Options

7th PvP Tournament 20/09/2013

Kami ChaiKami Chai Registered Users 140 Posts
This thread is dedicated to 7th PvP Tournament.

New gear - if you don't have Mystery armour set, buy new Butcher's armour pieces and one of the 2 weapons.

Armour:
Butcher's armour - provides slightly better protection in PvP then Mystery set.
Upgrade it to the max and don't worry about stats you getting, as they don't matter in PvP.

Weapons:
The Beheader - slightly better attack in PvP then Mystery Axe.
The Widow Makers - much better attack then Dragon Breaker in both PvP and PvE.
This are 2 the best weapons for PvP, unless you making a full (critical chance/damage weapon). I would recommend upgrading it to the max and don't worry about stats, as they would make very little difference.

With this gear you will be able to fight anybody as equal and only your skill will determine outcome of your battles!

TOP 10 warriors:
http://s21.postimg.org/u698vy5hz/image.jpg

You can post anything - your highest place on the ladder, things you like/dislike, your longest Streak, toughest opponent you fought, your weapon of choice, screens of any cheater you encounter and why you think they are cheating/hacking, or any feedback about this tournament or PvP in this game in general. You also may ask questions and seek advice regarding Tournament and PvP here, as well as providing your own findings and tips.

Below is a list of all previous tournament dedicated threads: **posts contain a lot of useful information about PvP**
6th Tournament 13/09/2013
5th Tournament 06/09/2013
4th Tournament 30/08/2013
3rd Tournament 22/08/2013
2nd Tournament
1st Tournament

Useful tips:
To take a screenshot on iPhone/iPad - press simultaneously lock screen/power and circle home buttons
To post a screen use this postimage.org page to upload your screen. When it's done copy Direct Link URL to forum post by clicking on picture icon or you can just provide it as direct link to your photo.
It is important to report cheaters/hackers. Do this by pressing Submit Ticket from menu at the top of this page. The more we express our concern the more likely/quicker that hacker will be removed from the game.
I'm God of Tea
Visit my YouTube Channel for Tournament PvP videos
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Tournament in 5 minutes. Android users with 10000 + power rating please get your asses on. Lgi
    ;)
  • Options
    Nope nvm timer reverted to 95 hrs. Bs
    ;)
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    must be ew2 android update soon
  • Options
    I experience difficulties connecting to China server. Hopefully it's a temporary problem. Is anybody else from Europe or America got disconnects when trying to search for a match?

Btw, I'm playing with The Widow Makers - a lot of fun I must say. Later will test this weapon, against top players.
    But for now I'm off, as I'm already late. Need to get new iPhone before they all sold out!
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Great, just got back from Apple store. iPhone 5s - sold out. Will try my luck tomorrow.
    Anyway, Tournament is on and it's time to do some fighting.
    My today's weapon of choice will be - The Widow Makers!

PS - I won't be able to record any fights for now, as in this new iOS7 RecordMyScreen app is not working.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Look at this screenshot and you'll see why I say PvP is a load of crap!

null_zps5c4e7cd3.png
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »

null_zps5c4e7cd3.png

You you lose 14 battle points? You should gain 34 points there! :(
  • Options

Interesting, but as you said your self you play PvP only to get 10 daily gems, so it should not bother you that much.
    But it's clearly some kind of bug.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Ok, after 1 hour testing the new Widow Makers I've end up on 2nd place:

image.jpg

With 10 Win streak:

image.jpg

This weapon deals a lot of damage from its special attacks. I've won battles agains many Dragon Breakers and Widow Makers, but didn't fought any hardcore players like Benz *94, yet.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    Kami Chai wrote: »

Interesting, but as you said your self you play PvP only to get 10 daily gems, so it should not bother you that much.
    But it's clearly some kind of bug.

Though I play for the gems (20 per day now) I AM bothered by this, in fact, EVERYBODY should be bothered. If it is a bug it is one of tons I have come across. Everyone should be bothered by bad craftsmanship!
  • Options

Though I play for the gems (20 per day now) I AM bothered by this, in fact, EVERYBODY should be bothered. If it is a bug it is one on tons I have come across. Everyone should be bothered by bad craftsmanship!

This one seems to be rare, as in my 43 today's battles I didn't had similar score bug.
    But there is another one, that I find very annoying - when fighting some apponents, especially with bad connection, HP bar is not showing the correct amount health they got left. In some cases it even goes up and freezes. I find this very inconvenient, as I always plan my next move based on how much HP me and my enemy has.
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options

This one seems to be rare, as in my 43 today's battles I didn't had similar score bug.
    But there is another one, that I find very annoying - when fighting some apponents, especially with bad connection, HP bar is not showing the correct amount health they got left. In some cases it even goes up and freezes. I find this very inconvenient, as I always plan my next move based on how much HP me and my enemy has.

That reminds me of the first time Boss Rush was introduced. All the players were complaining of dropping dead without any cause with their health still full or near full and it was quickly fixed.

In PvP I have come across many instances of my opponents dropping dead without attacks by me and vice versa. And slowdowns, and no synchronisation in movement, etc,etc.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Do you ever check your inbox lauapik? :P
  • Options
    rayner22rayner22 Registered Users 29 Posts
    How do they compute the battle points reward unfair per I was beaten by a lower level but has high power rating than mine it costs me 84 battle points per battle but if I beat the player they just reward me with 24 bp this morning I have 910bp rank 80 but due to this losses drop to 700+ rank 300 awts..
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Im back
    ot3dqv.jpg
  • Options
    Syabas! Go man go!
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Im back
    ot3dqv.jpg

Nice one! What weapon are you using?
    I'm God of Tea
  • Options
    ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Im back
    ot3dqv.jpg

That reminds me of spider man 2 maquire says im back then he fall and says my back hurts hehe u are terminator or spider man? :D go go go
  • Options
    ron wrote: »
    That reminds me of spider man 2 maquire says im back then he fall and says my back hurts hehe u are terminator or spider man? :D go go go

Nice reference, Ron!
  • Options
    Terminator ron arnold say like that ;) chai im using behaeder with random stats :)
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    ron wrote: »

That's in Spiderman 2. Terminator says "I'll be back"
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    That's in Spiderman 2. Terminator says "I'll be back"

I think in expandable 2 haved this :)
  • Options
    null_zps18c732c0.png

Any more disbelievers that PvP is a load of crap?
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    OMG! That's totally devastating.
  • Options
    SiphonwingSiphonwing Registered Users 5 Posts
    Lol... That's amazing.... That's how all the negative numbers came about recently!
  • Options
    Lol only on ios. In other news on android we got the top 5 with points from 3000 to 4250 :o . Thats like 1000 more points for me to touch the top 5 damn.
    ;)
  • Options
    null_zps18c732c0.png

Any more disbelievers that PvP is a load of crap?

Wow, that is horrible!
  • Options
    Yep, and I thought my screenshot of my 7th post of this thread was bad enough.

I am still earning my daily free battle points and gems though.
  • Options
    Yep, and I thought my screenshot of my 7th post of this thread was bad enough.

I am still earning my daily free battle points and gems though.

That's why you gotta get Infinity Blade 3! It's like paying $7 to watch a movie for months that you can play too :P
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    That's why you gotta get Infinity Blade 3! It's like paying $7 to watch a movie for months that you can play too :P

null_zpsa2ef24cc.png

I opt not to fight, he he he. Poor winner got 1 point.