Options

Update - Kingdom Rebalance

124Next

Comments

• Options
    Gonzalo SpicerGonzalo Spicer Registered Users 12 Posts
    To those whom say getting to a 12K GS is easy, I say BS.

Maybe it was before patch 1.2, now however, it is next to impossible. I have a 9.6K GS warrior and have been grinding for the last month in endless lvls 110 to 125 with only one godly drop to show for it. I have accumulated 7 soul shards, 116 hearts, and 731 sigils, awesome.

At this rate it will take me nearly a year to fill out my gear.

Without a lvl 44 weapon I can not compete in the new content, nor realistically beat Oni. Though I am ashamed to say I spent 100 gems worth pots just to say I did it once. Again, "easily" getting to to 12K GS is BS. It may be possible, but even then, I am not convinced.

-Word-

P.S. Failures when combining runes is just plain mean.
  • Options
    CrunchCrunch Registered Users 7 Posts
    Gonzalo, I was in exactly your position a week ago. Lucky to get the DPSS, but without a godly I thought I would never progress past 9.5 K . Then, when I thought things wouldn't get any better, I got one goldy drop that changed everything. Now I am at 11.5 K and praying for the next godly drop. As we all know, throughout this game you go through these plateaus awaiting the next good drop....and eventually it happens, though I admit that I hate the longgggg wait in between.

Regarding the rune failures....I agree. At least post the specific odds, but to say there is a good chance of success when there isn't is just plain misrepresentation bordering on fraudulent.
  • Options
    tntcoxtntcox Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yes I cannot play this game anymore either. Wish I knew why
This discussion has been closed.