Options

iCloud Backup

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Thanks alot for your infomation friend :)
  • Options
    sofakingboss89sofakingboss89 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Thanks alot for your infomation friend :)

you are welcome ;)
  • Options
    naral002naral002 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Wow thanks bro! i have to try it so i can max out my gear and weapons. i dont like random stats on my gear
  • Options
    sofakingboss89sofakingboss89 Registered Users 23 Posts
    naral002 wrote: »
    Wow thanks bro! i have to try it so i can max out my gear and weapons. i dont like random stats on my gear

No problem! I figured it would help some players out, wasting gems on crappy attributes/box trash is no fun.
  • Options
    EdSanEdSan Registered Users 20 Posts
    I think they intentionally did reloading error on saved games so as to make the same strategy as they have on Android devices. If you can’t save the game and you want to have a 100% successful upgrade, what will you do? Of course you have to dole out your precious gems (on Apple devices) or the Glu coins (Android devices) and it means real money for Glu if you don’t have them since you have no more option other than to buy the gems or coins from their store. Really, if you’re on their side, you would reason that it’s just fair enough to do some business with what you offer free to others otherwise business would die down, right? On Android devices, I frequently get an error message of something like “Unable to load saved game . . .” when using the Google Cloud feature that’s why I seldom save my game after that. Sorry I forgot already the error message since I’m not interested anymore on using this useless Cloud saving feature after it altered my game by giving me an outdated saved game wherein I was leveled back to 70 from my recent level of 74 and with my weapon and armors all maxed out. What a waste!
  • Options
    EdSanEdSan Registered Users 20 Posts
    mthead wrote: »
    how is tournament pvp on android anyway? just want to know other people experiences

my experience is laggy, so cant get a good game. I just spam the dash attack and hope for the best. With the mystery axe in my hand does kill them quickly

but still ranked 1227th. ..

I’m using an Android device and it irritates me to have the message ”Rooted devices can only join sparring games” over and over again! I did not root my device and to prove it, I downloaded Titanium Backup and really got an error message that says I can’t use this backup since it is not rooted!
  • Options
    Have you encountered any errors saving, reloading and updating back to the latest version? can any one confirm that they have tried this and is working
  • Options
    Rolling back to the old version did not work. The application is blank in ifunbox, with no folders installed. The App is on my iphone 5 but closes immediately after i open up. After step seven, i cant to step 8 because it does not install the app fully. Help Please :(
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    there isn't too many people hacking their savegame.bins, but it's still a huge problem.
    I've only come accross 1 hacker who stripped me of rank #1, 3 hours before the 2nd tournament was over.

Btw you can still use iCloud like it was before without much trouble, if you're still pursuing your perfect mystery set/more dragon breakers.

Here's How:

1. Download & install "i-Funbox": http://www.i-funbox.com/

2. Connect your Device to the computer & open i-Funbox and go to the "iFunbox Classic" tab.

3. Click your Device in the sidebar on the left, double click "User Applications", and double click "ewarriors2".

4. In "ewarriors2" you will see the folder "Documents", inside this folder you will find "savegame.bin".

5. Right Click "savegame.bin" and choose "Copy to PC", Specify a path for your backup data.

6. Download Eternity Warriors 4.0.0 here: http://tinyurl.com/EW2-4-0-0

7. In i-FunBox, make sure your device is selected and click "Install App", and open "Warriors 2 4.0.0.ipa".

8. Once installed, drag your "savegame.bin" FROM YOUR PC, TO the "Documents" folder on your device.

9. Turn Airplane mode ON for your device, Run EW2 4.0.0. When you get to Main Menu, turn Airplane mode OFF.

10. Save your data to iCloud.

After these 10 steps you will be able to roll endlessly on Mystery Box and Upgrades with ease via Loading iCloud Data.
    You can update to 4.1.0 in app store whenever you want to.

Why are people railing against HACKING! So what do we call this? A FEATURE? Ha ha ha! Wake up people!
  • Options
    AmanduzAmanduz Registered Users 19 Posts
    Can you add me skype please: amanduz99

Thanks! I am looking for some help! If needed i can even oay for it! Thanks
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Amanduz wrote: »
    Can you add me skype please: amanduz99

Thanks! I am looking for some help! If needed i can even oay for it! Thanks

Im confused what your flatform ios or android? :confused: