Options

need help please!!!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Hi,

I am a new member i need someone to play PVP Sparring with, if there is anyother active forum, please post here.

Android user : praveenleo12@gmail.com

We can play sparring. Send me invites.
  • Options
    praveenleo12praveenleo12 Registered Users 6 Posts
    its very hard to synch up this way, ping me on line app id : praveen(_duriel_)
  • Options
    ikeike Registered Users 12 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    ...where you can even earn 1000 gems a day.. you. I have never experienced any crash with the method I sent you. If it does crash blame your isp provider and not the game.

1000 gems a day? how is that even possible?
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    ike wrote: »
    1000 gems a day? how is that even possible?

It is possible BUT you need a lot of time and fighting skills. You must have fully maxed armour and weapon and skills. It's not for you yet. This tip is only for top level players who can finish all the hard mode onslaughts by themselves, anyway hard mode can only be played solo. Only those who can play 6 or 7 hours a day can do this. It is not a hack or a cheat, just be a dedicated player.
  • Options
    ikeike Registered Users 12 Posts
    6-7 hours a day? yea, not for me. I'm lucky to get in a full hour per day. I can finish the Boss Rush modes 1-2 (and hopefully 3 after I upgrade my weapon) then I'm kinda out of time.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    ike wrote: »
    6-7 hours a day? yea, not for me. I'm lucky to get in a full hour per day. I can finish the Boss Rush modes 1-2 (and hopefully 3 after I upgrade my weapon) then I'm kinda out of time.

Yes, keep within your playing ability and you should be ok. Try to get 1000 gems a day and you may go bust.