Options

New Updates for EW2!

lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
Downloading the latest updates and waiting to see the new armour and weapons.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Me too! I'm so excited! I hope this is ready for iOS 7 so I can play again also!!!!! :)
  • Options
    Here are the new Weapons and Armours:

The Widow Makers
    Max Attrib 5414
    Cost 5000 gems
    Comment: should be better than Dragon Breaker if fully maxed. Must play 1 PvP to access.

The Beheader
    Max Attrib 5414
    Cost 5000 gems
    Comment: worse than Mystery Axe but better than Dragon's Bane. Must play 1 PvP to gain access.

Butcher's Leggings
    Max Attrib 3193
    Cost Free BUT must play 88 PvP
    Comment: worse than Mystery Leggings.

Butcher's Armpiece
    Max Upgrade 3193
    Cost 1500 gems
    Comment: worse than Mystery Armpiece

Butcher's Helm
    Max Upgrade 3193
    Cost 1500 gems
    Comment: worse than Mystery Helm.

Butcher's Belt
    Max Upgrade 3193
    Cost 1500 gems
    Comment: worse than Mystery Belt

Butcher's Shoulder
    Max Upgrade 3193
    Cost 1500 gems
    Comment: worse than Mystery Shoulder.

Well this UPDATE and DOWNGRADE should make gullible people very very happy! The only improvement is the Widow Makers which gullible people can use on themselves after learning that they have been duped, ha ha ha!
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Here are the new Weapons and Armours:

The Widow Makers
    Max Attrib 5414
    Cost 5000 gems
    Comment: should be better than Dragon Breaker if fully maxed. Must play 1 PvP to access.

The Beheader
    Max Attrib 5414
    Cost 5000 gems
    Comment: worse than Mystery Axe but better than Dragon's Bane. Must play 1 PvP to gain access.

Butcher's Leggings
    Max Attrib 3193
    Cost Free BUT must play 88 PvP
    Comment: worse than Mystery Leggings.

Butcher's Armpiece
    Max Upgrade 3193
    Cost 1500 gems
    Comment: worse than Mystery Armpiece

Butcher's Helm
    Max Upgrade 3193
    Cost 1500 gems
    Comment: worse than Mystery Helm.

Butcher's Belt
    Max Upgrade 3193
    Cost 1500 gems
    Comment: worse than Mystery Belt

Butcher's Shoulder
    Max Upgrade 3193
    Cost 1500 gems
    Comment: worse than Mystery Shoulder.

Well this UPDATE and DOWNGRADE should make gullible people very very happy! The only improvement is the Widow Makers which gullible people can use on themselves after learning that they have been duped, ha ha ha!

I wanna see the Widow Makers haha, is that really better than Breaker? :D no updates for Android yet
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    It's mentioned in the release notes that these items give PvP boost. Wonder how it works.
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    I wanna see the Widow Makers haha, is that really better than Breaker? :D no updates for Android yet

Well, I just bought the Widow Makers to see how they are. Looks drab, no "aura" to speak of and have upgraded 2 slots and will take time to upgrade the rest as I do the upgrades legitimately. But I am losing interest in this game quickly as the devs are trying to making the game as dull as possible with their stupidity and greed. They are taking away the good interesting stuff and replacing these with crap.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    this is another insane step for glu it's crazy buying those stupid weapon armo defending all suck item hope some new guys read my note here.
    these are only for PvP additional armo or weapon it can help anything for black dragon hard mode unless the dragon behind that shining weapon appear in market we may need to kill dragon level 10 and boss rush level 10
    but hey just to let you guys know this latest version 4.2.0 is good for no hacked play allow to play online duo or PvP i think kami chai very happy when he read this message cause i'll been trying before it not allow it said
    (WE DETECTED THAT YOUR FILE ABNORMALITIES IN YOUR DATA) ????:confused:

IMG_4580.png

that is good news for player who really addict for PvP
  • Options
    this is the hacked file it said 999.999.999 coins 999.999.999 gems
    this is my file now blocked already can't play anymore in duo mode :(

IMG_4578.png
  • Options
    now okay load back my previous and original file and unlock new weapon
    IMG_4581.png
  • Options
    IMG_4578.png

So the Widow Maker is a recycled Heartless Glass Blades! Hahaha
  • Options
    Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
    Wow! A new update! And by looking at the posts above, I already see some improvement with the way they game deals with hackers/cheaters! ^_^
    I'm God of Tea
    Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
  • Options
    Kami Chai wrote: »
    Wow! A new update! And by looking at the posts above, I already see some improvement with the way they game deals with hackers/cheaters! ^_^

Posting snapshots of Widow Makers and Beheaders for PvP enthusiasts. I have upgraded them with coins and 5th elements without any reloads so the upgrades are not perfect. The weapons are supposed to be 15% better for PvP. That remains to be seen.

null_zpsa676078a.png

null_zps48ea243b.png
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    How long does it take for them to put up the same update for android?
    those weapons look sweet.
    ;)
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »

You have to ask ron about that. He is the android, guru or sifu.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    The new updates don't allow us to play BR unlimited number of times in Multiplayer mode? How to farm for elements?
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    The new updates don't allow us to play BR unlimited number of times in Multiplayer mode? How to farm for elements?

This game just came out with an upgrade..and it's not even with better gear. No new levels either? They expect to be able to compete with Infinity Blade 3 at all??? Like, is this real life? :P

See ya! :P
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    This game just came out with an upgrade..and it's not even with better gear. No new levels either? They expect to be able to compete with Infinity Blade 3 at all??? Like, is this real life? :P

See ya! :P

Here are the snapshots of the Butcher's Armour with the Widow Makers and the Beheader all fully but rubbishly maxed. I have to apologise to the guys in the practice battles for quitting without a fight because I have to do 86 battles to get the 'free' Butcher's Leggings which actually cost me about 450 gems to buy battle energy to get 86 battles. Took me over 1 hour to get the leggings.

null_zps188f5027.png

null_zpsb20f9b35.png
  • Options
    i know i have trying before this suck armo is useless it easily life drop hit in boss rush normal mode for just less then 10 times you die and we still not yet mentioned about hard mode by upgrade such crap haha i reload back my old file better use my mystery stuff then this one but one thing for sure the (the widow makers) really is best hit range also as same as dragon breaker not much diffefence damage very good indeed i only keep this weapon as my old stuff.
    IMG_4590.png
    very good in damage for black dragon and boss rush hard mode
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    You have to ask ron about that. He is the android, guru or sifu.

Noooo... hehehe anyway it will take about 1 to 2 weeks (it depends on Glu's man power). Hehe you're kidding me lauapik im not sifu :D
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »

Does it look sweet to you? It looks drab, and dull to me. It's not astonishing. Glu should release an update to Android in no more than 3 weeks.
  • Options
    Aandri4nAandri4n Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hallo Ron please teach me how to get one millions gems n coins......Iam Andrian from Indonesia...
  • Options
    i know i have trying before this suck armo is useless it easily life drop hit in boss rush normal mode for just less then 10 times you die and we still not yet mentioned about hard mode by upgrade such crap haha i reload back my old file better use my mystery stuff then this one but one thing for sure the (the widow makers) really is best hit range also as same as dragon breaker not much diffefence damage very good indeed i only keep this weapon as my old stuff.
    IMG_4590.png
    very good in damage for black dragon and boss rush hard mode
    Hallo Henson hoho...Iam Andrian from Indonesia...can u teach me how to get one millions gems like that..? Thanks
  • Options
    Aandri4n wrote: »
    Hallo Henson hoho...Iam Andrian from Indonesia...can u teach me how to get one millions gems like that..? Thanks

:DSorry I mean henshin hoho...Iam really sorry about that...:o
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    this is the hacked file it said 999.999.999 coins 999.999.999 gems
    this is my file now blocked already can't play anymore in duo mode :(

IMG_4578.png

Can you buy anything when you were on the hacks? It looks like they were greyed out
  • Options
    yes you can buy anything you wanna get it from youtube channel search for ifunbox there expert hacked hack so many file but remember only save game file are work
  • Options
    in this EW2 they are too many recycle item to use to be since then i never discover a new monster came out from EW2 it seem i have stopped play recently really boring about this stuff nothing new only force us to play so call PVP what the hell
  • Options
    Thats is glu cheat prevention system in action.

In order to get the latest and strongest gear, you need to get onto there pvp to unlock them in the first place. Which means your phone must not be jailbroken or hack. Then after that you must still have to use your gem/glu coins to purchase them.

So this is pretty much glu trying to elimate those who use the hacks from getting the strongest weapon.

Its kind of a good system but come on.. 88 pvp matches to unlock? that would take me weeks to get that many games in. Takes me 15 to 30min to get into a pvp game. And with the life of my phone after that 30min the phone heats up like hell and it needs to be turned off to cool down. Lower number of matches to unlock due to the fact its very hard to get a pvp game in the first place. I wouldnt be complaining much if i can get on in less then 5 min. But yeah im a bit turn off on this game and SOMEONE shed some light on this gifting business
  • Options
    mthead wrote: »
    Thats is glu cheat prevention system in action.

In order to get the latest and strongest gear, you need to get onto there pvp to unlock them in the first place. Which means your phone must not be jailbroken or hack. Then after that you must still have to use your gem/glu coins to purchase them.

So this is pretty much glu trying to elimate those who use the hacks from getting the strongest weapon.

Its kind of a good system but come on.. 88 pvp matches to unlock? that would take me weeks to get that many games in. Takes me 15 to 30min to get into a pvp game. And with the life of my phone after that 30min the phone heats up like hell and it needs to be turned off to cool down. Lower number of matches to unlock due to the fact its very hard to get a pvp game in the first place. I wouldnt be complaining much if i can get on in less then 5 min. But yeah im a bit turn off on this game and SOMEONE shed some light on this gifting business

mthead, I believe that Lau made a reference to sparring games counting? Or do those take just as long to load up?
  • Options
    never tried sparring. i still havent unlocked that join 1 pvp game to unlock
    i can get on but guess no patience to wait for a fight these days. But if sparring counts as a pvp battle then i guess that sucks for glu.. otherwise they would have themselves a decent hack prevention. If glu can prevent hackers from obtaining the best weapon then they can make gem hacks useless....You hack cause you want the best gear quick and easy as possible. No point in hacking and getting the 3rd best gear
  • Options
    mthead wrote: »
    never tried sparring. i still havent unlocked that join 1 pvp game to unlock
    i can get on but guess no patience to wait for a fight these days. But if sparring counts as a pvp battle then i guess that sucks for glu.. otherwise they would have themselves a decent hack prevention. If glu can prevent hackers from obtaining the best weapon then they can make gem hacks useless....You hack cause you want the best gear quick and easy as possible. No point in hacking and getting the 3rd best gear

well you still can't join sparring if your device is hacked, it gives the same "abnormalities" screen so they did their homework there.
  • Options
    ic ic.. when this abnormalities first came out i think it still let sparring but not tournament. Guess this will be the norm for now when they release new weapons. Anyone here on android with abnormalities on there phone? Im curious for those who have abnormalities on there devices, what happens if you use another device? do you still get the same message?