrote: »
    ah if you were i was gonna ask you, if you could dig thru EW2 source code & find all details that we've all been speculating, coz i dnt think the glu developers have time to release those info's.

do you only work for iOS or have you tried developing for Android as well, they're pretty similar i think, both runs on Linux i believe, anyway have fun & you got a pretty cool job!

If I had access to source code that would be one thing. But simply having the game downloaded isn't enough. Otherwise anybody could just steal people's code ideas ;)
  • Options
    another pictures for ONE HIT KO level 75 on BR4. ONE HIT KO while blocking an attack. server China again.

IMG_0373.PNG

IMG_0369.PNG
  • Options
    only one BLOCK the mobs go down. damn this hack! I didn't attack those mobs to screenshots his attacks. i wish i can video this damn player.

IMG_0369.PNG

IMG_0370.PNG
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    Guess china is on the roids again..

Also want a screen shot when you 9999+ rage potions
  • Options
    patpat Registered Users 37 Posts
    he killed those mons in just 9 sec. great!