Options

5th Tournament 06/09/2013

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
    Indiepwn wrote: »
    I've noticed the streaks really don't matter since a simple restore will put you at the last streak you had.
    I discovered this when I restored to iCloud. It takes you back to whatever streak you saved to it.
    Tested it with I-funbox as well. So if one chose to they could restore to highest streak. if they win they can save it and keep building. If they lose they restore and will be back to the same streak.
    Kind of dumb for them to store that data locally instead of the server.
    Oh I see, it make sense now. Because I remember having 10 kill streak, but for some reason was down to 4 when I loaded my data from iCloud.
    Yes, this information can't be stored locally, as people might start abusing it.
    I'm God of Tea
    Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Hello chai im only got this for last tournament.
    30ubp84.jpg
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Hello chai im only got this for last tournament.
    30ubp84.jpg

Congrats! I earned 200 gems and 3000 coins, ha ha! But I think we enjoyed ourselves more turning ourselves into human blenders and spinning and turning the Cobra Lords in Boss Rush 4 into Cobra Ladies!
  • Options
    5th Tournament has ended. How did everybody do? Any personal best or other accomplishments you would like to share?

Anyway, I managed to finish 23rd. I do admit I was aming for top 10. This time it's purely because of my poor performance in the last 3 hours of Tournament that made me an outsider ^_^

My 23rd position.

image.jpg

And this was my reward:

image.jpg

I'll see you all at next Tournament!

PS-
    I've updated top 10 for this week in original post.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    I was just above you. I had a nice streak going with about 4 hrs left and got to 1799. Then I play a hacker Taibull who crushed me twice. Then lost to you Kami And got Sent down to under 1500. Then I battled back finally with about 2 hrs left and had a 4 streak to end at 1715.
    The amount of hackers is getting out of hand. About half of the top 10 are hackers now. At this rate the next tournament will see the top 10 all hackers. Really sad :(
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    so nice that I cant enjoy tournament because stupid glu blocked root devices users.so intelligent really.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    Tournament # - My Reward
    1st - None
    2nd - None
    3rd - 367 Glu credits and 3000 coins
    4th - 367 Glu credits and 3000 coins
    5th - 400 Glu credits and 3000 coins

Hehe Am I doing better and better? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Thank you guys for sharing your results!
    It's nice to see that you are steadily improving Ron ;)

I wish I could record my games and make you all Video PvP guides, but I can't find any program that would properly record EW2. I've tried AirServer and Reflector, they are very good program's for many games, but not for EW2.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    johnny05johnny05 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I would like to see some matches of your matches I will record some of mine then upload them to my YouTube account for this weekends tourney. I also am not finding anything to record so I will just record myself playing with my phone poor quality but you will get to see the games at least
  • Options
    Kami Chai wrote: »
    Thank you guys for sharing your results!
    It's nice to see that you are steadily improving Ron ;)

I wish I could record my games and make you all Video PvP guides, but I can't find any program that would properly record EW2. I've tried AirServer and Reflector, they are very good program's for many games, but not for EW2.

Thanks Chai. By the way, if you record your fight, many players can study your move and look out for your flaws so they can defeat you.
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    Thanks Chai. By the way, if you record your fight, many players can study your move and look out for your flaws so they can defeat you.
    Hahaha, thanks for the warning, but as long as it can help people to get better understanding of game mechanics, tactics and combat, I can live with the fact that somebody can use it to defeat me ^_^ Besides, I constantly evolve and adapt my play style.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    I have found a programm to record my Videos! :)
    And I gave it a test, so here is my 1st PvP Video. It's without any combat though, just a general introduction.
    EW2 PvP - 1# What you need
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Kami Chai wrote: »
    I have found a programm to record my Videos! :)
    And I gave it a test, so here is my 1st PvP Video. It's without any combat though, just a general introduction.
    EW2 PvP - 1# What you need

Im waiting.
  • Options
    Jetzz13Jetzz13 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Phillipines hr too.. Addicted so much.. :) wat level are you Ron?
  • Options
    Jetzz13 wrote: »

I am a level 1 warrior hahaha
  • Options
    Jetzz13 wrote: »
    ron wrote: »

Hahahaha.. Wer same hr.. Just a noob warrior.. But still playing.. So that I've reach out of what I saw.. A strongest one..( KAMI CHAI )lol

Hey there kami chai.. Give me some tactics..hehe
  • Options
    johnny05johnny05 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Good battles
  • Options
    Kami chai #37 felhador #1
  • Options
    Kami chai. Go go go.. I know you can beat them all..
  • Options
    #1 Benz #11 kami chai