Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    i don't know what to make of this but I am at home and I have a 50 - to max 75 ping because of my great wireless connection. For whatever reason whenever I play fightagirl after about twenty seconds my connection gets interupted and I get a loss. and everything internet wise is perfect after that. The first two times I thought maybe coincidence but after a third I am starting to think something is up. Can someone look into this.

anyone else have odd drops with a strong connection? If it was against different people I wouldn't even mention it.
  • Options
    GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    hugginton wrote: »
    Hacking in pvp is outta control..romanianstlye is full of cheater! Legit players spend money only to get cheated.look into the player named godess definite hacker
    ............. hahahahahahahahahaha .......... =))))))))))))))) ****ing FAKEEEEEEEer :D .... LIER LIER LIER LIER
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    GodeSsS wrote: »
    ............. hahahahahahahahahaha .......... =))))))))))))))) ****ing FAKEEEEEEEer :D .... LIER LIER LIER LIER

Uh huh....right. Come on dude - 294+ endless and multiple people playing against you including me who have seen in action your multiple orbs unlimited mana bologna. Uh huh...right.
  • Options
    ducvader wrote: »
    Uh huh....right. Come on dude - 294+ endless and multiple people playing against you including me who have seen in action your multiple orbs unlimited mana bologna. Uh huh...right.

notice he isn't really denying exactly....just more of his mocking glu.....at glu doesn't step up the taking care of cheaters either this game will die or everyone who is legit will quit because the only way to have a shot at anything will be to cheat.
  • Options
    JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    Done about 10 pvp matches this evening and came across 2 hackers.

Xavier11 i fought three times in a row (somehow!) and each time the player would make himself invincible after I'd landed a few strikes on him, making it impossible for me to fight. He also abused lag the third time I played him.

Caseman is a pvp opponent who used an invincibility mod/hack but not lag.

Glu, will anything be done about these players because it just seems they're everywhere.
  • Options
    karatos1 cheater....no cd non stop dash
  • Options
    BugalluBugallu Registered Users 16 Posts
    [IMG][/img] 7e97388290e336c3ec1b10c869ff8d82o.jpg
  • Options
    mharvzmharvz Registered Users 21 Posts
    .,cheaters,.

Hyuki666

DennisHus
  • Options
    HiGuysHiGuys Registered Users 2 Posts
    6cerber6 once he died once all my buttons wer gone. No this wasnt a glitch. It happened 3 times on him. And only him. With other fights in between.
    mega004. No CD inf mama
    I have an idea. How about glu does their jobs and fixes this. Reporting does no good. They get at most a temp ban. Is the goal to run the game into the ground before you even have it up a year. If that's what you are going for then you are doing a great job. The way things are going there are more nodded players than legit ones. That is how awful you guys are at keepingup with mods.
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    HiGuys wrote: »
    6cerber6 once he died once all my buttons wer gone. No this wasnt a glitch. It happened 3 times on him. And only him. With other fights in between.
    mega004. No CD inf mama

I had a fight where that happened too... reported here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here&p=185328&viewfull=1#post185328
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    DrEADLoRDDrEADLoRD Registered Users 35 Posts
    Please permanently ban mega004... miserable low life hacker... unlimited mana 0 cd and stone form hacks
  • Options
    ManitoManito Registered Users 20 Posts
    Hacker: adrenalina
    Hack type: unlimited mana, zero cooldown
  • Options
    JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    Hanze24 had unlimited mana. So yet another hacker that nothing is being done about.

Instead of just having a thread on the matter, why not actually ban players, forever, if they hack or mod?

Maybe a large proportion of players are hackers and in banning them, Glu would lose half its revenue from this game? Who knows...
  • Options
    SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    eagleone007 has a monk with unlimited energy and taking no damage. He just roams around the arena spamming vortex nonstop not even trying to avoid attacks.
  • Options
    SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    daggernout has a mage with unlimited energy and no cooldown, spams orbs all over the screen.
  • Options
    mharvzmharvz Registered Users 21 Posts
    .,more cheaters,.

karatos1 - warrior

backfish - mage
  • Options
    BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    perverso. no cooldowns
    ~cat
  • Options
    vandal08vandal08 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Tasha777 - use bots
    another noob using hack
    no cooldown skills
    unlimited mp
    THEY RUIN THIS GAME ! :/
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Ban that madafuka zboxnano **** it. He was reported ages ago and still ruling in the top of the arena!
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    bryblun wrote: »
    CpblB - tried to be smart and started using unlimited dash when he was losing at the end..

Just played this dude - Yup hes a cheat. When losing towards end he started using umlimted dash. There's no way out of it unless auto blink happens.
  • Options
    VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Registered Users 67 Posts
    Hack mod pvp eternity warriors 3: http://youtu.be/mfGSjfZGxOc
  • Options
    Hack mod pvp eternity warriors 3: http://youtu.be/mfGSjfZGxOc

Curious - what are you using to record your matches? Nevermind - Screen Recorder Pro
  • Options
    mharvz wrote: »
    .,cheaters,.

Hyuki666

DennisHus

I can confirm that DennisHus is a modder as well. Played him about 30 minutes ago. Hella cheat.
  • Options
    M1xa - Modder usual stuff - endless eruption so no way of getting out of that if they keep bouncing you into air.
  • Options
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Registered Users 1 Posts
    xhevxhelios : unlimited floating mystical orbs

56VS7Nl.jpg

3rI6pFz.jpg
  • Options
    Gods0801 - Usual mod - his laser beam was super fast though. Wonder if they came out with something that speeds things up? Anyhow loser lost even with his precious mod. Go suck a big donkey you know what loser.
  • Options
    toxicvl wrote: »
    xxx lossing your time by raporting players eho use hack adm from glu dont take any action they dont care they dont want to lose players there 9/10 ppl using hack ive pay(donate)for this game like 300€ but i never do it again from now i start to use hack to here is the hack if you want to Manual Step:
    1. Uninstall previous version
    2.Download and extract .rar
    3. Create new folder in sdcard>android>obb "com.glu.ewarriors3"
    4. Place "main.2202.com.glu.ewarrior3.obb" in new folder
    5. Install apk and run
    (When you start game put your wifi off and when the game ask you for connection put it on)xxx
    have fun with hack and this topic is unsless adm will never reed it

see the problem here glu? This is how blatant the cheaters are...they will even post how to hack in this thread......
  • Options
    zzzzzzz wrote: »
    xhevxhelios : unlimited floating mystical orbs

56VS7Nl.jpg

3rI6pFz.jpg

lol that's funny...a cheater blacked out his own name to report another cheater.....
  • Options
    kennyg wrote: »
    lol that's funny...a cheater blacked out his own name to report another cheater.....

Yup - why hide? LOL
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    90% sure mods used here... no more than 1 orb at a time but had one up almost constantly with other skills being spammed (torrent/fury), didn't notice a single pot used.

thaimai87 GS 12622
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS