Options

[iOS] Guild OneUnited is recruiting hyper active players.

Comments

• Options
    RelmOverLordRelmOverLord Registered Users 9 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Hi RelmOverLord, sent you a PM. Thanks.

Thanks a lot for reading Jon and i hope i can work with you guys and help out lots. Cya soon.
  • Options
    RelmOverLordRelmOverLord Registered Users 9 Posts
    I'm not sure i got the pm Jon so i have sent a friend request and i hope i can get it then talk soon.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    I'm not sure i got the pm Jon so i have sent a friend request and i hope i can get it then talk soon.

never mind then, let me know your IGN/ username. We get you into the guild for an interview.
  • Options
    BigBossManBigBossMan Registered Users 46 Posts
    WOWWWWWW an interview, unbelieveable ive literally seen it all now,
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Oneunited is not any guild the next door.. if u see all time VP scoreboard most of them makes top 20 to 50 players of all time on IOS platform. we got so many pros in the guild. i am new player and struggling to keep up with them.. if u want to be best of the best and be in top guild this is the guild for u... P.S this guild is not for the weaks though..
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Jon do i make a Apple here in the thread or by PM? Super active Guy here, in a guild atm with to many slackers and ive allways strived to be the best of the best. Little basic info: lvl51 war 11k gs farming endless for rest of godly set. I have only played for 3 week but got over 800k vp so far and that inkludera current tournament were i missed most of it due to irl stuff. Random stuff, mage lvl 30 going for 8-9k b4 next sunday. 650+ offerings saved up. 27year old swede work full time but spends atleast 4-5 h/day ingame. Hope to hear something from you guys. Best regards Lactrix
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    Oneunited is not any guild the next door.. if u see all time VP scoreboard most of them makes top 20 to 50 players of all time on IOS platform. we got so many pros in the guild. i am new player and struggling to keep up with them.. if u want to be best of the best and be in top guild this is the guild for u... P.S this guild is not for the weaks though..

I respect that you guys are the best. However, giving an interview seems to be taking things too seriously. I mean, it is only a game.

But that's only my opinion. Do whatever you guys want.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Hello all long time not visit here, wow im very appriciate about promoted, thanks jon and all my friend in OU. I'll support u all all time. Good Luck.
  • Options
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Jon do i make a Apple here in the thread or by PM? Super active Guy here, in a guild atm with to many slackers and ive allways strived to be the best of the best. Little basic info: lvl51 war 11k gs farming endless for rest of godly set. I have only played for 3 week but got over 800k vp so far and that inkludera current tournament were i missed most of it due to irl stuff. Random stuff, mage lvl 30 going for 8-9k b4 next sunday. 650+ offerings saved up. 27year old swede work full time but spends atleast 4-5 h/day ingame. Hope to hear something from you guys. Best regards Lactrix

Either way is fine. I'd sent you a PM :)
  • Options
    AphioAphio Registered Users 14 Posts
    Ign : aphio lvl 53 mage
    Gs : 10745
    Current vp 939494
    Rank vp 418

Thanks.
  • Options
    ZimovacZimovac Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hello!
    Didnt recived inv reloaded 2 times but nothing! Let me remind you warrior 10900 gs 150k vps last tournament. Char name Crompower
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Hi Jon! Duno if chat is bugged but cant get a hold on you ingame.

Best regards Lactrix
  • Options
    In game chat is bugged. You'll not be able to private chat with another player unless you're both in the same town chat server.
  • Options
    Can you throw me inv John? Yeaszerday beh sended me but something is bugged 10900 gs and 150k vps in last tournament IGN Crompower
  • Options
    Zimovac wrote: »
    Can you throw me inv John? Yeaszerday beh sended me but something is bugged 10900 gs and 150k vps in last tournament IGN Crompower

Sorry, u r blacklisted in our list.
  • Options
    Huh?! Donno why hm playing only 2 weeks :) probably some mistake
  • Options
    Maybe cause i did apply before with 6500 gs ?
  • Options
    BloodDevilBloodDevil Registered Users 14 Posts
    You r kicked if ur device is jail broken? Congrats and good luck for those attending the INTERVIEW!
  • Options
    BloodDevilBloodDevil Registered Users 14 Posts
    And for your information, ascension is not gone! It's still around, just that u left. Most of the member are in the mindset of coming back. We wish you all the best in UnitedNation.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    BloodDevil wrote: »
    And for your information, ascension is not gone! It's still around, just that u left. Most of the member are in the mindset of coming back. We wish you all the best in UnitedNation.

Ascension is guild name cannot be gone or under replacement so let me tell u guys here make this clear only player or previously leader in Ascension are gone doesn't mean in for ascension guild are gone clear me you all ?? Haha let our old mate rejoin rebuil the trash that had left by previous player
  • Options
    You r kicked if ur device is jail broken? Congrats and good luck for those attending the INTERVIEW!

They left on their own knowing they can't contribute for the guild. We did not kick them. They are now restarting a new account and we will welcome them back once they are ready for tournament.

I simply follow what you guys did previously. You were unhappy, you leave. So when I'm unhappy, I also leave. And I'm not in UnitedNations.
    Ascension is guild name cannot be gone or under replacement so let me tell u guys here make this clear only player or previously leader in Ascension are gone doesn't mean in for ascension guild are gone clear me you all ?? Haha let our old mate rejoin rebuil the trash that had left by previous player

Thanks for the correction. And all the best to your new guild Marvelous.
  • Options
    TurtleMonkTurtleMonk Registered Users 22 Posts
    any space for now current vp 50k. total 1.3million ready for next offerings tour. jon u get my friend. give me an invitation and interview
  • Options
    TurtleMonk wrote: »
    any space for now current vp 50k. total 1.3million ready for next offerings tour. jon u get my friend. give me an invitation and interview

Are you using JB devices? Can you find your own ranking in the leadership board? I tried looking for your ranking in the current VP leadership board but can;t find your name in the 50k VP range.
  • Options
    Are you using JB devices? Can you find your own ranking in the leadership board? I tried looking for your ranking in the current VP leadership board but can;t find your name in the 50k VP range.
    never jb i am in tower earlier now should be good u can check now
  • Options
    never jb i am in tower earlier now should be good u can check now

Ah ok, saw your name in the leadership board. leave your guild, I'll send u an invite once i see u guildless.
  • Options
    is val still playing
  • Options
    is val still playing

u mean Vade? He plays occasionaly now. He's busy with work and can't play so crazily like last time.
  • Options
    10 more minutes out tower
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    u mean Vade? He plays occasionaly now. He's busy with work and can't play so crazily like last time.

Vade doesn't play much anymore? aww, he was my idol. Is he not in ONEUNITED?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Vade doesn't play much anymore? aww, he was my idol. Is he not in ONEUNITED?

He's playing much less now. He is still in Ascension.