Options

6th Tournament 13/09/2013

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Do you notice chai hacker has gone in list?
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    yeah it looks as if they kicked some hackers although the guy #1 slot right now is a hacker. I played him the other day and he is definitly hacking.
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    4hrs left and i'm in 4th tied with Benz who is 3rd. I wonder what would happen if there was a tie for first?
    Im trying to get one more match in before bed to hopefully grab 2nd place but not many people playing at the moment.
  • Options
    Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
    Hm... I could not connect to China server for the past 7 hours. Oh well, will queu up on Notrth America instead.

Last 2 hours to go!!!
    Good luck to everyone! ^_^
    I'm God of Tea
    Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
  • Options
    Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
    And it's ended!
    it's a shame I couldn't connect to China server at all. Only had 2 battles in the last 2 hours of the Tournament.

I have finished 5th:

image.jpg

And got this reward as a result:

image.jpg

It was a good Tournament, see you all next time! ^_^
    I'm God of Tea
    Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Of course as I can see glu did not do anything with restriction for android users:rooted devices cannot play in tournament. Gratz. Iphone users do not even need to jailbreak to use cheats, in fact for android as well(just more work is needed).Still they're going to use stupid restrictions that do not allow fair players with rooted devices to play tournament. Seems like some people just are afraid to lose their position in ranking or possibility to win tournament first place prizes.

Gratz for this kind of "e-rasizm".Many players that was paying till now(with rooted devices) left the game.Bye bye says money to glu company :)

Do you want to join in our sparring instead? :)
  • Options
    T4underboltT4underbolt Registered Users 54 Posts
    Sorry but sparring is not interesting for me. Why should I play with other players and get nothing for it. I can do buss rush on hard mode but this is only 134 glu coins per day, while in tournament I could get much more. If I wanted to cheat I would get glu points for free to make whole my eq the best or I would use backup-restore from cloud when upgrade is failed, but I didn't do any of these ever. Now after 1 year of fair and hard farming I can't play tournament that I've deserved to have place in just because I wanted faster phone. Don't tell me go back to stock non rooted android and play because last time I saved my backup to cloud to see if its working like it should, I've lost a lot of progress because it didn't save properly. Thats why the safest way is titanium backup. As I said I will try to find solution to do this the "dev way" and I will play this tournament even with root if glu is not going to let rooted android users to play.
    LVL: 71 | Title: Dragon Lord | Weapon: Dragon Breakers | Helmet: Wyrm Slayer's Helm | Shoulder: General's Shoulder | Belt: General's Belt | Armpiece: General's Armpiece | Leggins: General's Leggins
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Sorry but sparring is not interesting for me. Why should I play with other players and get nothing for it. I can do buss rush on hard mode but this is only 134 glu coins per day, while in tournament I could get much more. If I wanted to cheat I would get glu points for free to make whole my eq the best or I would use backup-restore from cloud when upgrade is failed, but I didn't do any of these ever. Now after 1 year of fair and hard farming I can't play tournament that I've deserved to have place in just because I wanted faster phone. Don't tell me go back to stock non rooted android and play because last time I saved my backup to cloud to see if its working like it should, I've lost a lot of progress because it didn't save properly. Thats why the safest way is titanium backup. As I said I will try to find solution to do this the "dev way" and I will play this tournament even with root if glu is not going to let rooted android users to play.

Lvlarl is rooted too he cant join the tournament. But we fight each other earlier in sparring. Feels like he letting me win haha. Why not join me? You can test the power of your gears to me.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    http://s10.postimg.org/vnvzoam95/image.jpg
    Well my thrill for this game is wearing off:/ will still try to get my goal of 1k this week, I didn't do tell well due to irl issues , but finally killed this guy after him running the whole dang time ;p
    -Sagelz