Options

4th Tournament 30/08/2013

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    There are just too many flaws in PvP to make it enjoyable or taken seriously. Some of the flaws are

1. Getting 0 battle points, even though your opponent has slightly higher power rating than you.
    2. Your opponent chickens out and you get nothing. You chicken out and lose big points.
    3. You drop dead even though your opponent is not attacking you.
    4. Your opponent drops dead when you are not doing any attacking.
    5. You won, the game crashes and the battle points disappears but you still loses a battle energy slot.
    6. One of the fighter is already furiously attacking while the other is still not ready to move in the 2nd or 3rd round.
    7. You get creamed by a level 7 fighter but can cream a level 75 fighter easily. Etc. etc.

Indeed. I also encountered 0 battle points award just awhile ago.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    This is funny.
    IMG_1568.png
  • Options
    And who am I suppose to fight? Timer is not ticking.
    IMG_1570.png

And do I really have a choice?
    IMG_1571.png
  • Options
    Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
    Hahaha, I get what you all mean guys. Me, as having more then 500 battles and starting from 1st Tournament I have seen all of this battle scenarios with time freezing, opponent dropping out (btw if your enemy drops out - you win)
    I even had a scenario when the guy died from fire debuff while I was waiting to revive. And guess what - I have started next round with 10% health ^_^

But anyway, the game is still lots of fun and not many Mobile games that can offer PvP content on a such adrenaline rush level! Sometimes when I'm fighting strong enemy I can feel my heart racing with excitement, fast breathing and my hands shaking a little after intense battle. And there are not many games that can do this to me. Last game were I was exited to this level was PC MMORPG called TERA Online and Before that - Guild Wars were I was leading my top team in RUS Corp clan and we dominated Hall Of Fame and World Clan Ladder with my Elemental build and won many battles against one of the best KOR clan in the World!
    I'm God of Tea
    Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
  • Options
    Hm, all servers experiencing some connection problems. It's almost impossible to connect to China server and I'm being disconnected in the middle of the fight on American server. Hopefully this will be resolved before end of this tournament.

I just noticed one interesting thing. We are allowed to use attack and defence buffs from the pause menu. I'm pretty sure that this feature was disabled for tournaments before... Maybe it's because of all the problems with the servers, dunno.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Kami Chai wrote: »
    Hm, all servers experiencing some connection problems. It's almost impossible to connect to China server and I'm being disconnected in the middle of the fight on American server. Hopefully this will be resolved before end of this tournament.

I just noticed one interesting thing. We are allowed to use attack and defence buffs from the pause menu. I'm pretty sure that this feature was disabled for tournaments before... Maybe it's because of all the problems with the servers, dunno.

The feature was there right at the beginning of the tournament and like everything about the tournament, it sucks! I have been unofficially testing the game ever since it was introduced including EW 1.
  • Options
    AmanduzAmanduz Registered Users 19 Posts
    Kami hi mate i am kinda a big fan :) i am from china could you add me skype plz?
    I got some questions!
    Thanks

My skype: amanduz99
  • Options
    Amanduz wrote: »
    Kami hi mate i am kinda a big fan :) i am from china could you add me skype plz?
    I got some questions!
    Thanks

My skype: amanduz99

Sure mate, will add later today after work
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Thanks alot :)
  • Options
    Btw Amanduz,
    if your questions are related to PvP/Tournament, you can ask them here. Don't worry if they might sound a little silly or if you think they been asked many times before. And again I may not know the answer and other experienced players might help you out here :)
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    My question is i cant play anymore in pvp it says becase jailbreak .... My ipad is jailbreaked but i dont use any cheats, i bought gems etc and wanted to know if there is a way with which i can play in pvp :(
    Have some other question but this one is most important right now i seem to be since new patch
  • Options
    My question is i cant play anymore in pvp it says becase jailbreak .... My ipad is jailbreaked but i dont use any cheats, i bought gems etc and wanted to know if there is a way with which i can play in pvp :(
    Have some other question but this one is most important right now i seem to be since new patch
    I see,
    To be honest I don't really know about jailbreak, as I've just recently, about half a year ago, bought my fist apple product - iPhone. And only cople month ago heard about jailbreaking apple devices. So unfortunately I can not help you with this, as I got no knowledge about it at all.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Alright, a bit over 9 hours to the end of this 4th Tournament.

I had mixture of bad luck and more bad luck. I've been unable to participate in tournament properly for the past 2 days now. I disconnect, time and enemy freezes, I get 0 points for victory/lose and in all of this cases I lose points.
    Now I'm #75 on the ladder and after yet another 0 point win I'm forced to fight with people way below my battle score. Will try my best to finish in top 10, but if this bad luck continues for me, I might even end up outside top 100!

Heheh, time will tell. ^_^
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options

I had mixture of bad luck and more bad luck. I've been unable to participate in tournament properly for the past 2 days now. I disconnect, time and enemy freezes, I get 0 points for victory/lose and in all of this cases I lose points.
    Now I'm #75 on the ladder and after yet another 0 point win I'm forced to fight with people way below my battle score. Will try my best to finish in top 10, but if this bad luck continues for me, I might even end up outside top 100!

Same. Get disconnected/freeze 4 times in a row.
  • Options

Here's my reward for the 4th tournament https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=712260132121750&set=a.676654195682344.1073741828.676525679028529&type=1 ye I'm still in!!! :D
  • Options
    And yet another Tournament come to an end!

I believe congratulations are in order for Indiepwn who managed to hold 2nd place for almost all last day of the competition! I had to go to work so I couldn't monitor the last hour, but I think Indie finished in top 3!

Also congratulations to everyone who managed to improve their personal best and especially to those people who managed to finish in Top 100! In last 10 hours of this Tournament there were crazy battles. I havents seen so many good players - almost every single fingt in Top 100 was a challenge. I was trying to reach top 10 ALL NIGHT!
    Was pushed down and down and had to start all over again. 20 min before I had to leave for work I was on 14th with 8 victories streak and needed just 2 more wins to be well in top 10:

image.jpg

But then my next fight was that cheater...
    http://s13.postimg.org/d292ueuuf/image.jpg
    Obviously I lost:
    http://s17.postimg.org/k79q5s4vz/image.jpg
    And then in my last 2 fights, against same enemy, time freezes.
    http://s13.postimg.org/fheqk2f8n/image.jpg
    http://s24.postimg.org/7dun7q1s5/image.jpg
    That's 2 more defeats.
    What a bad luck!
    I think I ended up in top 50 and got this reward:

image.jpg
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    Not sure where I ended up. My reward was 3400 gems. I headed to bed with 4 hrs left. I was 2nd with only the Scorching axe hacker ahead of me so I knew I wouldn't catch him.
    Although I almost won a round against him the other day. He is not skilled at all. I keep rolling and hit him with 4 ground smashes. He had about %20 health left but then got me.
  • Options
    Does anyone knows if the reward are given base on ranking of "This Week" or "Total"?
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Does anyone knows if the reward are given base on ranking of "This Week" or "Total"?

The pop-up says "Congratulations! Here is your reward for the last tournament" base on your battle points for that specific tournament. Is that answer your question?

If the reward are given base on total ranking then I should have been rewarded more :p
  • Options
    My score this round was 764., but didn't get anything. Last check was ranked 5000 something "this week". So i expect something like 50 gems or 100 gems. IIRC there'll be rewards given up to rank 10000. No?

I can't check my latest ranking "this week". when i click it, it says tornament has ended.
  • Options
    My score this round was 764., but didn't get anything. Last check was ranked 5000 something "this week". So i expect something like 50 gems or 100 gems. IIRC there'll be rewards given up to rank 10000. No?

I can't check my latest ranking "this week". when i click it, it says tornament has ended.

Checkout this scoring in Android. Rank within 1-1000 only will be rewarded.
  • Options
    U can scroll down the list further. I remember it was either until 5000 or 10000. Can't be sure. But I can't check now.
  • Options
    Today received message from Support about submitted hackers/cheaters -

Thank you for your feedback and report. I have submitted this as a bug report to the programming team to investigate for possible inclusion in future updates. I'm sorry to say that at this time I do not have a solution for you. Thank you for your patience while we investigate.

Regards,
    Adam
    Glu Mobile Customer Care
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    You did not add me yet skype mate :) amanduz99
  • Options
    U can scroll down the list further. I remember it was either until 5000 or 10000. Can't be sure. But I can't check now.

No i cant scroll down further in Android. You can ask Chai because in Android rank within 1-1k only will be rewarded. If u like you can post comments on that link i attach so my followers/friends can reply to you.
  • Options
    Never mind. Thanks.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    You did not add me yet skype mate :) amanduz99

I've send request to u, but no answer.
  • Options
    I accepted the friend request in skype whats your skype name? You sure you added me? Skype: amanduz99

Thanks
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I accepted the friend request in skype whats your skype name? You sure you added me? Skype: amanduz99

Thanks

Oops im was wrong, im playing in game center.