UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    gehma wrote: »
    Nickname: Bello88

Only Critical hit`s in the Fight Area

That's just luck.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    peacestonerpeacestoner Registered Users 1 Posts
    One thing I don't understand is that this game is simple minded, what's the point of hacking. I was in PvP with my warrior and I ran across this eeskiyaa guy using his monk. I ran in and he kept doing the same skills no CD or pots he kept doing the same move back to back to back. Freaking insane. I wish I screen shot it but didn't have the chance but I know his name, and the skills he was doing was inevitable.
  • Options
    ManitoManito Registered Users 20 Posts
    Two weeks passed on numerous hackers reported on this thread that "is checked weekly" according to G|u staff. Yet they are still in top ten arena, top ten tower, top ten guilds. You have a serious hacking issue here, and you should be devoting more than once a week and handing out bans or suspensions by device ID AND account until they run out of devices to play on with their ridiculous hacks. The hacks are getting worse, fought a guy today who was able to lock my skill buttons out so I couldn't do anything but stand there and get killed. After he started hitting me, the buttons unlocked. I got his health low and he rejuvenated his health bar to full. Then he permacharged me, once I died, all buttons disappeared.

Poorest customer service ever.
  • Options
    Boris11Boris11 Registered Users 17 Posts
    No cooldown, infinite mana
    abuzerr
  • Options
    GdrakeGdrake Registered Users 10 Posts
    Milfhunter88 no coolldown unlimited mp.plz do something.so many huckers
  • Options
    badsmoker_24badsmoker_24 Registered Users 2 Posts
    HotSexyKing - Hacker/Bug?
  • Options
    SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    Crimevl - monk unlimited energy no cooldown
  • Options
    SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    ....everyone knows about the cheaters in FNH so give it up.

This kind of statement doesn't do much for your credibility kenny. If you think you have anything on a member of FnH, go and report it, as you have done with mharvz and let gl.u deal with it. That is the playing field. But don't go about rubbishing a guild because you sound like a sore loser.
  • Options
    mirel007mirel007 Registered Users 41 Posts
    *** ar you doing admin to all hackers what???? Lukan16 no cooldown .....im still report this game no body work to this bull sheet glu sleeping ....you need money???? WORK WORK WORK dont stay noob im so angry
  • Options
    BugalluBugallu Registered Users 16 Posts
    [IMG][/img] 9dc4716a297da1144d967d191db68798o.jpg[IMG][/img] 8f2e06c683d4ee09a685a54f28816659o.jpg
  • Options
    D35TROY0RD35TROY0R Registered Users 12 Posts
    I have proof of the admittance of using a from user name hussu. I am not creating a url to post it here. If you want the proof you have my email address. Send me an email to request proof and I will send it to you.
  • Options
    EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    insecure fool? really........i talked to a bunch of people and you may not be using a mod but it was explained to me how you bug yourself out so you become invincible....that is still cheating you pathetic scumbag cheater....poor connection doesn't make someone continually become invincible only when they are ahead it causes them to drop....funny how you and your poor connection don't drop you just become invulnerable.

Kennyg with all do respect bro bugs,lags and ping between different connections were an obvious fact that it has nothing to do with cheating..We all lag here and we dont play with the same connection so be mature enough to understand that..And please dont go beyond the line..Ive been into this game since in the beginning and I know what a cheater is like when I saw one..so dont go on spreading false accusations if you dont have enough evidence on our Guild FairAndHonor...grow up...How can you beat a guild when all 50 of our members online 8hrs to 16hrs a day..
  • Options
    Kennyg with all do respect bro bugs,lags and ping between different connections were an obvious fact that it has nothing to do with cheating..We all lag here and we dont play with the same connection so be mature enough to understand that..And please dont go beyond the line..Ive been into this game since in the beginning and I know what a cheater is like when I saw one..so dont go on spreading false accusations if you dont have enough evidence on our Guild FairAndHonor...grow up...How can you beat a guild when all 50 of our members online 8hrs to 16hrs a day..

So in that case I'll just lag you out. I'll hit you once and then stand in one spot and take no damage no matter what. And then I'm going to fight you again and again just for the easy stars.

I don't play without a good connection. What I don't get is that I have 16 ping in League, while 100 something in this game.

But anyway, unless I have a secure connection, I don't play. I expect everyone to do the same unless you're a pathetic loser who's looking for an easy way to win.
  • Options
    VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Registered Users 67 Posts
    Bugallu wrote: »
    [IMG][/img] 9dc4716a297da1144d967d191db68798o.jpg[IMG][/img] 8f2e06c683d4ee09a685a54f28816659o.jpg

Bugallu noob como você com 7000gs consegue perder paea um cara com menis de 2000 kkkk você é muito noob
  • Options
    elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Laseer has endless mana and no cooldown.
  • Options
    ManitoManito Registered Users 20 Posts
    Hacker name: TheNewcomer
    Hack used: Unlimited mana, zero cooldown

11cfadt.png

When is G|u going to get into gear in banning these guys. Tired of fighting names reported two weeks ago. You wonder why no one wants to make in-game purchases - this is why. If you don't invest in what your customers want, we don't invest in your paychecks. Simple business math here, folks.
  • Options
    Manito, a lot of people are paying. So Glu can afford to not give a **** about you guys, LOL.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    So many names removed and I appreciate it but why is this a*shole godesss still in the game. Still abusing no cooldown unlimited mod and even having gone to 294 in endless he is still allowed to play.
    Ultrasceptile and kenny, lagging is not cheating and no if you have weak connection youre not obligated to not play, and noones getting banned because they have some lag, now leave it alone and focus on the real issue this thread was made for.
    ;)
  • Options
    JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    NickN83 played invincible for the last 30 seconds of the match. I vote players like him be tied to the underside of a bull and released into a cage of lions.
  • Options
    MordvorkMordvork Registered Users 2 Posts
    MrPvP has no cooldown on skills, every non-skill attack that he uses instantly kills me, and has armor with infinite health, infinite mana... PLEASE BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Mordvork wrote: »
    MrPvP has no cooldown on skills, every non-skill attack that he uses instantly kills me, and has armor with infinite health, infinite mana... PLEASE BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!
    You've edited your post.
    The original post was
    MrPvP has no cooldown on skills, every non-skill attack that he uses instantly kills me, and has armor with infinite number health, infinite money, infinite gems. PLEASE BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!
    How do you know he has infinite gems and money?
  • Options
    Sirokul took no damage from Dash or normal attacks. I'm getting pretty fed up of this ćrap.
  • Options
    Figure HunterFigure Hunter Registered Users 18 Posts
    USER: Tennb
    HACK: No cooldown and Unlimited mana.
    He was dashing like there is no tomorrow.
    0p6vNI8.png
    tFUpTPV.png
  • Options
    Figure HunterFigure Hunter Registered Users 18 Posts
    We do not want to pay and buy jewelry to play with hackers. The fun of the game is PvP.
  • Options
    badsmoker_24badsmoker_24 Registered Users 2 Posts
    KoNT1327 - bugger. unlimited mana and no cooldown skill in pvp. tsk tsk.
  • Options
    Boris11Boris11 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Unlimited mana, no cooldown
    CooMeDy
  • Options
    Onde vc vio 7 mil burro? Olha a quantidade de esfera animal
  • Options
    Bugallu noob como você com 7000gs consegue perder paea um cara com menis de 2000 kkkk você é muito noob
    Vc esquece de olhar o mais importante as esferas.